[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First ever remake to win Best Picture 2nd oscar for jared leto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Blade-Runner-2049-715x400.jpg (44KB, 715x400px) Image search: [Google]
Blade-Runner-2049-715x400.jpg
44KB, 715x400px
First ever remake to win Best Picture

2nd oscar for jared leto
>>
villeneuve makes capeshit tier blockbusters. This won't win any awards that actually matter
>>
>remake
>>
>>83695633
So we're talking best makeup or what?
>>
>>83695633
>villeneuve makes capeshit tier blockbusters

>sicario
>enemies
>prisoners
>>
>>83695633
Arrival is shit, but Sicario and Incendies are near-masterpieces.
>>
>>83695633
>This won't win any awards that actually matter
Only complete and utter plebs say this.

So only Best Picture and Best Performance matters right? Who cares about film editing, cinematography, sound editing, that's all irrelevant right?
What a first class supreme pleb.
>>
>>83695575
It sucks that Ryan Gosling is in this. I can't stand that retarded faggot. Someone post that webm of Harrison Ford "running" while his dog is walking
>>
>>83695685
he makes glossy, but empty and highly derivitive thrillers for normals to feel smart for watching

goes for nolan too
>>
>>83696194
I bet you watch venezuelan arthouse 'pictures' about the meaning of cuck. Shut the fuck up you pretentious piece of shit.
>>
>>83696032
>t sucks that Ryan Gosling is in this. I can't stand that retarded faggot.
This so hard
>>
>>83695575
The landscape/setting looks too polished
A real densely populated metropolis would never look so picturesque, so perfect in how it's laid out, which is what gives it that unique appeal. It should look real and cluttered, the opposite of what you'd expect to be shown as part of a major audience.

For all it's budget and expensive visually impotent computer generated effects it won't live up to expectation. It won't have the lasting affect of the original. The essence of the environment needs to be sullied if you want to truly impress a living breathing viewer, we're not machines.
We know those hover cars are fake, we know that rain and those lights don't exist, we know just about everything in that picture was photo-shopped

What the fuck are we looking at?
>>
Never seen Blade Runner goys, what's the best version to watch for the first time?
>>
>>83697506
Final Cut
>>
>>83697593
>>
>>83696032
>>83696994
gooks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.