[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrace House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: BETA.webm (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
BETA.webm
3MB, 700x394px
Terrace House Thread

Since Part 3 of Aloha State is being released in US in 6 days.

I liked Boys & Girls in the City a lot more, but once Taishi came it made Aloha State a lot better.

Fucking hate Yuya.

TOP 3 for B&GiTC

1.Mizuki
2.Arman
3.Byrnes
>>
>>83685504
I've been watching Boys and Girls in the City, but I kind of lost interest after all 6 of the original members left. I really don't care about Arman, hat lady, pretty boy construction worker, or the bitch.
>>
>>83685630
You best not be talking shit about Nacchan.

But Yeah the last stretch was a bit boring other than the Riko and Hayato incident.
>>
Love B&Gitc. Hansan was so great I cried when he left.

Aloha state just aint doin it for me the same way but I'm still watching. Also if you get a japanese VPN you can watch the new episodes weekly, they already have 2 episodes of part 4 up.
>>
>women are whores
ok? i dont need a webm to understand they are emotionally immature sex toys never meant to be taken seriously beyond the 1 day it takes to fu ck them
>>
>>83685793
I don't understand the love for Hansan.

I literally could not stand him seemed way too perfect.
>>
>>83685902
I never got the "Mr. Perfect" vibe that the commentators pushed onto him. He just seemed like a mature guy who knew his strengths and weaknesses and legitimately wanted to help/mentor the other members. He did seem a bit "cool" I guess so I could see that annoying some people.
>>
>>83686011
>Young
>Smart/Educated
>Accomplished
>Attractive, especially after his haircut
>Faithful
>Good emotional intelligence

Pretty perfect to me.
>>
>>83685902
same here, but the thing was he was the oldest dude there and had this air of seniority or some shit. plus he was always was working or occupied with his laptop. And in the end his project didnt get picked. So how was so perfect again? Not jealous or anything just genuinely intrigued by the hype around that guy.
>>
>>83686185
Everybody has problems. Designating someone as "too perfect" seems to me to be an excessively comparative way to view people. And criticizing someone for their success simply seems petty. To each their own though, that's part of what makes watching fun.
>>
>When Byrnes started crying about Arman's accident

I literally thought it was way more serious, he seems like such a good person.
>>
Byrnes is top tier bro.

Handa was too pure for this world.

Nachan deserves a slow death.

And Rinko or whatever that chicks name is, her plot towards the end was pure kino. The twist that she was banging that older dude the whole show was pure magic.

Aloha State seems meh so far but I only saw a few episodes.

Oh, the meat incident was also fantastic television.
>>
>>83688047
>Nachan deserves a slow death.

No she was legit perfect for the show.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.