[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ma'am, I answered your question!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: gabbadajibberjabber.jpg (10KB, 274x210px) Image search: [Google]
gabbadajibberjabber.jpg
10KB, 274x210px
I answered the darned... I'm cooperatin' here!
>>
YOU'RE DARN TOOTIN'
>>
YOU WANT ME TO DO A LOT COUNT
>>
>DARN

does this movie make anyone else feel really sad? I get that it's a comedy. it makes me feel terrible
>>
THE HECK YA MEAN
>>
>>83714455

>man acts like an autist and flees the interview (even though she never put him under arrest)
>lol guess he's behind it all

of course he happens to be guilty but it's still stupid
>>
>>83716716
Of course a cop is going to investigate further when they question someone and that person gets nervous and shifty and leaves as fast as they can.
>>
>>83714455
i ain't payin for no TRUCOAT
>>
>>83718162
He was an asshole for bringing up the trucoat in the first place. He should know people wouldn't give a shit about it. Bringing it up implies it's an optional extra.
>>
Why do the Coen brothers seem to think all Minnesotans are simple, unassuming people with the hearts of lions?
>>
File: fargo.jpg (44KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
fargo.jpg
44KB, 448x252px
So ya know he's drinkin' so I don't think a whole great deal of it, but Mrs. Mohra heard about the homicides down here last week and she thought I should call it in, so... I called it in. End o story.
>>
>>83718162
>tfw dad used to be a car salesman and he always cringes during that part
Jerry is such a shitty salesman
>>
>>83718272
You know they grew up there, right?
>>
>>83718283
They struck gold with casting that guy. Is he even an actor?
>>
>>83716398
it really depressed me the first time I saw it, with the mom getting murdered and the son's fate unknown
>>
>>83716398
It's not a comedy. It has quite a few comedic moments, but it's a crime drama disguised as a comedy. Look and Lundergaard's breakdown at the end and tell me that's a scene that would appear in any comedy ever.
>>
>>83718396
He's in his undies though lol
>>
>>83718396
See: black comedy
>>
>>83718441
That's almost on point but I'm not quite sure if it fits the bill completely. Black comedy usually makes light of morbidity and that's not really what Fargo does. Tragic comedy maybe?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.