[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to BCS when Jonathan Banks dies this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: Jonathan Banks.jpg (141KB, 672x635px) Image search: [Google]
Jonathan Banks.jpg
141KB, 672x635px
What happens to BCS when Jonathan Banks dies this year?
>>
ew

wtf is on his head?
>>
Replaced by Anthony Hopkins
>>
Vince why are you shooting my 30 minutes long takes of mowing the lane and hammering a nail from the hammers pov first
>>
>>83695458
intelligence
>>
>>83695566
Tfw too intelligent to call saul
>>
It's pretty unsettling in some scenes to have 8 years younger Mike looking like he's ready for his death bed.
>>
>>83695404
I'm just wondering how long can BCS last? Don't misunderstand me, i love the show...but my today's standards...even after Breaking bad, i feel like its future is always on the verge of ending real soon.
At least, they would be smart to end it at season 5
>>
>>83697203
*by today's standards
>>
>>83695404
His story isn't relevant so it doesn't matter
>>
>>83695458
Liver spots.
Happens when you get old.
>>
>>83697203
Not long. Nobody tells their friends "you have to check out BCS" it's just a show that's on and appeals to BB fans. They're milking it for all its worth, but it's remarkable how little has happened in the past three seasons. I'll give it six total, just because AMC seems so adept at stretching things.
>>
>>83697203
I'm pretty sure that the next season will be the last.
>>
>>83697254
I don't know, i feel like Gilligan will make it last the same as BB
>>
>>83697362
Well making the next season the last would render the show a fucking joke, and I think he can squeeze another three out of it.
>>
>>83697381

1-3 are pre BrBa
4 is simultaneous
5 is future where Mike is dead.

So yeah, next season will probably be Mike's last.
>>
he could do nothing from now until br Ba timeline and it would make no difference
>>
When does this show become interesting? Thus far saul has been a boring cuck, when does Vince decide to change this?
>>
>>83697810
its been heating up lately.
Chuck went to a super market and Mike built a playground
>>
Should have just ended his story with that handshake then have next season be about Jimmy going full Saul. The last season can be his life after breaking bad.
>>
>>83697467
Nope. The show will end with Jimmy's first encounter with Walter.
>>
>>83695404
He wont die
I'm calling for 4 more seasons
>>
>>83697810
You think it's boring, yet you've watched more than 2 seasons of it? Are you sure you're not interested?
>>
>>83697929
I'm thinking in the next seasons, Jimmy will slowly become Saul and actually rather successfull at what he does, even if things go wrong here and there.
>>
>>83697974

Yes, I'm sure we'll get no explanation of the B/W flashforwards.
>>
>>83696945
by that age 10 years older barely looks any different than eachother
>>
>>83698435
Whats B W
>>
The show won't be renewed for a fourth series
>>
>>83698481
Seriously? Black and white...
>>
>>83698594
How do you know?
>>
Meanwhile Mark Margolis is almost a decade older and looks/acts great.
>>
What happens to this thread after you fail to reply to this post and your mother dies in her sleep tonight?
>>
>>83699470
dafuq
>>
>>83695404
Why does Kim like shrivelled old meat in her snatch?
>>
>>83699568
she know she hit the wall
>>
>>83698435
what the fuck do you need explained to you? He said in BrBa one time that if shit went belly up he would be working at a Cinnabon in Omaha
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 600x825px
>>83697974
Eww
>>
Jonathan Banks in 4 k is pretty disturbing
>>
>>83697254

true but watch it in 4k with a coffee and its pretty good.
>>
>>83695404

How is he even alive in Better Call Saul? Walt clearly shot him near the lake
>>
>>83698462
Not that anon, but I'm sorry, that's simply not true. Please, take a look at a picture of your parents or grandparents from 10 years ago. They look the same until you actually bother to check to see how much they have changed.
>>
>>83700594

Why'd he have a panic attack and collapse?
>>
I don't give a fuck about Mike anymore. The next season better be a jump forward to (or near) the end of Jimmy's suspension with him going into full-on ambulance chaser mode.
>>
Does Walt ever show up in BCS?
>>
>>83701066
he showed up in the intro over previous seasons I think

you saw him in black and white working in a caffeteria or something
>>
>>83701141
Nope
>>
>>83701277
pretty sure he did

he locked himself somewhere in a hallway
>>
>>83701319

He got locked in the compactor room at the mall he works at. Nothing to do with Walt.
>>
>>83701419
rewatch the ep, that was Walt who was locked in there. Young Walt. Not Saul (Jimmy)
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.