[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> he quenches in water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

> he quenches in water
>>
>>83712621
>He doesn't quench in Nissa Nissa
>>
> his blade
> will cut
>>
File: babby.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
>its a fat lesbian drops out half way into round 1 becuse she her ovaries are sliding out episode but they have to pretend like she isn't and embararessment episode
>>
it's a the final round contestant has to redo 4 1/2 days worth of work in half a day because he tried to test his blade on a concrete block episode
>>
>he doesnt quench in the torso of a pregnant mexican
>>
i never understood the fucking cutting test
like yeah ofc a piece of sharp metal is going to cut trough like 1mm of plastic bag filled with sand
i dont know what they expect to happen
>>
>>83713406
there are times when blades failed to cut the bags
and the bags are canvas or burlap which is very tough
>>
File: fif1.webm (688KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fif1.webm
688KB, 640x360px
>it's an "I'm a little worried about the durability" episode
>>
>>83713406
something that's been happening in newer episodes is that the judges say something to the effect that 'it's not what your blade does to the material, but what the material does to your blade'
which i whole hardheartedly agree with
>>
>>83713507
thats when they hit the coconuts and the bamboo
not the bags of sand
>>
>>83713697
true.
but they have done the cutting after the coconuts and bamboo
>>
>>83712621
I like the show but it seems like they've run out of ideas.

>check out this obscure african weapon
>it's literally just a lump of steel that requires zero skill to make

They should redo some of the previous weapons that weren't fully tested in the final.
>>
File: 1496783474624.png (270KB, 510x602px) Image search: [Google]
1496783474624.png
270KB, 510x602px
>>83713406
They generally do the strength test before the cutting test. They're testing whether the blade remained sharp after smashing it into bone/wood/ice/etc. Anyone can sharpen a blade, not everyone can make a blade that stays sharp after rigorous use.
>>
>>83712621
This is like one of the best shows on TV atm. Would love to see them expand into axes, maces etc. Would also like them to redo weapons that pretty much nobody could get right and broke/cracked etc.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.