[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honest thoughts on the emoji movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Thinking_Face_Emoji_large.png (101KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji_large.png
101KB, 480x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8pJt4dK_s4
>>
garbage for gen Z (((redpilled))) fags
>>
>>83704638
Who are these targeted at?
>>
Looks unwatchable

Boss baby/Minions/Ice Age 7 hold more appeal
>>
>>83704638
looks kinda fun
>>
>>83704638
>that dislike bar
good
>>
>>83704638
No worse than the crap I watched as a kid in the 80s: Transformers, G.I. Joe, ThunderCats, He-Man, etc. Those were all in service of selling more toys. At least this movie has a decent voice cast.
>>
File: PISS.png (1MB, 820x1102px) Image search: [Google]
PISS.png
1MB, 820x1102px
>>83704638
Here are my honest thoughts:

Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED
>>
>>83705383
This pasta severely lacks any mention of being #litty. Needs revision.
>>
Does the crying but laughing emoji feature, voiced by a black guy?
>>
Emo bitch emoji makes my tummy feel very funny.
>>
>>83705319
The difference is that creating a toy line and then making a cartoon to promote said toy line is simply good business.
>okay, we're gonna go forward with this he-man thing. how do we market it to kids?
>how about a massive 20 minute commercial for He-man broken up by commercials for he man?
It's smart.
This is almost the antithesis of that. Its a bunch of near-death old coots trying and trying to think about what kids like and only finally managing to stumble upon "uhhh, emodicons???"
>>
File: Untitled (2).png (66KB, 499x264px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).png
66KB, 499x264px
>>83705383
>>
File: fred-the-movie.jpg (273KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
fred-the-movie.jpg
273KB, 1000x749px
>>83705637
I understand that but I'm just pointing out that there's a lot worst junk that gets marketed to kids in any given year.
>>
>>83704658
Modern kids who are growing up with smartphones and online chat.
>>
>>83705778
YES, but what do they gain from that? Is this shit not gonna flop? What are the chances?
>>
DAMN, T J MILLER LEFT SILICON VALLEY FOR *THIS*!?
>>
I still can't believe this exist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJNtnIziaVo
>>
File: 3463466.jpg (44KB, 354x343px) Image search: [Google]
3463466.jpg
44KB, 354x343px
>Sony
>>
>>83705383
>No Raunchy R-Rated comedy
>Not even a single #litty
4/10 needs a second draft
>>
The animation looks good, but the plot's already been used in Wreck-it-Ralph and The Lego Movie. It's probably going to be shit
>>
>>83705836
but they think this is gay af
>>
The Popeye movie was cancelled for this.
>>
Sony has never produced a good film

Stick to videogames, please
>>
Shit emoji
>>
>>83709242
I don't believe you.
>>
>>83710326
It's true
>>
>>83709227
They're right
It's a failure of a movie
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.