[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was anything about this show funny other than the music videos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: beavis-and-butthead.jpg (68KB, 576x430px) Image search: [Google]
beavis-and-butthead.jpg
68KB, 576x430px
was anything about this show funny other than the music videos?
>>
yeah everything else
>>
if you smoke weed
>>
Fuck off Reddit
>>
Daria Morgendorffer
>>
>>83720650
DIARRHEA CHA CHA CHA
>>
>>83720073
movie was kino. also whenever Beavis and Butthead would kick each others nuts I would laugh hysterically i remember
>>
>>83720073
Classic television. The episode where they think they struck oil us amazing. Think it was called the Beverly Buttbillies.
>>
>>83720988
>a bubbilin' crude. huh huh.

That show was crazy quotable. I still occasionally say "cool" with the butthead inflection if its something fitting of the shows humor and I know they wont get it. Same with a few a quick "huh huh" if someone says something and unintentional double entente.
>>
>>83721396
no one knows what you're referencing and everyone thinks you're retarded
>>
>>83721518

I know exactly what anon is referencing. End your life
>>
File: real-life-beavis-and-butthead.jpg (63KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
real-life-beavis-and-butthead.jpg
63KB, 600x448px
>>
>>83721396
I'm with ya there anon. Sometime I double whammy it like huh huh cool. And buttheads this sucks.
>>
>>83721569
Your reading comprehension is lacking.
>>
>>83721638
Your lacking comprehension is reading. Huh huh
>>
It's a show where you can laugh at the target audience and laugh with them
>>
Target had every episode, all the music videos, the music videos, and the movie for 22 bucks. Best money I've spent on a while.
>>
>>83721569
Are you actually this retarded? Anon was clearly saying that people irl don't understand the references. Fuck off, dumbass.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0X7VPccEhg

06:32
>>
Is Mike Judge a comedy genius?
>>
Heh. He was crying
>>
>>83721723
That was amazing. Can't believe I never watched the show when I was younger.
>>83721743
Eh I wouldn't say a comedy genius but hes pretty damn good at what he does. I mean he's got two mega-hit shows under his belt, although his other attempts at animated TV shows kind of left me wanting.

Idiocracy is pretty damn great too though.
>>
>>83721743
Yes.
>>
>>83720073
you laugh at all the side characters and the lousy animation, that's pretty much it. geriatric hank hill was funny as a kid, i wouldn't watch the show nowadays.
>>
>>83721743
Office Space, Extract, and Idiocracy are comedy kino
>>
>>83721396

You sound like a disguting tryhard and I hope your roastie gf gives your beta face HPV
>>
>>83720073
>Hey butthead, my weiner itches... Ermm, like really bad.
>Uhh huh huh huh maybe you should wash it
>What, with water? No way butthead!
>>
>I TOLD YOU TO SPOT ME, STICK BOY
>hhuhuhuhuh huhuhuh huhuh There you are
>out the window they go
>>
>>83721396
It was a different era to experience anon, nothing too similar since then really
>>
when they cut their hair and glue them to their faces and go and try to score is still to this day one of the funniest and stupidest thing I've ever seen and laughed
>>
Would Beavis and Butthead post on 4chan or are they too cool for that?
>>
>>83722402
They'd be on the higher end of the IQ scale over at /pol/.
>>
>>83722402
I'm not even sure if they know how to read or write.
>>
This one time my brother and i were smoking the resin off our pipes and watching Celebrity by Woody Allen. Made me remember that early episode where they casually sniff glue while watching tv
>>
>>83721573
give me a quick rundown
>>
>>83722431
>muh /pol/
Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up faggot and stop crying already. You people are literally worse than they are at this point
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.