[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did Jay surpass Mike?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1478372590619.jpg (307KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478372590619.jpg
307KB, 1200x1200px
When did Jay surpass Mike?
>>
Jay isn't better and neither is mike, they both form the perfect duo. Mike has the comedic genius and Jay has the cinematic knowledge. One without the other would mean the end of HITB. Yes I am autistic thanks for asking.
>>
Tips on loosing weight like Jay??

I literally cannot stop over eating. Never been this fat before. I'm Mike fat right now.
>>
>>83727044
Time to hit the gym, Slim Jim.
>>
>>83727044
Stop eating.

But honestly, you are likely addicted to not merely food, but the actual sensation of eating, like the physical habit. You need to begin to slowly curb your oral fixation. Chewing gum can help, but probably a better bet is just keeping celery or some other vegetable as your "finger food". It won't be as satisfying in terms of taste, but you'll at least keep the habit aspect from fuckin you over too bad. You still need to learn to stop eating constantly though
>>
>>83727044
Do keto for a month.

It will make you less constantly hungry when you go back to normal diet.
>>
>>83727044
First step is realizing that its gonna take time and a crash diet wont help.

Might as well eliminate sugar drinks and snacks from your life entirely.

Start keeping basic track of how many calories you consumed today.

Get a basic workout routine if you dont do physical labour.
>>
File: 1473297537463.jpg (33KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473297537463.jpg
33KB, 163x240px
>>83727044
Stop drinking soda completely, remove all forms of high fructose corn syrup from your diet in general.
This along with eating less sugar carbs/saturated fats in general will make you considerably lose weight combined with 1 hour of low intensity cardio exercise a day or half a hour of high intensity cardio every other day.
It's how I've lost 42 pounds since September last year.
>>
Wtf are we /fit/ now bois?
>>
>>83727044
I don't know if it's how he did it but, eating only one nutritious meal a day can do it
>>
how can i stop being as awesome as jack
>>
>>83727006
hitb maybe, but botw definitely struggles more without mike than without jay.
missing jay is unfortunate, missing mike means the episode isn't even worth watch (even if I do)
>>
>>83727044
count your macros fatso
literally a fool proof method
some light exercise is good for your metabolism and hormonal balance but it's not required
>>
>>83727420
>It's how I've lost 42 pounds since September
I've lost 100 pounds in that time. of course I had 100 pounds to lose but I'm already in the "normal weight" category.
>>
>>83727044
Eat once a day.
Don't drink soda, ever. Same with candy.
Jog a lot.
Drink water until you feel full, then drink some more.
Lost 60 lbs in 3 months like this.
>>
File: maxresdefault copy.jpg (396KB, 1306x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault copy.jpg
396KB, 1306x720px
>>
>>83729613
>Eat once a day.
>>83729014
>eating only one nutritious meal

literally worst advice
>>
>>83729634
the jew learns how to cloak himself among the goyim
>>
>>83729647
It literally isn't if you want to lose weight and have some self control
>>
>>83729821
He looked way more goy before
>>
>>83729848
>and have some self control
in other words make it difficult. just learn to cook and you get a fullfilling meal in under 500kcal and don't have to feel hunrgry or "control yourself" and you'll be eating under maintenance every day while getting 3 or 4 delicious meals
>>
Can someone tell me what this is from?
I've seen these guys around a bunch recently.
>>
>>83730680
rlm
>>
after the TFA debacle

Mike was busy slobbering on JJA's balls while Jay was more lukewarm on it and correctly described it as a by-the-numbers sequel
>>
>>83730735
are we talking about taste or entertainment value? because jay has always had better taste
>>
>>83730785
Jay also likes some weird ass B movie shit like Greasy Strangler
>>
>>83730680
Red Letter Media.
>>
>>83729613
Eating once a day is going to make it worse. The best way to lose weight is eat like 4 times a day but with very low calory food with a lot of fibre so you aren't hungry.

This way you turn your metabolism into hyper mode. One meal a day will turn your metabolism super slow.
>>
>>83730825
Well each of us can admit that we have a critical weakness for subjects near and dear to our hearts.
>>
>>83730953
this
200kcal of chicken
200kcal of rice
200kcal of veggies
this is a big meal

3 times a day something like this is 1800. you can drop the rice or eat less of it and eat it 4 times a day and get 2000. unless you literally sleep in a coma all day it should be enough to be a deficit. if not remove carbs and just eat chicken with veggies.

obviously you can eat other things than chicken as well, I was just using one meal example.
>>
>>83731157
To make it even simpler
Calories in
Calories out
Count your calories for the next 4 months , count them while you are eating and exercising.

Easily you'll shed 40 or more pounds healthily
>>
>>83731217
sure of course whatever way you achieve a caloric deficit will work. but I think it's more productive to talk about how to make it as easy as possible with as little temptation as possible.

also eating protein is important, so you shouldn't JUST count calories.
>>
>>83727044
Nothing else to do other than eat less move more. I used to eat like crazy but now I eat 2 or 3 things a day... around 1500-2000 calories a day and on weekends 2500-3000. I'm confident enough in my body now to start hitting the gym.

Also get a nice haircut, go to an actual barber's were it costs more than £5. Even if it looks too clean and there's a bunch of Chads in there (like my one) it is infinitely better and they know what style you need for your face. I just ask for a 2 on the sides and a little longer on the top, which coincidentally looks like what jay gets but less quoff.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.