[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most underrated iasip pairing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Most underrated iasip pairing
>>
>>83689853

Dennis and Mac in the suburbs is so fucking fantastic.
>>
When you really think about it, Dee and Cricket is the best.
>>
I'm a fan of whenever Dennis and Dee work together.
>>
>>83689853
I agree, it seems like Charlie is the only one that can actually bring out Dennis' tender side. He's always trying to take him under his wing.
>>
>>83689853
Probably have to agree. Off the top of my head, the only other incident of that combo is World Series defense.

Although the best combo is probably Dennis/Dee. And Dee/Charlie makes me :3 now
>>
>>83690282
Like when Charlie meets Mammario. Dennis says they need to help him because Charlie will be crushed when he gets dumped. He then says Dee will bounce back or she won't, but who cares.
>>
Is Paddy's Pub: Worst Bar in Philadelphia the most underrated episode?
>>
File: dennis and dee.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dennis and dee.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>83690205
same
other pairings arent as special because the rest of the gang are already friendly with each other
dee gets shit on the most, so seeing that there is an underlying comradery between the two is sweet
>>83690282
i think there are a few times when dee does that too
see attached pic
>>
>>83690573
Maybe, she is the only one that understood the implication.
>>
>>83690392
That wasn't the real reason he intervened though. Even when the Waitress was getting married they were mainly worried Charlie would go postal and murder them.
>>
>>83689853
Charlie and Frank remind me of me and my dad.
>>
>>83691106
thats another complex pairing
they go from old married couple dynamic to father-son dynamic depending on the episode
>>
>>83691219
They've settled into a gruesome twosome, anything goes at this point.
>>
File: 1494370586385.jpg (20KB, 380x349px) Image search: [Google]
1494370586385.jpg
20KB, 380x349px
>It's a "Mac blackmails his girlfriend into having sex with him or he fires her from the show" episode
>>
>>83691543

wait, what?
>>
>>83692089
Originally the four of them had a different Dee that was Mac's longtime girlfriend. She broke up with him, and he got her fired from the show and replaced with Kaitlin Olson.
>>
>>83691543
to be fair, was it really her right to have a spot on the show
i dont think he tried to blackmail her into staying, it was more of a "i know youre going to leave me and i hope you know im not going to be comfortable working with an ex"
it would be more upsetting if she had worked on the first season and then gotten fired, but from what i know, she didnt stay around long enough to have ever actually contributed to the show
>>
>>83692137
>and he got her fired from the show
He's an executive producer and the show runner. He didn't 'get her fired', he just fired her.
>>
>>83692482
He didn't do it himself, though, and he still had to answer to the executives at FX and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.