[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show really makes me think /pol/ might be right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

This show really makes me think /pol/ might be right
>>
/pol/ is always right
>>
File: cruz-main.jpg (578KB, 1876x1923px) Image search: [Google]
cruz-main.jpg
578KB, 1876x1923px
>>83689843

I dunno, I like the show. Not sure why.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg
>>
>>83689843
>show features criminals from all races/backgrounds
>most of them actually did the crimes
>a lot of them are close-minded and bigoted against other races
>the niggers are shown to be overemotional and irrational
this show would be a /pol/ favorite if it could pay attention to something other than WWII documentaries for more than 5 minutes
>>
>>83690681

problem is that a lot of the crime tends to put the women as victims
>>
>>83690681

It always makes the women out to be victims of circumstance though.

This show baited me hard aswell. in the first episode theres a scene where the chef puts used tampons in a burger for the new fish and i was thinking, "wow this is gonna be OZ levels of fucked up" but it wasnt. that was like the most hardcore thing that happened. after that everyone is basically friends.

Most of the characters motives make no fucking sense either
>>
/pol/ is never right
>>
File: Sad Merchant.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Merchant.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>83691717
Why are they so mean to me, anon?
>>
>>83691691

Didn't someone shoot a child because they were fucking hopped up on drugs? There was a woman in the earlier seasons who like chopped up her employers (I think she was a maid or something).

Most of the black women are in for minor drug charges. Which is accurate.
>>
>>83689843
pol is always right
>>
>>83691691
>"wow this is gonna be OZ levels of fucked up"
this show was always presented as a comedy you fucking idiot
>>
>>83689843
/pol/ IS ALWAYS RIGHT, ABOUT NETFLIX IS NO EXCEPTION

NEXT WATCH SENSE 8 AND BILL NYE TO SEE /pol/ EVEN RIGHTER
>>
>>83691782
It was that white yoga bitch. She had a weed farm and thought the kid was a deer
>>
>>83691782

she killed the guy because he was groping or raping the other younger maids or some shit. she wasnt a serial killer or anything. she was made out to be a hero
>>
every person I know who likes this is an idiot
>>
>>83691980
it's a show for women and cucks
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (507KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
507KB, 1224x1632px
With a female Jewish writer that looks like this, what did you expect?
>>
>>83691691
That woman gets scalped in this season. I'd say that was pretty hard-core.
>>
They're all loud stereotypes doing minstrel shit, this is the show stupid white girls use to laugh at minorities under the veil of progressiveness. Kimmy Schmidt is the superior, actually funny white girl comedy with feminist undertones kino.
>>
>>83691843

Sense 8's bretty gud
>>
>>83694811
fuck off reddit queer
>>
>>83689843
nice
>>
>>83690681
>a lot of them are close-minded and bigoted against other races
>the niggers are shown to be overemotional and irrational
>this show would be a /pol/ favorite
>overemotional, close-minded women arguing
sounds like a great watch
>>
>>83692032
Why do (((they))) have this horrifying slanted eye thing? It doesn't matter that she has rainbow hair and makeup, I could've told she was a kike without you saying so.
Seriously, I'm wondering if it's just some genetic shit or a reason to be more concerned about the Jews. Look at the eyes of Jared Kushner and Mark Zuckerberg. It's the same thing.
>>
>>83695749
What are you asking? They're from the same gene pool.

>Why do the Irish have red hair?
>Why are Italians swarthy?
>Why do blacks have yellow eyes?
>>
>>83690130
is it time
>>
In the current season everyone except for Caputo are acting like complete retards
>>
>>83690681
I hate jail-theme in shows/movies.
Show about crazy lesbian negresses in jail - worst idea for a tv-night.
>>
>>83696273
Worst girl. Post better.
>>
>>83689843
literally fuck and die, thanks
>>
>>83696286
Sounds like every season
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.