[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whoa....DAMN!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

whoa....DAMN!
>>
>>83696683
Look at that FUPA. What a sow.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X3BojHK_6o
what did she mean by this?
>>
Get over it virgins. She's successful and probably more beautiful than you. Everyone laughed at her when she said she wanted to become a comedian. Look who's laughing now.
>>
>>83696683
I can't wait for her to die
>>
>>83696683

How is it possible to be that fucking unattractive?
Did she escape from a lab or something?
>>
>>83697615
> Look who's laughing now.

Not me! That bitch be boring af.
>>
>>83696735

ahah fucking hell. She acts like my sister who has children and attends a party with other drunken parents who are drunk trying to be funny.
>>
I heard she was playing anakins sloth ghost in the last jedi
>>
File: 1490554809554.jpg (61KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
1490554809554.jpg
61KB, 600x882px
>>83696683
Piggy looks like THAT?!
>>
File: 3999389594039.jpg (264KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
3999389594039.jpg
264KB, 700x875px
>>83697615
>Look who's laughing now.
>>
>>83696683
*queefs*
>>
File: Sad Frog 15.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog 15.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>>83697615
>Get over it virgins
>virgins
Why be so mean?
>>
Imagine being the paid audience in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Amy Schumer, you fuckin' funny, all hilarious with your flabby body and doughy baby face. I would totally have a laugh at your jokes, whether at this special where I'm paid to do so or elsewhere." when all you really want to do is fuck off to a bar and drink away the problems that got you here. Like seriously imagine having to be one of those fucks in the audience and not only sit in your chair while Amy Schumer flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the leather suit not at all concealing her round body and flabby skin, and just sit there, joke after joke, hour after hour, while she perfected that queef noise. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, AMY SCHUMER TELLS JOKES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her fat fucking jowls spit out recycled vagina jokes that have existed long before that day. You've been listening to nothing but a healthy diet of Burr and Patrice and later alleged rape perpetrators for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the a lower class suburb in Denver. You've never heard OR seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled forehead as she raises an eyebrows suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "hysterical (for that is what she calls herself)" comedy, the comedy she worked so hard to rip off from other comedians in the previous months. And then the crowd calls for another joke, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking alcoholic. You're not going to lose your 20 dollars and bottle of Mad Dog over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
Women can't be funny because they don't need to put any effort for getting laid.

Some men become funny because it's a great way to get laid.
>>
*period stains*
>>
File: 1495065603449.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495065603449.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>83697615
>Everyone laughed at her when she said she wanted to become a comedian
kek
>>
Jeselnik had sex with that. I know you have to do fucked up things to make it in Hoywood, but damn.
>>
>Fat chick
>No tits

Worst kind of fat chick.
>>
>>83698142
In all fairness, she was pretty fit when Jesenik was banging her
>>
>>83697615
>Get over it virgins. She's successful and probably more beautiful than you. Everyone laughed at her when she said she wanted to become a comedian. Look who's laughing now.
the correct quote goes like this
>Everyone laughed at her when she said she wanted to become a comedian.
nobody's laughing now
>>
>>83697615
Amy what the heck are you doing on 4chan? Go fuck some bar trash or something
>>
>>83697615
you didn't even tell the joke right you fucking moron.
Everyone laughed at her when she said she wanted to be a comedian NOW NOBODY IS LAUGHING
>>
>>83696735
holy kek she's so funny, I really like when she says poosee
>>
>>83697615
Not the audience.
>>
>>83698091
not bad
>>
I need some good schoopmers for my folder.
Please post what you got.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.