[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

13 reasons why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 13rw11301153r.jpg (703KB, 1778x1334px) Image search: [Google]
13rw11301153r.jpg
703KB, 1778x1334px
So did we like this show?
>>
sjw leftist propaganda bullshit
>>
>>83699142

Its a show about a dumb bitch killing herself.

Why would anyone like that.
>>
>>83699159
autist

>>83699142
it's garbage for teenagers, why even watch it if you're not in high school?
>>
>>83699142
She was a dumb cunt.
Also 80% of people that commit suicide are male.
>>
>>83699142
should be called debranded

they always look like they're in a cult
>>
File: 13reasonshannah.jpg (155KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
13reasonshannah.jpg
155KB, 1366x768px
>>83699159
More buzzwords please.
>>
File: IMG_0876.jpg (112KB, 602x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0876.jpg
112KB, 602x1024px
Being honest here, I liked it up until the final half of the show. It turned into a blame game. She kept getting herself into shitty situations instead of avoiding them. And it glorifies suicide like people will actually care after you die.
>>
>>83699142
Everyone except based Jeff a shit
>>
>>83699142
>we keep getting threads about this shitheap every single day
get the fuck out of here shill
>>
>>83699457
more buzzwords autist?
>>
>>83699142
Why did that Tyler faggot use the loudest camera in history to take his stalking photos?
>>
From what I get the story is that the chick made tapes and gave them to each person she thought was responsible for her suicide right? What I don't get is why the fuck would anyone give a shit and listen to them? If a girl khs and I got a tape telling me I'm responsible I would get rid of it, the girl is dead already anyway so who cares.
The worst part is that I'm sure some dumb idiot girl will do the same in real life to copy the show.
>>
>>83699845
>The worst part is that I'm sure some dumb idiot girl will do the same in real life to copy the show.
They did. A mate of mine is a high school teacher, him and his co-workers have been called in to discuss this show and how students may be trying to do something similar and how the teachers should at least try to keep an eye out
>>
>>83699845
>>83699873
While it is sad that girls will be wanting to do the tapes thing, it's important to understand that it's supposed to be fiction and be seen as a way for people to be able to express themselves before they actually kill themselves. It's exaggerated fiction to open the conversation about suicide and the importance of expressing yourself about it in a safe and responsible manner.
>>
>>83699948
But how does the show imply you should do it in a safe and responsible manner? The girl does it after she dies, it's the complete opposite of doing it while you are alive because it's edgy and cool and suicidal kids will dig it. Talking about suicide while you are alive still makes people look weak, doing it after you died (by leaving a message) makes it look like it's serious. Does the show address this?
>>
>>83699142
We didn't.
The bitch lost all sympathy when she went full passive-aggressive mode in the counselor's office fighting with every ounce of her being to not get help, then stormed out and waited in front of the office to see if he's gonna run after her. That's something 6-year olds do, when they don't get a toy they want than make bold claims of move out of their house, but then wait by the car in the driveway.

Fuck, I'm lying, she probably lost it when she dedicated a second tape to Justin for not stopping Jessica's rape, yet didn't have the self-reflection to see she didn't do anything about it herself, threw a bitchfit about a STOP sign, yet didn't see the irony of not reporting a much worse crime 10 minutes before that.

Oh, and making a public spectacle of every interaction with another male, like screaming her lungs out when Zach just tried to talk to her in the mess hall, but barely spoke up while getting raped, even though Zach, Justin, Jessica and another chick were inside the house 30 feet from her.

Also, how much of this shit should we believe? She claimed to be some kind of social pariah, shunned by everybody, but on 2 occasions when she came to a party, everybody started chanting her name? If only we were all that unpopular.
>>
She sorta look like Lana Rhoades.
>>
File: 13rw.png (5KB, 825x352px) Image search: [Google]
13rw.png
5KB, 825x352px
>>
>>83700391
>Also, how much of this shit should we believe? She claimed to be some kind of social pariah, shunned by everybody, but on 2 occasions when she came to a party, everybody started chanting her name? If only we were all that unpopular.
She starts dating Justin who's on the basketball team, so clearly has some pull, then there's also Zach who actually seemed to like her but she lost her shit, and Marcus who was head of the student council or something along those lines. She was pretty high up on the social rankings
>>
>>83700470
I guess it's a show for normies who need some made up fictional problems to entertain themselves. It's not for social outcasts or suicidal people to relate to and it's not really made to spread awareness about suicide. It's the edgiest of edgy escapism for normies. It makes them think they are special because they can "stomach" the suicide scene too, probably.
>>
>>83700416
Nice maymay.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.