[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, serious question: Did the Cyber Squad ever beat Hacker at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Cyberchase_Logo_April_2014.png (173KB, 330x301px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberchase_Logo_April_2014.png
173KB, 330x301px
So, serious question:

Did the Cyber Squad ever beat Hacker at his game? Or is Hacker still wreaking havoc across cyberspace and motherboard is still fucked to this day?
>>
How often would you have to be left at your grandparents' cable-less household to have had the opportunity to find out?
>>
>>83692945
THE Hacker, to you.
>>
This is honestly better discussion than capeshit threads
>>
>>83693090
I remember this one time when I was little my step dad threatened to throw the cable guy off the roof and they cut our cable and all I had was mexican game shows, some dvds for some reason The Pacifier with Vin Diesel was a favorite, and PBS. I almost knew The Pacifier word for word and for some reason the show with the fat ass sloth was a personal favorite.
>>
That's The Hacker to you
>>
>be 7 year old me
>watching new show on PBS, Cyberchase
>during live action segments, cute black girl
>crush hard
>feel guilty because she was black
>turn my attention to her male counterpart
>am gay now

Really gets the noggin a'joggin, doesn't it?
>>
>>83692945
They look different than I remember, anybody else feel the same way?
Also didn't the bird die or something?
>>
>>83693415
>Googled the Gilbert Godfrey bird because I forgot his name
>It's Digit
>Turns out he had a last name
>Its "LaBoid"

Fuck government funded broadcasting
>>
Cyberchase was good as fuck, reboot when?
>>
>>83693954
According to the internet, the series is (2002 - ) meaning it's still being produced.
>>
>>83693954
>>83694018

According to Wikipedia season 10 finished in 2015.
>>
>>83693151
No thanks to you
>>
File: 1468564367314.jpg (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468564367314.jpg
10KB, 300x250px
>>83693259
>my step dad threatened to throw the cable guy off the roof
Im gonna need some more background on this.
>>
>>83692945
Who was the cute I think she was a biracial actress at the end of the show
>>
>>83694814
see
>>83693394
>>
>>83693394
You sound bisexual with a bad taste in men. That guy wasn't good looking but that girl was cute.
>>
>>83694084
You missed where it says season 11 is supposed to air this year.
>>
>>83694857
Oh yeah, what an uggo
>>
>>83694785
He said "I'm gonna throw you off." The car door was closed and we were two blocks away. Did I mention my stepdads is Black?
>>
>>83694868
I didn't think they last that long. You know what's a good kid show? Oddsqaud
>>
>>83694901
Objectively incorrect
>>
>>83694897
Is that him now? He looks worst.
>>
>>83694912
You shut your beautiful face if you think oddsquad isn't good.
>>
>>83692945
Unironically kiddie math show kino
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.