[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we fix this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1037056467.jpg (121KB, 1200x762px) Image search: [Google]
1037056467.jpg
121KB, 1200x762px
How can we fix this
>>
Just cancel it already, fuck
>>
File: IMG_1809.jpg (204KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1809.jpg
204KB, 1400x700px
>>
How do you fix perfection?
>>
File: baby 2.png (967KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
baby 2.png
967KB, 1366x768px
>inb4 stupid tumblr show
Fuck off. The first five seasons were objectively kino. Now, let's actually talk about how we can fix it.

I'm gonna be honest and say that I've never rewatched it, so my memory is foggy at best, but I do still keep up with it and watch every new episode live or next day.
First, let's examine what's gone wrong with it without saying that it's just flat out gone on for too long. Here's my main issue, and it's one that might be indelible at this point: death means nothing. There are no high stakes. I never fear that the boys, or any long-term character for that matter, is going to be gone for good.
In fact, the show has lost all sense of grandiosity. It was genius how it went from a monster of the week series to a biblical epic, essentially because it always set itself up to be one. There was a time when demons and angels were the be all end all, but now, even God doesn't seem so cool or grand. The show's lost its mystique by constantly upping the playing field. tl;dr, powerful characters and death no longer mean anything.
I'm frankly only invested because I love the characters of the boys. I think that there's a lot to explore and that there always will be insofar as they continue to experience trials and tribulations, but those difficulties just need to be made more interesting, and the boys need to be handicapped more. It no longer feels intense.
I say kill Castiel for good, fuck off with the bunker, and be patient with characters and plot points — the longer things stick around, the more impact there is when they're gone or defeated.
>>
>>83710549

End it for christ sake! END IT!
>>
File: 1327075269196.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1327075269196.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>83710549
Has no need to be fixed, its perfect. Literally a 10/10 show to come back after years of forgetting about it for X reason to marathon it.
>>
they should do 2 episodes every week desu
>>
The boys need to die and stay dead. Let the final shot be them driving their impala down a foggy road and pulling up at the bar where they are reunited with all of their friends.
>>
end it already.

shit is getting into nautard/bleach/one piece territory. where it just keeps going on for no reason.
>>
>>83710614
I never knew I wanted this

I would say just end it already, but if just to fix it, it needs to drop the end of the world demons and angels bullshit, because once that took prominence is when it became boring. Go back to being monster of the week urban legends and shit. It was great when it was about shit like the candyman or vampires and shit like that.
>>
>>83710549
>people actually watched past season 5
You literally can't top them beating Satan.
>>
>>83713353
It's real, by the way. There'll a crossover episode next season
>>
should've ended after they stopped the apocalypse, now they defeated literal god and his sister, I can't see how anything else is going to top that. atleast there's a fun episode every once in a while.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.