[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's taking M. Night so long?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Azula.jpg (15KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
Azula.jpg
15KB, 250x272px
Where's my Book 2??
>>
>>83697877
No one cares about avatar since korra went fag. It all went to shit when korra went fag.
I was a part of an interesting debate when some bloke said that we were too bigoted and a lady responded with bait and switch tactics and as to how it literally spoiled programming in her eyes forever. And then someone pointed out how Disney XD is filled with such shows and then she responded with only allowing her children to watch classical programming.
>>
>>83697877
He's moving straight to adapting the legend of Kino.
>>
>>83698238
If was spoiled when they didn't bother reworking it from the mini series it was supposed to be.
>>
>>83698285
Ironically they got offended when people told them to slag off. As if anyone wants their kids to see that shit. I hate lefties and progressives so much. It's like those tools at MGM who got offended fans didn't want their SGA fag. Who wants that shit? But they got butt hurt and canceled it just because fans didn't want fag in their programming.
>>
>>83698238
>>83698621
This. TLA was such a great movie and would've had 3 more sequels by now if not for lesbians.
>>
>>83698238
what the fuck are you even trying to say
>>
will his next movie be about the toilet witch
>>
>>83698645
Everyone would like us to believe that most people are okay with homosexuality and interracial relationships when in reality they're okay with someone else doing it but not there own. So fags are great and all but that is so as long as those fags are their neighbors or someone else's family members. And niggers are great so as long as someone else are the ones letting the nigger, dick their daughter.

>>83698652
Fag programming son and of how it has to be everywhere but suspiciously it's in children programming. Why do you think tv is dying? I stopped watching tv as did a lot of people I know, "You can't trust the telly, when it isn't some girl kissing some baboon's lips it's some carpet muncher or pole swallower." You see Capitalism says I don't have to buy your shit If I don't want to. And not only that, I have every right to warn others not to buy your shit either. Korra comes on usually around the AM after twelve midnight. There was a time it was on through the day but that changed because people complained.
>>
>>83698238
who's lesbian in Korra? I don't watch the show but sometimes I jerk off to the r34
>>
>>83698238
>>83698621
It was less her being bi that was the problem, and more the reasoning why she was written to be, wherein lies the root cause of why it's so shit.
Korra was written with the absolute worst fans in mind. They pandered to the people that never grasped what made Avatar great; Tumblr.

Shipfags don't care about the hero's journey, the burden of responsibility, dealings with loss and family, or even great martial arts; they only care about squeeing on their favourite blog
>>
>>83698956
Korra and the bossy loud mouth cunt whose dad was rich.

>>83698969
The assholes allowed a bunch of moronic idiots who are less than ten percent of avatar fans tell them who to put Korra with. They're idiots through and through.
>>
>>83697877

Shhhh, I'm writing a kickass 5 film adaptation of Legend of Aang and I need time to get famous so I can make it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.