[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better call Saul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Mike arrives in bumfuck nowhere.jpg (80KB, 1230x532px) Image search: [Google]
Mike arrives in bumfuck nowhere.jpg
80KB, 1230x532px
>be Mike
>arrive somewhere in bumfuck nowhere
>audience is left to guess what happens next
>>
File: Mike2.jpg (158KB, 1615x895px) Image search: [Google]
Mike2.jpg
158KB, 1615x895px
>Mike gets out of the car and gets something out of the trunk
>>
File: what could mike be doing.jpg (86KB, 1444x906px) Image search: [Google]
what could mike be doing.jpg
86KB, 1444x906px
>we're left guessing what he will get out of the trunk
>>
File: who the fuck is that.jpg (53KB, 1053x668px) Image search: [Google]
who the fuck is that.jpg
53KB, 1053x668px
>its a cap!
>>
File: a stick or a shovel.jpg (39KB, 843x592px) Image search: [Google]
a stick or a shovel.jpg
39KB, 843x592px
>and of course a shovel or a stick or whatever
>15 minutes into the episode and nobody knows whats going on
>>
And then you find out what he was doing using context and things you've heard about in the previous episode

Maybe next time instead of watching a show just read a synopsis so you can save yourself the time you cunt
>>
>>83699618
nothing happens in the show
deal with it
>>
>>83700011
The earth is flat.
Deal with it.

See, I can post dumb shit as well and pretend it's true.
>>
>it's a mike waits in line with his daughter to buy her a toy and when it finally gets rung up it is a total of 20.99 so he hands the man a 20 dollar bill and slowly counts 99 pennies because he wants to remove the excess change in his pocket and hands it to the man episode.
>>
File: 1487420119694.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487420119694.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
god I crave living without nobody around. Literally spend a days without talking to someone, without anybody making me change my plans
>>
>>83700295
but you know people and their drama are plotting to get you and they will at some point
>>
>>83700295

Me too anon, me too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.