[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: EastCoastVsWestCoast.png (600KB, 1098x794px) Image search: [Google]
EastCoastVsWestCoast.png
600KB, 1098x794px
You can only renew one.
>>
>>83705807
Can I cancel both?
>>
>>83705807
Fuck, they're both good but I think Silicon Valley has more potential but Veep is funnier
>>
>>83705834
Pitch a new show to me that has potential, then yeah.
>>
>>83705807
The Brink ;__;
>>
>>83705807
Veep.

I could never get into Silicon Valley.
>>
Silicon Valley has been in a rut for 2 seasons, Veep only started to go downhill and that's because it had the conviction to break formula and progress the plot. I respect that even if it fails. Also Veep is just so much funnier
>>
>>83706213
deserved a second season honestly. I kinda liked it.

>>83705807
Both shows are really flagging. I think Silicon Valley has been way more diminished. It should be canceled first and Veep one year after.
>>
>>83705807
Veep ... but it is losing its wit slowly

SV does not float my CENSORED
>>
>>83705807
Veep
>>
>>83705807
Veep
Executive politics is a much better setting than "muh tech startup industry"

Silicon Valley is just a shallow excuse to join immature comedy and "science!!" at the hip. It's a gourmet-BBT
>>
>>83706965
You haven't actually seen Silicon Valley, right?
It's much more similar to Office Space that BBT.
>>
Carnivale

the answer is always Varnivale
>>
silicon valley isnt really funny anymore and veep doesnt feel funny either after ianucci left
>>
I wouldn't renew either
>>
>show that makes the new overlords of the world look like nice guys
>show that makes all politicians look like the power-hungry pieces of shit they all are

Hmm...
>>
>>83706965
Silicon Valley is nothing like TBBT.
>>
Veep
>>
>>83705807
Well Silicon Valley isn't very good

It's just the same season repeated every single year
>>
>>83707876
>after ianucci left

Shit that explains a lot, surprised I never heard this
>>
Veep is actually one of the few decent comedies on TV

silicon valley is pandering shit
>>
>>83706213
I liked brink. The stuff with Jack Black and Tim Robbins was funny. Everything about the pilots sucked ass though.
I rewatched it at some point and just fast forwarded through all of their scenes. Shows much better without them.
>>
>>83707571
This.

And this is why I pick SV every time.
>>
>>83707876

but season five was the best one both criticaly and in terms of audience, you had jonah and the black dude they are just amazing character, the cast is way more richier and it's only talented and comedic actor.
>>
SV is the same plot every single season, and it's never that funny
>>
veep is fucking hilarious and jld looks awesome in those tight dresses.
>>
>watching In the Loop (which is Veep: UK Edition: The Movie)
>Jared is there
>but his character is Jonah

Mind explosion.
>>
>>83712433
>jld looks awesome in those tight dresses

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
>>
>>83705807
veep isnt funny

silicon valley is somewhat funny

cancel both
>>
>>83709144
You think they come off as nice guys in Silicon Valley? Are you sure you're watching the right show?
>>
>>83707571
>You haven't actually seen Silicon Valley, right?
>It's much more similar to Office Space that BBT.
Office Space was not funny, it just had some ironic memes that made it into pop culture, if Office Space were a tv series it would get canned after two seasons
>>
Veep, I respect it for changing the status quo twice.

Meanwhile Silicon Valley is still stuck in the same "we are going to be billionaires/it's the blunder of the century" shit since the beginning of the series
>>
>>83712554

could you point me to thing that you consider funny ?
because i think veep is very funny, just curious
>>
I watched like 10 minutes of silicon valley pilot. Not very funny. Maybe I'd enjoy it if I was a normie not in the tech industry
>>
>>83706081
Lost
>>
>>83706081
Something to do with alt-righters.
>>
>>83705807
those 2 are ass now.
can i renew Animals instead?
>>
>>83705807

The thick of it
>>
>>83705807
Renew VEEP. Silicon Valley is just TBBT with cursing
>>
>>83705807
Veep

I like silicon valley and love mike judge but its a very stagnant show and veep got better as it progressed even though main plot hasn't changed much.
>>
>>83706264
I think veep has longevity
it's only feeling "downhill" since there isn't an impending election date or political stakes in the plot anymore
however this season kind of proves that the bantz alone are enough to keep things pretty damn funny

Silicon Valley keeps letting me down week after week this season
>>
>>83705807
Is every actor in America a jew? Ffs how can I watch a tv show without having to look at a jewish face? Why is everyone ok with this overrepresentation?
>>
>>83717376
Dreyfus is hilarious;fuck off.
>>
Silicon Valley is kind of unbelievable at this point because Richard proved to the tech world that his algorithm basically does the impossible and yet he still can't find any investors? He's still living out of Erlich's house even though he hates him? Apparently these guys are some of the brightest people in the valley and they all live this stagnant life where nothing ever changes just for the sake of television.

Veep at least knows how to build a show for longevity.
>>
File: lackadaisy.jpg (39KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
lackadaisy.jpg
39KB, 378x357px
>>83717192
They managed to do it without bringing all the characters back under the same roof too, which I didn't think they'd be able to pull off. Mike and Amy came back along with a few others who never left, but everyone else is doing their own thing which makes sense. Dan doing his own game of thrones shit at CBS actually works for me because you get the feeling he'd be a decent and competent enough guy to have around in a normal office but he can also thrive in a completely cutthroat environment. And seeing Kent and Ben trying to navigate the doomed Jonah ship feels like you're actually watching political veterans trying to stay relevant in the only thing they know how to do even though the work is thankless and frustrating.
>>
>>83705834
F
P
B
P
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.