[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right, /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 53

File: 1494549952966.png (376KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1494549952966.png
376KB, 500x494px
>>
>>83689389
Batman btfo Superman...Iron Manlet literally can't fucking subdue Cap or Bucky...
>>
>>83689389
Does Batman have prep time?
>>
>>83689389

longitudinal thinking
batman is a master chess player
while tony is in a cave designing a powerplant bruce is thinking fifteen steps ahead of everyone
>>
>>83689454
Yes. Iron Man also has prep time but he uses it to prep Penny's bulls.
>>
>>83689389
I wouldn't put money on me in a fight between myself and batman just because I make my own coffee in the morning while Batman has Alfred making his.
>>
File: pepecmon.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
pepecmon.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>meme black scientist man doesn't believe batman could rig an emp to incapacitate Tony
>>
>>83689389
Batman also creates stuff, he is no way as mart as Stark or other super smart people but he doesn't just pay people to build things
>>
Batman is the most boring mofo right next to superman, with the power of my pointy bat ears, information pooped out of my bat ass and infinite bat money I can defeat these cosmic gods that used to rule the universe.
>>
>>83689389
Batman uses an EMP sort of bomb to disable Tony's suit.
Batman wins.
>>
>>83689550
this. science nigger knows only about nolan's batman. what a retard
>>
>The greatest detective in the world
>Does almost no investigation
>>
File: mfw-blacked.png (204KB, 334x458px) Image search: [Google]
mfw-blacked.png
204KB, 334x458px
>>83689498
hahahaha
>>
File: 300px-Temple.png (60KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Temple.png
60KB, 300x225px
>TempleOS could beat Ubuntu because Terry invented everything that OS uses, while Ubuntu has compscientists
hmm
>>
>>83689536
>Iron Man wouldn't have 50 Marc automated suits at 30.000 feet ready to descend on Batfleck in seconds.
>>
File: brother-eye.jpg (410KB, 800x1056px) Image search: [Google]
brother-eye.jpg
410KB, 800x1056px
Hey bros, whats going on here?
>>
>>83689389
>Batman has engineers

Bruce designs and builds all his shit himself though.
>>
There's very little chance Tony could prep enough to take on Batman properly.
>>
>>83689536

EMP's don't work on Iron Man but Batman does make stuff and it's some OP shit. Like his gauntlets that have miniature red suns in the knuckles.
>>
Tony isn't adverse to killing so he'd wi- OH never mind, Batman is a murdering psychopath now. Thanks, Snyder
>>
>>83689573
>tony has 5 more suits fly in and rape Batman to death

Tony wins
>>
>>83689787

Da Grease has only seen the Nolan films
>>
>>83689901
They wouldn't even see him.
Batman wins.
>>
The answer is simple, whoever the author wants to win. If you want "insert character of choice here" you have him prepared with 50k plans for every possible scenario prepared by himself, his A.I or w/e.

Batman: Haha, I have an emp.
IM: Haha, I have this shit that protects me from an emp.
Batman: Haha, my emp is special bat emp.
continue pointless child level dialog with your own imagination.
>>
>>83689389
Even without their suits or tech, Batman would beat the living fuck out of Iron Man.
>>
>>83689389

Does Iron Man have anything on par with the Hell bat armor? Batman can fight Darkseid while in that thing.
>>
>>83689473
that didn't save jason. nor rachel. nor barbara from getting into a fucking wheelchair
>>
>>83689921
Who wouldn't the suits see?

Tony? They can have up date gps tracking, and if he stops transmitting (like getting hit by EMP) they would automatically fly to his last known location for backup
>>
>>83689529
Underrated
>>
>>83689653
God uses TempleOS, you fucking CIA nigger.
>>
>iron manlet beating batman
kek
>>
>>83689953
bleeding edge armour is pretty bullshit
>>
neil needs to read more.
>>
>>83689550
Maybe not as mechanically smart but doesn't Batman have a genius level IQ? Thats why a guy in a bat costume is actually worth something to the Justice League, because he's a master detective, tactician, body-language reader and so on.
>>
>>83689910
But didn't Nolan's Batman fix an airplane's autopilot system that science Morgan Freeman couldn't?
>>
File: pepenough.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
pepenough.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>83689879
>emp's don't work on Ironman
>magnets don't work on Ironman
>hacking doesn't work on Ironman
>mindcontrol doesn't work on ironman
>physics doesn't work on Ironman
>>
If we're talking composite comic versions of both then Bruce curb stomps Tony with prep.

Bruce duped Braniac 5 into submission during earth fire arc. Braniac 5 is 12th level intellect. Lex Luther is close to 7th level, and I'd wager Tony is just below Lex.

Besides Tony was beaten at chess in 616 X-Men crossover by fucking Gambit. A street leveler retard who throws flaming cards.
>>
Shouldn't this shit thread be on the shit board that is /co/?
>>
With prep time Batman is unbeatable. It's his power. He used it to beat Superman who could beat all of the Avengers with the possible exception of characters with op and vaguely defined capabilities like Scarlet Witch or Doctor Strange.

Iron Man couldn't even beat two people who aren't even superhuman, just the absolute limit of human capabilities.
>>
This basically comes down to the Batman vs anyone thing. Does Batman have time to prepare? If so, he wins. If not, commence debating.
>>
>>83689434
Do we have to call him Bucky? Can't they give him some cool code/hero name like Battle Fighter or Armguy
>>
>>83690138
>>Besides Tony was beaten at chess in 616 X-Men crossover by fucking Gambit.
I don't read comics because I'm not 5, but surely Gambit just cheated? It's not that hard to move a piece here and there with slight of hand.
>>
>>83690160
He does have a cool one "Winter Soldier"
>>
>>83690211
You're posting in a capeshit thread but trying to act superior because you don't read comics? Wew lad. That's like, manlet levels of insecure.
>>
they both get triggered by dead parents like faggots
>>
>>83690071
everyone on the JL is a genius except for Hal
>>
>>83690313
I don't even watch these movies, I'm really just around to laugh at manchildren.

Besides, isn't it "acceptable" to watch this trash these days? I don't think these movies are doing that well on just the family audience.
>>
>>83689389
No because if Tony loses the suit or something should suit it down, tony is dead. If Bruce loses his gadgets, he's still Batman. Batman wins.
>>
>>83690309
Yeah but that's the brainwashed him. I dunno, calling him Bucky just sounds so stupid.
>>
>>83689389
>Bruce Wayne isn't his own lead engineer
>Tony Stark doesn't have engineers

He is a brain surgeon or w/e so we can't honestly fault him for not knowing this stuff
>>
>>83689389
The most OP ironman in the comics is cosmic level. Other than that version id give it to batman
>>
reminder that batman could kill superman if he wanted... iron man doesnt stand a chance
>>
>>83690097
>>physics doesn't work on Ironman

Deus Ex Machina's outta the ass !

Batman may not have sufficient fire power on his person but he could have a Batmobile operated by Alfred shoot rockets while Batman momentarily EMPs Iron Man.

Iron Man making his own stuff is actually the very reason he would lose because he doesn't have enough time to train.
>>
>>83689960
Because The Joker is his perfect foil. The Joker could probably btfo with more ease.
>>
>>83691283
Iron Man defeated Hulk and Hulk >>>>>>>>>>> Supercuck
>>
File: IMG_3971.jpg (84KB, 750x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3971.jpg
84KB, 750x651px
why do people ask this stupid nigger questions about fake movies? why does he give answers like they're real life?
>>
>>83689901
Batman would have already planned ahead and had Tony incapacitated before those suits are called in. Batman wins.
>>
>>83691361
haha wtf? superman would either melt hulk to ash or throw him into the sun
>>
>>83691374
Damn, that's profound.
>>
>implying Batman doesn't have suits too
the guy is autistic, he has to be when your city being attacked by kajus is something that can actually happen
>>
>>83690413
Yet you actually come here to discuss what superhero would win in a fight. You are deluded and retarded.
>>
File: 1463301827871.png (31KB, 874x436px) Image search: [Google]
1463301827871.png
31KB, 874x436px
>>83691374
>>83691455
>>
>>83691468
Man, you sure are defensive just because I laughed at you for not understanding a children's comic.
>>
>>83689389
>guy with fucking nukes in his flying robot suit can kill a person dressed like a bat
Wow Neil, you must have really crunched the numbers on that one.

As a followup, could the Canadian military defeat a cougar?
>>
>>83691541
>could the Canadian military defeat a cougar?
Probably not
>>
>>83689389
Batman lso invets a ton of stuff, Batman has degrees in chemistry, biology, physics, and basically any science, Batman is beyond human peak, and Batman knows a ton of martial arts and fighting techniques.
>>
>>83689650
>that nose
her family tree got blacked a long time ago
>>
>>83691680
t. Bruce Wayne
>>
Characters that can beat Batman

>A-Bomb, Abe Sapien, Abin Sur, Abomination, Abrades, Absorbing Man, Adam Monroe, Adam Strange, Agent, Agent Bob, Agent Zero, Air-Walker, Ajax, Alan Scott, Alex Mercer, Alex Woolsly, Alfred Pennyworth, Alf, Alien, Allan Quatrain, Amazo, Ammo, Ando Masahashi, Angel, Angel, Angel Dust, Angel Salvadore, Angela, Animal Man, Annihilus, Ant-Man, Ant-Man II, Anti-Monitor, Anti-Spawn, Anti-Venom, Apocalypse, Aquababy, Equaled, Aquaman, Arachne, Archangel, Arclight, Ares, Ariel, Armor, Arsenal, Astro Boy, Atlas, Atom, Atom Girl, Atom I, Atom II, Atom III, Atom IV, Aurora, Azazel, Azrael, Aztar, Bane, Banshee, Bantam, Batgirl I, Batgirl II, Batgirl III, Batgirl IV, Batgirl V, Batgirl VI, Battlestar, Batwoman, Beak, Beast, Beast Boy, Beetle, Ben 10, Beta Ray Bill, Beyond, Big Barda, Big Daddy, Big Man, Bill Harken, Billy Kincaid, Binary, Bird-Brain, Bird-Man, Bird-Man II, Birman, Bishop, Bizarro, Black Abbott, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Black Canary, Black Canary, Black Cat, Black Goliath, Black Knight III

1/4
>>
>>83691770
Black Lightning, Black Mamba, Black Panther, Black Widow, Black Widow II, Blackout, Blackwing, Blackwulf, Blade, Blaquesmith, Bling!, Blink, Blizzard, Blizzard I, Blizzard II, Blob, Bloodaxe, Bloodhawk, Bloodwraith, Blue Beetle, Blue Beetle I, Blue Beetle II, Blue Beetle III, Bolt, Bomb Queen, Boom Boom, Boomer, Booster Gold, Box, Box III, Box IV, Brainiac, Brainiac 5, Brother Voodoo, Buffy, Bullseye, Bumblebee, Bumbleboy, Bushido, Cable, Callisto, Cameron Hicks, Cannonball, Captain America, Captain Atom, Captain Britain, Captain Cold, Captain Epic, Captain Hindsight, Captain Mar-vell, Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel II, Captain Midnight, Captain Planet, Captain Universe, Carnage, Cat, Cat II, Catwoman, Cecilia Reyes, Century, Cerebra, Chamber, Chameleon, Changeling, Cheetah I, Cheetah II, Cheetah III, Chromos, Chuck Norris, Claire Bennet, Clea, Cloak, Clock King, Cogliostro, Colin Wagner, Colossal Boy, Colossus, Copycat, Corsair, Cottonmouth, Crimson, Crusader, Crimson Dynamo I, Crystal, Curse, Cy-Gor, Cyborg, Cyborg, Superman, Cyclops, Cypher, Dagger, Danny Cooper, Daphne Powell, Daredevil, Darkhawk, Darkman, Darkseid, Darkside, Darkstar, Dash, Dazzler, Deadman, Deadpool, Deadshot, Deathlok, Deathstroke, Demogoblin, Destroyer, DL Hawkins, Doc Samson, Doctor Doom, Doctor Doom II

2/4
>>
>>83691800
Doctor Fate, Doctor Octopus, Doctor Strange, Domino, Donna Troy, Doomsday, Doppelganger, Dormammu, Dr Manhattan, Drax the Destroyer, Ego, Elastigirl, Electro, Elektra, Elle Bishop, Elongated Man, Emma Frost, Enchantress, Energy, ERG-1, Ethan Hunt, Etrigan, Evilhawk, Exodus, Fabian Cortez, Falcon, Fallen One II, Faora, Feral, Fighting Spirit, Fin Fang Foom, Firebird, Firelord, Firestar, Firestorm, Firestorm, Fixer, Flash Gordon, Flash I, Flash II, Flash III, Flash IV, Forge, Franklin Richards, Franklin Storm, Frenzy, Frigga, Galactus, Gambit, Gamora, Garbage Man, Gary Bell, General Zod, Genesis, Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider II, Giant-Man, Giant-Man II, Gigantic, Gladiator, Goblin Queen, Goku, Goliath, Goliath II, Goliath III, Goliath IV, Gorilla Grodd, Granny Goodness, Gravity, Green Arrow, Green Goblin, Green Goblin II, Green Goblin III, Green Goblin IV, Groot, Guardian, Guy Gardner, Hal Jordan, Hancock, Harley Quinn, Havok, Hawk, Hawkeye, Hawkeye II, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Hawkwoman I, Hawkwoman II, Hawkwoman III, Heat Wave, Hellboy, Hellcat, Hellstorm, Hercules, Hiro Nakamura, Hit-Girl, Hobgoblin, Hollow, Hope Summers, Howard the Duck, Hulk, Human Torch, Huntress, Husk, Hybrid, Hydro-Man, Hyperion, Iceman, Impulse, Indigo, Ink, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Iron Monger, Isis, Jack Bauer, Jack of Hearts, Jack-Jack, James Bond, Jason Bourne, Jean Grey, Jennifer Kale, Jesse Quick, Jessica Jones, Jessica Sanders, Jigsaw, Jim Powell, JJ Powell, Johann Krauss, John Constantine, John Stewart, John Wraith, Joker, Jolt, Jubilee, Juggernaut, Junkpile, Justice, Kang, Katniss Everdeen, Kevin 11, Kick-Ass, Kid Flash, Kid Flash II, Killer Croc, Killer Frost, Kilowog, King Shark, Kingpin, Klaw, Kool-Aid Man, Kraven II, Kraven the Hunter, Krypto 5, Lady Bullseye, Lady Deathstrike, Leader, Leech, Lex Luthor, Light Lass, Lightning Lad,

Gonna need more than 4
>>
>>83691541
>flying robot

Batman has flying shit too. Batman wins.
>>
>>83691822
>>83691800
>>83691770
autism
>>
>>83689946
Kek this is spot on.
>>
>>83691822

Continued

Lightning Lord, Living Brain, Liz Sherman, Lizard, Lobo, Loki, Longshot, Luke Cage, Luke Campbell, Luke Skywalker, Luna, Lyja, Mach-IV, Machine Man, Magneto, Magog, Magus, Man-Bat, Man-Thing, Man-Wolf, Mandarin, Martian Manhunter, Marvel Girl, Master Brood, Master Chief, Match, Matt Parkman, Maverick, Maxima, Maya Herrera, Medusa, Meltdown, Mephisto, Mera, Metallo, Metamorpho, Meteorite, Metron, Micah Sanders, Micro Lad, Mimic, Misfit, Miss Martian, Mister Fantastic, Mister Freeze, Mister Mxyzptlk, Mister Sinister, Mister Zsasz, Mockingbird, Mogo, Molinder, Molten Man, Monarch, Monica Dawson, Moon Knight, Moonstone, Morlun, Morph, Moses, Magnum, Mr Incredible, Ms Marvel II, Multiple Man, Mysterio, Mystique, Namor, Namora, Namorita, Naruto Uzumaki, Nathan Petrelli, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Nick Fury, Nightcrawler, Nightwing, Niki Sanders, Nina Theroux, Nite Owl II, Northstar, Nova, Nova, Offspring, Omega Red, Omniscient, One Punch Man
>>
>>83691852
Onslaught, Oracle, Osiris, Overtkill, Paul Blart, Penance, Penance I, Penance II, Penguin, Peter Petrelli, Phantom, Phantom Girl, Phoenix, Plantman, Plastic Lad, Plastic Man, Plastique, Poison Ivy, Polaris, Power Girl, Power Man, Predator, Professor X, Professor Zoom, Proto-Goblin, Psylocke, Punisher, Purple Man, Pyro, Quantum, Question, Quicksilver, Quill, Ra’s Al Ghul, Rachel Pirzad, Rambo, Raven, Razor-Fist, Red Arrow, Red Hood, Red Hulk, Red Mist, Red Robin, Red Skull, Red Tornado, Redeemer II, Redeemer III, Renata Solid, Retro Girl, Rhino, Rick Flag, Riddler, Rip Hunter, Ripcord, Robin I, Robin II, Robin III, Robin V, Robin VI, Rocket Raccoon, Rogue, Ronin, Rorschach, Sabertooth, Sage, Sandman, Sasquatch, Scarecrow, Scarlet Spider, Scarlet Spider II, Scarlet Witch, Scorpia, Scorpion, Sebastian Shaw, Sentry, Shadow King, Shadowcat, Shang-Chi, Shatterstar, She-Hulk, She-Thing, Shocker, Shriek, Shrek, Shrinking Violet, Sif, Silk, Silk Spectre, Silk Spectre II, Silver Surfer, Silverclaw, Sinestro, Siren, Siren II, Siryn, Skaar, Snake-Eyes, Snowbird, Sobek, Solomon Grundy, Songbird, Space Ghost, Spawn, Spectre, Speedball, Speedy, Spider-Carnage, Spider-Girl, Spider-Gwen

Continued
>>
>>83691880
Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Spider-Woman II, Spider-Woman III, Spider-Woman IV, Spyke, Stacy X, Star-Lord, Stardust, Starfire, Stargirl, Steel, Stephanie Powell, Storm, Stormtrooper, Sunspot, Superboy, Superboy-Prime, Supergirl, Superman, Swamp Thing, Swarm, Sylar, Synch, T-1000, Tempest, Thanos, The Cape, The Comedian, Thing, Thor, Thor Girl, Thunderbird, Thunderbird II, Thunderbird III, Thunderstrike, Thundra, Tiger Shark, Tigra, Tina Fey, Tinkerer, Titan, Toad, Toxin, Tracy Strauss, Trickster, Triplicate Girl, Triton, Two-Face, Ultragirl, Ultron, Utgard-Loki, Vagabond, Valerie Hart, Valkyrie, Vanisher, Venom, Venom II, Venom III, Vertigo II, Vibe, Vindicator, Vindicator II, Violator, Violet, Vision, Vision II, Vixen, Vulcan, Vulture, Walrus, War Machine, Warbird, Warlock, Warp, Warpath, Wasp, Watcher, Weapon XI, White Canary, White Queen, Wildfire, Winter Soldier, Wiz Kid, Wolfsbane, Wolverine, Wonder Girl, Wonder Man, Wonder Woman, Wondra, Wyatt Wingfoot, X, X-23, X-Man, Y, Yellow Claw, Yellowjacket, Yellowjacket II, Ymir, Yoda, Zatanna, Zoom, and Zora

Probably more but thats enough
>>
File: IMG_2626.jpg (35KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2626.jpg
35KB, 300x562px
>>83691770
>>83691800
>>83691822
>>83691852
>>83691880
>>83691898
bruh
>>
>>83689434
>Cap or Bucky...
Ellipses aside, he was beaten by Cap and Bucky.
Without BS prep time, Captain America would destroy Batman in a straight up fight.

>>83690143
Another anon that takes the "limit of human capabilities" thing way too literally. You can't train up to Cap's level. Cap is the limit of human DNA, not the limit a person today can become. The super soldier serum is basically years of eugenics in a bottle. Batman could never be as strong or fast as Steve Rogers.
>>
>>83691521
I bet the manchild smugly watches every 2 dollar Korean cartoon DC puts out.
>>
>>83689975
Kill yourself.
>>
>>83691880
>Continued

Dude you could just say Deus Ex Machine, that's how you kill Batman.
>>
>>83691800
>Captain Britain
hehehehe hohohoho
>>
Batman is basically Trump
All the autists hate him but he keeps winning while they screech about how "this isn't fair! he shouldn't be supposed or allowed to do that!!!"
>>
>>83689389
Batman is just way more powerful than Iron Man in ways that can't be measured by technology. Batman is just more of a man than Iron Man. He has more grit. He has more drive. He believes in doing what is right and fighting the very bitter end. If they came face to face Tony would blink first.
>>
Iron Man only exists in that 2008 movie. Iron Man in all the following movies should be called Paper Man because his armor has the strength of paper.
>>
>>83691933
No, you.
>>
>>83690097
Why does anyone bother debating about comic books heroes power levels? That shits reserved for kids in playgrounds.
> Oh, Blackedwidow is about to lose to Batman's ingenuity?
> Kapow! Blamo! She pulls out a concealed cold war era plasma pistol!
> How will Batman combat this? Find out in the next issue!
They literally pull shit out of their ass.
>>
>>83691487
>In order to stop the glaciers from melting it seems to me that we need to figure out how to stop frozen h2o from turning into its liquid state

No fucking doy. Everything he says is a captain obvious statement. It this asshole for real?
>>
>>83692159
It's obvious he's picking the obvious answer that's overlooked because it's obvious you silly twat.

Take your example, how much money is spent on reducing green house gases to reduce global warming to preserve glaciers verses something you do directly to the glaciers to keep them from melting?
>>
>>83690211
No he didn't cheat. He was beaten because of his hubris. 2 panels before he was laughing at gambits notion of even playing him.

That's Tony's problem. He always thinks he's the smartest man in the room, when in reality he's anything but. He's kind of like Braniac in that regard, his downfall is always his hubris.

Which is why even with prep, he would lose to Bruce 10/10 every time.
>>
File: steveSS3_014.jpg (166KB, 652x1024px) Image search: [Google]
steveSS3_014.jpg
166KB, 652x1024px
Cap is superhuman. They list his stat level as that, then show him lifting more than his supposed max strength, then show him doing things that require significantly more strength than that.

Not to mention he can dodge bullets and never tires.

He was basically given eugenics in a bottle. He's not as strong as the strongest man on Earth. He's as strong as the strongest people on the planet breeding for generations upon generations. And as fast as the fastest, etc.

Plus he's a better fighter, and willing to kill. The only way Batman doesn't get fucked up is if he uses his superior stealth abilities to hit him some with some gadget. Any other scenario he gets rekt.

>muh preptime

The preptime argument for Batman is retarded because it always assumes Batman is working tirelessly to outsmart his opponent while they sit there obliviously with their thumb up their ass. Its because people like Batman so the writers need to come up with some ridiculous scenario so he could win against characters he normally has no chance against. Most characters with an equal amount of preptime would still fuck up Batman. Especially if they're willing to kill.
>>
>>83689960
>batman plays chess
>joker plays checkers, monopoly, and mouse trap

bats can't always anticipate the joker's moves or even his motivations. that's why he gets btfo so often
>>
>>83692314
except batman almost kills superman in the movie
>>
>>83692314
Weak bait.
>>
>>83692382
If Patton Oswalt fought Conor McGregor there's a chance Conor could slip on the blood leaking from Oswalt's pulverized face and break his neck.

Do you want to put money on Oswalt?
>>
>>83692314
>The preptime argument for Batman is retarded because it always assumes Batman is working tirelessly to outsmart his opponent while they sit there obliviously with their thumb up their ass.

Maybe if it was an outlier, you'd have a point. But he has in almost in every major encounter against opponents outside of his tier which he has won, was due to prep. So there's a solid case to be made for Batman + Prep = Win.

Also cap never tires? What... Taskmaster literally beat the brakes off cap until he was a bloody mess unable to get up.

More? Aleph the android who was essentially street leveler curb'd cap into KO.
>>
>>83692525
>Maybe if it was an outlier, you'd have a point. But he has in almost in every major encounter against opponents outside of his tier which he has won, was due to prep. So there's a solid case to be made for Batman + Prep = Win.
Because he's written simultaneously like an underdog AND Mary Sue.

Writers like to favor weaker characters and popular characters and Batman in vs pairings happen to be both.

Nobody can resist those levels of pandering to see the stars in eyes of their readers when Le Batman takes down a planet busting bad ass. They fucking soil their pants at the prospect of such juicy controversial next level writing.
>>
>>83692610
Maybe. Blame the writers if you want to, but fact remains based entirely on feats, a strong case can be made for batman with prep.

Also if you want hilariously bad writing, just take a look at Squirrel Girl.
>>
>>83692525
So whats stopping Cap from hitting Batman with some ridiculous SHIELD weapon when he's not expecting it.

When Batman gets 'preptime', what almost always happens is he gets his ass kicked, some Deus Ex Machina saves him, and he spends the next week in his cave working something out and surprises his adversary when he's not expecting it.

>Also cap never tires? What..

Thanos got beaten by Spiderman and Black Cat

You can find lots of weird outliers for times characters have been jobbed.

We're talking about the basic outset of the characters, and one of the trademark things the super serum does is slow down tiring, so Cap is supposedly able to fight in top form for hours.
>>
Batfags always run to the 'muh preptime' argument as if its valid because they can't handle their mary-sue character losing.

Its stupid though.

>My character would win if he gets this caveat.

Its as dumb as saying 'Well Superman would win as long as his opponent doesn't have kryptonite or magic or the radiation from a red sun'.
>>
>>83692723
Comic books give me an aneurysm.

I can read the occasional one off bubble universe series like All Star Superman but shit just gets retarded when you try and read decades of canon conflicting with itself every other page in a syndicated line.
>>
>>83692844
Yeah not to mention you need to read the entire arcs of 5 other titles to understand whats going on in one seemingly unrelated issue.

Part of the reason I stop reading them.
>>
>>83690143
>With prep time Batman is unbeatable. It's his power.
what a shit meme
>>
>>83689736
because all of them got destroyed remember?
>>
>>83689389
lets see

I spend years inventing a rifle, once its done
its the best rifle on earth. magnificent its a marvel of engineering and im praised as a fucking genius.

meanwhile some other faggot spend years practicing marksmanship with rifles that were engineered by some other people

hmm
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 677x1051px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 677x1051px
>>83689389
batman literally has a superman suit that's just like iron man's only invulnerable
>>
File: 1493163523902.jpg (51KB, 554x597px) Image search: [Google]
1493163523902.jpg
51KB, 554x597px
>>83692946
>I'm giving up my suits
>Next time he's seen he's in a suit and this lifechanging moment is never addressed.
>>
>>83692979
This is so stupid
>>
>>83692979

That is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>83693021
>>83693043
it's capeshit
>>
File: 5057531-7612448808-Deadp.png (1MB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5057531-7612448808-Deadp.png
1MB, 666x1024px
>>83692742
Look, I'm not here to get into long winded arguments. I'm a DC guy, my 616 knowledge only extends so far from when I was in my teens.

Maybe they're outliers, but cap has lost to a handful of street levelers. Punisher, Daken, Mister X.

Also one of my favorite moments. Deadpool trolled Galactus into submission.
>>
>>83693043
>>83693021
and the hulkbuster suit isn't?
>>
>>83689921
Tony have stealth suit for that.
also, Tony can work in daylight and nighttime.
while Batman can only operate in nighttime because his suit is black and muh "I'm the night" bullshit.
>>
>>83693054

annoyed, he annoyed him, not trolled him, there is nothing "troll" about that, ffs
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 618x950px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 618x950px
>>83693143
batman doesn't need it to be nighttime
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 618x950px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 618x950px
>>83693200
>>
>>83689389
He's wrong though, Stark didn't invent quips.
>>
>>83693104
A robot suit hero making another robot suit for specific fights is in fact less stupid then the boomerang throwing street level detective having as many robot suits just lying around.

Tony's character fits the progression his tech has received, Batman's hasn't and giving him a new super suit every 8 seconds so he can fight whoever the fans want him to beat is wasteful of his character.
>>
Tony is cocky, while Bruce is not.
This matters a lot.
>>
>>83693104
The Hulkbuster isn't built to look like its actually Thor
>>
this is /tv/ so why are you comparing the comic books bullshit and not just the capekino crap ? If you want to talk kid books go back to /co/ ,if you want to compare them here, compare the film characters
>>
>>83693054

Yeah and Cap has beaten the Hulk and Satan while Batman has been beaten by Catwoman and SWAT guys.

They are outliers. And outliers should not be taken into account.
>>
File: cat.jpg (48KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
48KB, 500x384px
>>83692999
This was my biggest problem with anything after Iron Man 3. Like in Avengers 2 you see suits in his lab & he has the Hulkbuster armor with that little hovering pod that has replacement parts for his suit.
In Civil War he could've had multiple suits & that pod backing him up with replacement parts so he could subdue Captain America & Bucky.
Also, what happened to those tranquilizer darts that he uses on those terrorists in Iron Man 1? During the airport battle in Civil War Tony could've just tranq'd most of the Avengers instead of all the fighting.
>>
>>83693393
>tranquilizer darts

oh is that what that was, I always thought he just killed with special bullets or something
>>
File: 4280142-batmanmonster.jpg (3MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
4280142-batmanmonster.jpg
3MB, 3975x3056px
>>83693227
batman has tons of mech suits and the superman suit he made after superman lost his powers
he even has a stealth suit that hides him from people with ultra vision powers like superman
he also has a justice buster suit that was made to withstand any kind of attack from all the justice league members

but none of them are as powerful as the hellbat armor which gives batman some of the powers of the founding justice league members which he used to defeat darkseid and steppenwolf without even taking a scratch
>>
Get back to me when someone actually invents fucking arc reactors and hand held high powered laser beams. Shit like Grapple guns and Base Jumping capes may be far fetched, but the two aren't even in the same sphere of imagination.
>>
File: file.png (714KB, 613x688px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
714KB, 613x688px
>>
>>83693177
This is just one panel. He trolled galactus into releasing him from being his herald by nonstop yammering on about trivial shit.

He literally trolled him into submission.
>>
>>83693610

at point X in comic Y character Z could do A,B and C because the author pulled D,E and F out of his ass , this is why comics are so retarded
>>
>>83693673
so it's only ok when marvel does it?
>>
>>83693428
I assumed they were tranquilizer darts because of the sound they made when they fired but I decided to look into it & found:
>Shoulder-Mounted Guns: The armor is equipped with six-barrel mini guns which are mounted on its shoulders for quick use and is supported by the suit's Targeting System which allows it to have superb and perfect precision and accuracy when fired at its target.
http://ironman.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_III
>>
>>83693610
>Can take the brunt of a MISSILE

Wow, one entire missile?

Seriously though this is fucking retarded. Why even have the other members of the justice league?

And why isn't Batman in it all the time?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 800x1214px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 800x1214px
>>83693495
>>83693610

And all of that is street level shit compared to this.
>>
File: 1495680990145.jpg (28KB, 250x348px) Image search: [Google]
1495680990145.jpg
28KB, 250x348px
>>83689389
>Fact #407
>>
>>83693685

Do you see any mention of either company ? Shit is shit, doesn't need to belong to M or DC for it to be shit
>>
You chumps are missing the point of the batman prep time thing. He doesn't do prep on the spot for the other heroes, he has already done the prep just in case. If Batman was in the same universe as Iron Man and Captain America he would've had a contingency already devised and built a decade ago.
>>
>>83691822
ctrl f no Invincible. Why u a nigga bro.
>>
>>83693845
this, he has a secret weapon in place for all the members of the justice league in case they go rogue including himself its something of a point of contention when they find out
>>
>>83693610
>Teleportation

Okay thats just fucking retarded. Batman is a Detective
>>
>>83689389
Batman by emp gun
>>
>>83693903
and iron man is a guy with a suit
>>
>>83690403

Every stupid ass superhero is a genius, master tactician, skilled hand-to-hand combatant and marksman, olympic-level athlete etc.
>>
>paganinis luthier is a better violin player than paganini because he built his own violin
again, why is le nigger science man a thing?
>>
>>83690143
>Iron Man couldn't even beat two people who aren't even superhuman, just the absolute limit of human capabilities.

MCU Cap is straight up super-human though
>>
>>83693495
>Defeat Darkseid
You mean stall for a bit then run away?

>>83689946
>>83691851
>LMAO fence sitting means I'm intellectually above everyone else here.
You are right whoever wins is up to the author. That doesnt mean what the author writes is valid or makes sense within the rules of the universe.
I could write a story where Kick-ass beats Martian Manhunter hell I might even write it well.
That doesn't mean it would make sense.
>>
>>83693955
I thought Batman built most of his own shit anyway, in BvS he built that spear all on his own. Obviously he doesn't make every single fucking part of the batmobile but I don't think he keaves everything to engineers.
>>
>>83689951
Actually, that's the easier way for him to beat him since he knows how to fight and Tony doesn't really.
>>
>>83689638
hes that good.
>>
File: IPeGu.jpg (94KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
IPeGu.jpg
94KB, 600x534px
>>83693995
Can we please stop pretending 616 Cap isn't superhuman already?
>>
>>83691703
Bruce Wayne has no dog in this fight
>>
batman knows how to run a business and he uses that business to not only make a profit but also to help criminals and children turn away from a life of crime
what does iron man do? he builds a holodeck and gives away everything for free
>>
>>83692314
>it always assumes Batman is working tirelessly to outsmart his opponent while they sit there obliviously with their thumb up their ass

No it doesn't. It just means that Batman makes better use of prep-time, is more resourceful, and is a superior tactitician.

This argument would be like saying that using Superman's physical strength in a conflict assumes that his opponent is a paraplegic.
>>
>>83694066
I always thought the serum brought him to the peak of what was physiologically possible for humans at our current stage of evolution could.

Like I get that 'peak human' and 'genius' is throw around a lot in comics.
But compared to the real world it's like usain bolt can't be the best sprinter and the best shot putter and the best at trigonometry and the best at high jump because of nature/time but captain america can.
>>
Characters that can be beaten by Batman

>>83691770
>>83691800
>>83691822
>>83691852
>>83691880
>>83691898
>>
>>83694031
its enough to state that he designed his own shit, no need to get your hands greasy, thats what peons are for.
>>
>>83689529
should've been the 1st post
>>
>>83693378
comic dialogue used to be so campy and distinctive. where did it all go wrong? was it after stan lee stopped being so involved?
>>
>>83689454
>implying batman hasn't already prepped the prep time for a battle with every major villian and superhero at any given moment
>>
>>83694224
>where did it all go wrong?
80 fucking years of these superhero comics means that just about everything they could say has already been said
>>
>>83694207
shut up faggot, no one thinks your retarded post is funny. post it on reddit if you want attention
>>
>>83694158
they say that he was brought to the peak of what is physically possible for a normal human but he's clearly way beyond that
you can't train stuff like metabolism, healing or slow down your aging
>>
>>83694266
but no more old-timey spectator tone
>Our heroes once again find themselves in great mortal peril! Will our courageous caped companions escape certain death!?

as opposed to some edgy-ass inner-monologue
>They fear me now. I see it in their eyes. And it's not just the criminals any more, it's the civillians too.
>And the worst part is.
>They should.

BOO YOU WHORE, go back to your gaia online forums
>>
>>83693709
Yes, why not wear the better batsuit all of the time. Batman wants to stop as much crime as possible. It makes no sense. He should always want Flash speed and heat vision. People literally die because he doesn't do this.
>>
>>83689454

He would be finished predicting and planning for every eventuality before Degenerate Man even started thinking about him.
>>
File: wER4Aj3.png (498KB, 484x522px) Image search: [Google]
wER4Aj3.png
498KB, 484x522px
>>83694150
see
>>83692742

>>83694158
No. His feats go way beyond that. But Marvel is really stupid in there attempts to 'classify' strength'. On the one hand they say he's peak human. They list peak human as being able to lift a maximum of 800lbs. They also have panels depicting Captain America weighttraining with significantly more than that.

Then they have panels that show him performing feats of strength that far outclass anybody with a max lift of 800lbs.

Its stupid when they try to classify him as 'peak human'. Just say he's enhanced so it allows for some degree of ambiguity in his capabilities.
>>
Someone post the Stan Lee video already
>>
File: 1494407296145.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494407296145.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>83691800
>scrolled past "Doc Samson"
This is when I started looking for serious fuckups.

>>83691822
>Katniss Everdeen
Pic related.
>>
>>83695572
video is gone
>>
File: 1480839027196.jpg (34KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1480839027196.jpg
34KB, 535x462px
>>83689529

This.
>>
File: 1495354274800.gif (4MB, 490x476px) Image search: [Google]
1495354274800.gif
4MB, 490x476px
>>83692292
well?
>>
Batman has literal plot armor, armor so good it;s literally fucking alien level strength, that's how he survives getting fucked on by darkseid, superman and other strong meta human fucks.
>>
>>83692828
>Its as dumb as saying 'Well Superman would win as long as his opponent doesn't have kryptonite or magic or the radiation from a red sun'.
Superman would win as long as he doesn't hold back. He's the most powerful hero in comics.
>>
>>83695860
I'm pretty sure I've seen comics where Superman was mind controlled or something to go all out and Batman's plot armor still came out on top.
>>
On top of Bruce's plot armor, he's also one of the most brilliant tacticians and skilled martial artists on the planet. Tony would get his ass beat. And one of his greatest strengths is his cartoon level of prepared-ness. Plus the Hellbat suit was built a bit by every Leaguer to take on threats far more powerful than anything on Earth. Batman has him beat on technology, too.
>>
File: CIA.png (3MB, 2462x1391px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
3MB, 2462x1391px
>>83691852
>One Punch Man
Literally the only correct answer you've given. He killed Darkseid, 'died' and then fought his way back to the present over the course of human history. Then he got possessed by some kind of bat god and beat it out of his system single handedly. He's the most powerful mary sue in recorded history.
>>
>>83691770
>>83691800
>>83691822
>>83691852
>>83691880
>>83691898
Nice pasta, faggot.

More than half of those are shit-tier
>>
After reading this thread it baffles me that anyone legitimately likes Batman as a character.
>>
>>83689736
>>83689901

>Batman calls his buddy, Superman
>whole Marvel universe absolutely raped
>>
DC characters are generally stronger than regular Marvel heroes because they are mary sues.
>>
>>83696325
you must bear in mind, 4chan hates whatever is popular because they are incapable of rational criticism and in fear of revealing they have no taste mindlessly tear everything down claiming it doesn't meet their lofty, vaguely defined standards.
>>
>>83695860
This. Miller just wrote in the reason for Bruce beating Clark in TDKR was his holding back.
1/4, buckle in for mini storytime of faggotry.
>>
>>83696359
Not Dr. Manhatten
>>
>>83696367
>>
>>83696392
>>
>>83696389
Dr Manhattan isn't part of the DC universe.

Marvel, as bad as it is right now, grew organically as its own cohesive universe.

DC is a conglomeration of separate titles all mashed together to form a single canon. Its why all their heroes seem redundant and OP.
>>
>>83696406
>>83696421
>Dr Manhattan osn't part of the DC Universe
Spoilers, he has been watching main line Earth for a while now.
>>
>>83696406
>>83696392

Wait did Miller just admit that Superman was holding back in TDKR fight? Batfags are gonna be mad as fuck
>>
>>83696459
>Spoilers, he has been watching main line Earth for a while now.

Jesus. This is why I stopped reading comics.
>>
>>83696477
Yeah. Clark would never actually hit Bruce with all his might on purpose, not even in the Injustice universe.
>>
>>83689389
>reddit-tier """""""""""""""""""""""scientist""""""""""""""""""" has opinions on children's funnybooks characters

why is this thread not deleted yet?
>>
File: IMG_6917.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6917.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>83696487
It's actually handled fairly well. He btfo Zoom not too long ago.
>>
File: IMG_6918.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6918.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>83696532
>>
>>83696557

Does it keep going?
>>
File: JFburiD_.jpg (18KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
JFburiD_.jpg
18KB, 284x284px
>>83696421
>>
File: IMG_8215_600x879.jpg (77KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8215_600x879.jpg
77KB, 600x879px
>>83696614
Not that scene, but there is a cliffhanger.
1/3
>>
>>83696532
>>83696557

I mean the fact they took a good character from an excellent one off comic and shoved him into that mess of a mainstream continuity for wow factor is just tasteless and exemplary of everything thats wrong with comics.
>>
File: FullSizeRender_1_600x929.jpg (68KB, 600x929px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender_1_600x929.jpg
68KB, 600x929px
>>83696635
>>83696637
It's not like he would have stayed put. He got sick of Earth's shit and fucked off to Mars. Once world peace was achieved, he was bound to take off.
>>
File: FullSizeRender_2_600x877.jpg (59KB, 600x877px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender_2_600x877.jpg
59KB, 600x877px
>>83696669
And finally
>>
>>83696637

Cape comics are built on crossovers. Just be glad this is at DC because if it was literally anybody else Watchmen would have been reused decades ago and they wouldn't just be using Manhattan
>>
>>83696688

I'm really looking forward to Doomsday Clock. They cant show Manhattans blue dick so I hope he's wearing Supermans trunks
>>
File: 1440530303157.jpg (414KB, 996x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1440530303157.jpg
414KB, 996x1165px
>>83696688
reminds me of this
>>
>>83696695
This. DC is as resepctful of older properties as a modern funny book company can possibly be. Marlel destroyed a universe made for the sake of being apart from 616 for the sake of bringing them together. This is the company that tried to write off the F4 and the X-Men because they didn't have the movie rights to the characters. Also tried to replace Captain America because he's white and not 'current' enough.
>>
>>83696669
So the comedian was right all along?
>>
>>83696367
>>83696392
>>83696406
>>83696459

That was an unnecessary sequence made only to appease the Supermanfags, because right after the kryptonians were easily defeated by the Atom. Pure fluff.
>>
>>83696669
That's not the point though. Its like finding out Colonel Kurtz became Casper the friendly ghost after he died. Its like an unnecessary sequel. It cheapens the entire experience and impact of Watchmen to find out Dr. Manhattan is off fucking with the DCU
>>
>>83696782
The coolest of ass pulls.
>>
Iron Man is fueled by pajeet energy while Batman is backed by millions of DChad intellectuals. Batman automatically wins because of this.
>>
>>83696695
>Cape comics are built on crossovers
Yes but to a degree? Do you want Scott Pilgrim or Bartman running around with the Justice League?
>>
>>83696810
>>83696799
From what I've read, it's supposed to be a kind of clash of ideals. Superman is an exame of how superheroes can work and be the end all be all in a fictional world. Manhattan is the polar opposite. And I seriously doubt they'll come to blows. Superman will probably talk him down and he'll fly his blue duck back to the Watchmen universe.
And be glad it's not Rorschach, because that almost happened some years back.
>>
>>83696882
>>
>>83696810
>>83696882
>>83696905

This is it. Miller only showed Superman beating the kryptonians easily and Batman creaming himself over it to appease his fans. His actions didn't mattered. In the end the Kryptonians would still fuck them up, Superman included, if not for Atom. Atom could easily do the same to Superman.
>>
File: 82f1a3e92fba0aa254adb13c6da4d2a8.jpg (985KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
82f1a3e92fba0aa254adb13c6da4d2a8.jpg
985KB, 1920x1080px
>>83689389
By that logic Archer is stronger than any hero.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 582x907px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 582x907px
People saying that Batman's full of plot-armor and shit forget that Batman doesn't always manage to prep ahead of time. When that happens he's smart enough to know that he wouldn't win and thus shouldn't engage.

Heck, there's even a good example where he faces Captain America and he asks Cap to not fight, because it would be stupid and he knew Cap would eventually win.

That's the thing with Batman, he's not stupid.
>>
>>83696935
To be fair, Bruce didn't do dick either. It was Lara who saved the day in the end. They all chipped in though, at the least.
>>
baywatch is better
>>83696589
>>
>>83696866

I'm going to read Elmer Fudd hunting down the Batman in about 2 weeks. I don't take this shit that seriously
>>
>>83697002

God, i fucking hate that shitty daughter of Superman. I blame Wonder Woman and her shitty upbringing. The whole plot of Master Race is essentially Wonder Woman's fault. Thank God Superman took the kids with the divorce.
>>
>>83692159
He's enlightened, he wouldn't expect you to understand.
>>
I want /co/ to leave
>>
>>83689389
Bruce plays Cluedo while Tony plays Monopoly.

The winner is obvious.
>>
>>83689736
>automated suits can deal with EMP pulse
Yeah, you're a smart lad.
>>
File: 0611.png (53KB, 666x683px) Image search: [Google]
0611.png
53KB, 666x683px
>arguing with Batfags
>ever
>>
This nigga doesn't know that Batman always wins no matter the odds.
>>
>>83697090
yeah, but Iron Man has, like, Stark Industriesâ„¢ EMP PROOFâ„¢ suits. comic books are retarded, just roll with it
>>
>>83697040
Diana seems to be ruining societies for people lately. She acknowledges Superman went rogue mostly due to her fanning his murder flame in Injustice 2.
>>
>>83697124
Doesn't matter - his wins are just a part of the greater plan.
>>
Dr Doom is basically Batman only smarter, has better tech and can use magic.

Iron Man beat Dr Doom.
Batman is already dead.
>>
>>83696989

why does it randomly say 'asses' in the middle of them.
>>
>>83697196
>Batman
>losing to anyone
You seem to forget his status as the biggest mary sue in history. He'd have his anti-Doom belt on or something.
>>
The real question is who did the writer want to win and why?
>>
File: onebillionsteps.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
onebillionsteps.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>83689473
FIFTEEN STEPS AHEAD and Tony doesn't even know what game they're playing
>>
>>83697040
>>83697187

Wonder Woman's a huge cunt whenever paired with Superman. Evil tier cunt.
>>
>>83697217
>Batman had Reed Richards in his belt to counter Doom
>>
>>83697196
Batman would scope Stark out. When the time came he'd find that his suit didn't work quite the way he'd like, and his communications would be down.

You see, Iron man without the suit is just a man.

Batman without the suit is still a ninja, and the worlds greatest detective
>>
>>83689638
>Greatest detective in the world
>Forgets to just google White Portuguese
>>
>>83694027
>within the rules of the universe.
The rules that are 100% retconnable?

Fencesitting is not a term that is relevant to the comic book universe, stud. There's literally no discussion to be had here. It's about stories. Mechanics are always secondary.
>>
Where did this dogshit idea come from? The idea that batman, with enough prep time, becomes an omniscient and hyper intelligent super brain, capable of planning for every possible timeline and creating a plan b for every eventuality?
>>
>>83697597

Odysseus.
>>
>a black fake scientist talks rethorics about who the best adult pretending to be a super hero would win

has american reached peak degeneracy or can it give more?
>>
File: 02-03.jpg (403KB, 1297x1000px) Image search: [Google]
02-03.jpg
403KB, 1297x1000px
>>83695902
Plot armor being that he's no turned to red mist
>>
>>83692314
Wait, why is he so slim in here?
>>
File: Worlds Saddest Break-Up.jpg (402KB, 1024x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Worlds Saddest Break-Up.jpg
402KB, 1024x1016px
>>83697728

Superman's in love with Batman. His homolust acts in his subconscious, even when he's being mind-controlled, so he always hold back against Batman.
>>
File: 12c9ebbd9ffb2bfbb0c3bd2115a24ba1.jpg (802KB, 763x1198px) Image search: [Google]
12c9ebbd9ffb2bfbb0c3bd2115a24ba1.jpg
802KB, 763x1198px
>they put Dr Manhattan in the DCU
Why would they do that? Did they not get that Watchmen was a criticism of comic books?
>>
>>83697933

Yeah. It's the whole point
>>
>>83692828
>Batfags always run to the 'muh preptime' argument as if its valid because they can't handle their mary-sue character losing.

Pretty much. The amount of jumping through hoops and twisting shit so he comes out on top is fucking hilarious. He can basically calculate to a millimeter when or where The Flash or some other overpowered freak is gonna show up so his plan is gonna work. And it always works. Yet the faggot struggles for 6 issues against the Penguin. How come he has no preptime to take out a guy who's main ability are novelty umbrellas and bird-puns? Or you know, a really mean clown?
It's a weird special case of Bat-related obsessive compulsive disorder. "Baby red sun mittens" or this shit >>83693610

Every fucking argument with them is how they love that he's not a god but only a human... and that he can never-ever-don't-even-try-to-argue lose cause he's also the smartest person ever and knows 129 martial arts and if you try to headbutt him he has special headbutt energy shield cause he thinks of everything all the time.

But, if any one of those Batfags was in a fight scenario where he can choose between Batman's preptime and Superman's everything else, and whomever they were fighting gets the other set, they'd all choose Superman's set, cause deep down they know when push comes to shove there ain't no preptime that's gonna save your ass and cover all the angles some god is gonna come at you from.

It's like an ordinary human fighting Stephen Hawking sure he's smart and can probably think of a way to defeat you, but as far as that guy is concerned you can leap tall buildings in a single bound. Just climb one step. He can't get you. Throw a brick in his face. What's he gonna do? Catch it?
>>
>>83690138
That's because Gambit is best X-Men. Also Tony is an inversion of Bruce since he's drunk on his own power and unable to anticipate any wild cards.
>>
>>83693043
>>83693021
Welcome to comics, they are fucking stupid, why do you think they do well as action movies.

You can loosely string action scenes together and every one ignores basic plots.
Also Neil is an idiot who wants to side with a "fellow" scientist and not the jock who went out and learned several fighting styles, trained his body and mind to fight everything, and uses his brain to study an opponent and work towards defeating him. The core of Batman's character is a man who overcomes any and all hurdles in front of him.
>>
>>83692979
Kek
>>
>>83693610
I didn't know children wrote comics
>>
>>83689389
>friday ex machina give me the cheat code to beat cap
>>
File: stark.png (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
stark.png
2MB, 1920x800px
>>83689434
Cap and Bucky don't have a convenient piece of meteor that subdues them with ease.
>>
>>People still caring with this attention whore thinks.
>>
>>83689529
Kek
>>
>>83689743
On hi thing that got hacked every fridays
>>
File: Realistic Superman vs Batman.webm (3MB, 778x436px) Image search: [Google]
Realistic Superman vs Batman.webm
3MB, 778x436px
>>
>>83693729
What even happened after this?
>>
>>83696949
nobody cares about your weebshit
>>
Nothing proves Neil Degrasse Tyson is a pleb more than that quote.

What a retarded fucktard nigger.
>>
>>83696532
>>83696557
>>83696635
>>83696669
>>83696688
I dont know whats going on but this looks interesting. more?
>>
File: 1496702760609.jpg (151KB, 656x565px) Image search: [Google]
1496702760609.jpg
151KB, 656x565px
>>83697775
>>
>>83689389
>Batman has engineers

In what, the Nolanverse? Batman always created his own shit.
>>
>>83701487
He learned the Joker's real name.
>>
>>83689389

Batman has a contingency plan on every single super hero if they were to go rogue.

Batman is literally prepared for anything (although he said he would lose to Captain America over a long period of time)
>>
>>83703743
>a world famous redditor gets his information about comics from the movies only
Are you surprised by this?
>>
>>83703805

The thing about Batman is that if he met superior opponent without any back-up plan, he'd run like a faggot because isn't stupid. He only enter a fight he thinks he has a chance to win.

That's why people call him a Gary Stu, but they never remember all the times he ran away.
>>
>>83691923
>Without BS prep time, Captain America would destroy Batman in a straight up fight.
In the marvel/dc crossover from the 90's they had a stalemate without throwing a punch. Each was watching the other and realized it would be so evenly matched that that the only determining factor would be luck and determination. So they shake hands and call it a draw.
>>
>>83691880
>Oracle
Nigga that bitch be in a wheelchair.
>>
File: Batman arhitype.jpg (205KB, 1300x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Batman arhitype.jpg
205KB, 1300x2100px
Iron man? Seriously? He can be easily manipulated because he is drunk ego maniac
>>
>>83702449
Geoff Johns saying
>Fuck it, lets see if we can get Alan Moore go full Columbine at DC comics offices
>>
>>83691130
Kill yourself, fucking casual.
>>
>>83703862
And the time that Bane shattered his back
>>
>>83691680
Exactly. Virtually the only incarnation of the Batman that didn't design the bulk of his own tech is Bale's Batman.
>>
>>83691436
But Hulk is pretty much Doomsday but gets power increases on a faster scale.

Bat beats Iron
Hulk beats Supes
>>
>>83697365
It's impossible to make a movie like that in the age of Google and smart phones. Honestly. You just have to pretend these resources don't exist to get a compelling mystery off the ground.
>>
>>83704681
>Hulk beats Supes
lmao, fuck no
>>
>>83703770
Is this the arc where they tried saying the Joker was existent throughout multiple periods of our history (kinda like IT) and was actually the devil incarnate?
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.