[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why was he cast in Alien Covenant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: jamesfrancoaliencovenant.jpg (28KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jamesfrancoaliencovenant.jpg
28KB, 600x400px
>>
to break the audiences immersion
>>
>>83706612
Wait.
Both James Franco and Danny McBride are in this fucking movie?
I wanted to see it too, fuck.
>>
Absolutely no idea. Maybe his absence in the film is supposed to mirror the absence of his character in his wife's life
>>
>>83706612
So you didn't ant to see them die?
>>
>>83706612
so people could go, "wow, they cast james franco just to kill him in the beginning of the movie! after all these years ridley scott is still taking chances"!
>>
>>83706612
I don't remember him at all. Was he the dude who burned to death?
>>
>>83706697

James Franco is in the final cut for about 10 seconds on a video screen

that and his burning, dead body
>>
>>83706612

who wouldn't want to see james franco burn.
>>
He's Leboof-tier. His career is over, and now all he get get is bit parts in shitty summer ''blockbusters''
>>
>>83706809

LMAO
>>
>>83706612
Meme casting.
>>
>>83706612
It was McBrides cost. Ripley couldn't have him without casting Franco.
>>
Are you telling me you didnt enjoy watching Franco being burned to death???? One of the best parts of the movie.
>>
>>83706612
https://youtu.be/wK8kK4hY6PA
he needed a hot meal
>>
>>83710100

Instead of constantly sharing your shitty blog project with me on every Alien thread I make how about you actually go to AvPGalaxy.com and talk about it.

There the biggest Alien fanbase out there.
>>
>>83710100

avpgalaxy.net
>>
The stupid part was the shot of him in the tube was a shitty reveal of James Franco. So he burns alive with half the audience being like who the fuck is that and why should I care, then you get the "HEY CHARACTER NAME I KNOW YOURE IN AFGHANISTAN BUT WE MISS YOU AND CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HOME" generic message that's supposed to make us care
Clearly they just shot a bunch of the shit that was crew character building scenes that they decided to cut out and put on YouTube as a PROLOGUE. They really needed a scene of Franco proving that he was a superior captain before we lose him. I.e. The intro of JJs STAR TREK when Thor does some last minute badassery before death
>>
File: Alien6.gif (3MB, 480x261px) Image search: [Google]
Alien6.gif
3MB, 480x261px
>>83706612
Dude log cabins lmao
>>
>>83706612
so we can watch him die
>>
>>83706612
Hes alien, and has Scarface on repeat. Why yall so spicious?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.