[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How would isis atack genova?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Unknown-1.jpg (7KB, 124x186px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
7KB, 124x186px
>>
>>83684619
I'm so fucking down for this thread, hours of mindless browsing and finally a gem appears.
I'll think of an actual on topic response right away
>>
>2017
>Genovia's prime exports are memes and Chris pines
>President Trump is working on a trade deal to get us better memes
>unbeknownst to him, Isis is working with Asana on when and where to launch there next attack.
>queen mia has been distraught since the election, she and Hillary had planned some under the table deals to trade child Chris pines for economic support.
>the country is already on edge, this trade deal has everyone about to snap, if Trump doesn't pay top dollar for memes they face economic collapse.
>royals and dignitarys all gather at the queens castle to hear how the deal went, and before Queen Mia can speak https://youtu.be/w9An1jqHT6k starts playing
>everyone fondly remembers the engagement party, then slowly the Isis theme builds in the background
>"NOW" shouts Asana, all the servants in the castle brandish ak 47s and some scream allahu akbar
>"what's the meaning of this" Shouts Mia
>"this has always been my plan! You never cared about us, after 9/11 you helped fund the war on terror, this country nearly bankrupt for you!!"
>Mia stands there shocked as her once friend stands there, radicalized by foreign media and seduced with power.
>"write about this in your diary..."
BLAM
>>
Rape
>>
File: IMG_1784.jpg (177KB, 543x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1784.jpg
177KB, 543x701px
They wouldn't...
>>
is the "hot girl but with weird hair and glasses so she's not hot until she brushes her fucking hair and gets contacts" trope still a thing?
>>
>>83685536
kinautism
>>
>>83685633
I wish
>>
>>83685640
Cmon man I tried really hard on that for the OP, if I make at least one person snicker at this, then I know I did my job
>>
File: 1446042992510.gif (479KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1446042992510.gif
479KB, 500x248px
>>83685894
it wasn't half bad anon
>>
>>83685894
You got me
>>
>>83684619
Bombs, probably.
>>
File: GOD.jpg (14KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
GOD.jpg
14KB, 540x527px
>>83684619
Good thread, Op.
They could attack busy areas with shops, driving consumers away. If people are scared to go to work or to shop the economy will get fucked up and isis would have more power.

>>83685536
FUND IT
>>
it already wasn't racially homogeneous. The place looked like America with it's level of immigrants. ISIS would probably attack the lax security in the palace and storm the compound, probably use a car bomb to get through. Four, five fighters could locate the Queen mother and the princess and behead them quickly enough
>>
>>83684619
Because of the Genova Yes movement five years ago, Genova is majority muslim now and is under Sharia Law.
>>
>>83685536
pfffft
>>
Final bump
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>83684619
Radicalize Piana and have him finish what he started.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.