[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Cure For Autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: cureforwellness.jpg (415KB, 1280x1895px) Image search: [Google]
cureforwellness.jpg
415KB, 1280x1895px
How does it take him so fucking long to figure out that they are putting shit in the water?

How does it take him so long to figure out that his leg isn't even broken?

Can't he tell the difference? He is skeptical from the very beginning too. This movie is like two and half hours long and it seems to be mainly because they made the protagonist a completely braindead dipshit.
>>
>>83724140
Wouldn't that make sense though?
>>
>>83724604
Because he drank the water?

Yes and no. If he's smart enough and switched on enough to understand all the fucked up things going on why can't he figure that out?
>>
>discount leo playing in a discount shutter island
>>
>>83724745
Wouldn't even compare it. Shutter Island isn't amazing or anything but this shitshow makes it look amazing.
>>
>>83724739
Why couldn't his mind be fucked by now though?
>>
tfw no qt autistic mia goth gf
>>
It was such a shit movie, shame as it had great production values and with a decent script it could have been good.

They made it so obvious that Hannah was Volmers daughter from the old village history, so from 30 minutes in it was just waiting for the main character to catch up, which he did in the last 5 minutes of the movie, in a most boring and cliche end confrontation.

How can they spend $40 million on a movie and not make sure there is a good script to work from, paricularly a movie which relies on a mystery component ?
>>
File: cfw.jpg (42KB, 1039x584px) Image search: [Google]
cfw.jpg
42KB, 1039x584px
Found a rival for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for best ending shot
>>
>>83725225
>mystery
this movie isn't really a mystery flick
>>
>>83725270
>jajaja, now i have this rapeable loli all to myself!
>>
>>83724140
a-at least it was pretty...
>>
>>83725270
why the fuck did they put his teeth back?
>>
>>83725225
I actually thought he just knew. The old woman spells it out for him word for word pretty much. I was actually surprised that there was this "big reveal" that she was Volmer's daughter because it was just so fucking obvious.
>>
>>83725225
>How can they spend $40 million on a movie and not make sure there is a good script
Welcome to Hollywood
>>
>MUH EELS
>>
>>83725134
I was surprised when she actually got her tits out tbqh she looks about 15
>>
>>83725270
So was he still brainwashed? i don't fucking get it reeeeeee
>>
>>83724140
The ending of this movie was unfortunate. It is up there are far as films with strong 1st and 2nd acts and then shit the bed so hard in the 3rd act.
>>
>>83724140
Also, wasn't he brainwashed from being forced fed eels? How did he went back to being skeptical right the next day?
>>
>>83730174
There's nothing to get. They threw it in there to make you question yourself and your interpretation of the events, making it seem like the film was deeper than it was. In reality it's just a stupid ending shot.
>>
>>83730247
Something to do with that ballerina mia goth's character gave him
>>
>>83730344
But she didn't, he gave it to her
>>
>>83724140
And why do his teeth grow back? Just from the one drop of vitamin the chick gave him days before his teeth fell out, he is suddenly an immortal regenerating monster? Or is that some fantasy bullshit about taking Isaacs' power after he killed him? Didn't get this ending.

>>83725342
True that. Haven't seen such a visually stimulating film for a long time. Will watch again just for the pictures. Also creepy SPAs are such an underrated horror setting.
>>
>>83730568
And she gave it back to him. Something about how the ballerina has her eyes closed not knowing when she's dreaming, and then that he's dreaming. Anyway, that's what snapped him out of it, zoned out a bit during this part.
>>
>>83730568
she gives it back to him after he starts drinking the kool aid
>>
>>83724745
Shutter Island was discount Shutter Island.
>>
>>83731092
They was dentures, bitch nigga.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.