[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl power.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: herturn.png (202KB, 407x400px) Image search: [Google]
herturn.png
202KB, 407x400px
Girl power.
>>
>HELP HELP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOItiVhp3L0
>>
It looks like the two sides of her head couldn't agree on a haircut and decided to just agree to disagree
>>
>>83725055
WERE MAH LAYDEEEHS AT
>>
>>83725055
god why does she look so awful. She went from sorta milfy in s1 to dykeish to full hillary
>>
>>83725055
Why do women nowadays need to be constantly reaffirmed and told that they're special and capable?

What actually in this country are they somehow not allowed to do?
>>
So, is this /kinomenwillneverunderstand/ tier?
>>
>>83725507
>Why do women nowadays need to be constantly reaffirmed and told that they're special and capable?
because they're not but they're told they are by the beautiful people on the TV
>>
>>83725507
Become president
>>
>>83725677
The only thing that stopped Hillary from becoming President was her own incompetence and the fact that most of America were growing tired of neo-liberal, PC culture.

I don't support Trump, but Hillary was not the answer.
>>
>>83725507
It's pretty amazing how quick normies are to name fictional characters as new feminist icons, especially when the characters in question do horrible, unspeakable things to obtain that power (like, say, causing your own son's suicide after killing his wife and hundreds of others).

Seriously, the the last GoT finale was hailed as a feminist triumph and it's literally just women killing men for an hour. Still a great episode and a fun show overall but fuck, just let female characters be female characters. Their presence on the screen does not turn them into icons overnight.
>>
>>83725086
now i see why people keep forcing this meme, that was really awful. who fucking wrote that? she fell down like 4 steps and instantly died.

christ im glad i stopped watching that shit after the second season
>>
>>83726538
she didn't die, she just got a head injury and had to quit her job. I agree though, it's a poorly done scene and a pretty dumb way to start an episode. plus Frank could have easily fucked up that shove and given what Durant said earlier about him, she would have fucking sprinted out of the white house. the idea that the Underwoods are suddenly just okay with committing murder in the literal, physical space of the white house is absurd
>>
>>83725507
Because women actually don't want to be equal with men, they want to be dominated by men. That's why feminists will autistically screech about sexism in video games and refuse to talk about Muslims cutting off little girls' clitorises.
>>
>>83725507
Because western women are children, they're too lazy to do anything on their own, they'd rather praise a fictional character for fictionnal achievments instead of actually doing smth
>>
>tfw the entire show takes place in a few of the same interior sets and they still don't have the budget for decent CGI
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.