[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies that /tv/ tricked you into watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (54KB, 299x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 299x440px
This movie was so fucking boring. Literally nothing happens and that ending was awful. I could have sworn I saw an anon on here say the ending was something like
>Sam finds out he's the last person alive and the earth is destroyed and he's been sending shipments to nothing down on earth
Much better than
>hurrr I'm a clone, hurrr I made it home but im going to die in 2 years
>>
>>83681858
memes of the meme 2

>RLM hated covenant but recommended memes 2
>>
>>83682017

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was good you stupid faggot.

Your overuse of meme to try and fit in backfired you stupid redditor
>>
>>83681858
essential redditcore. but a decent sci fi film. better than the fucking martian
>>
File: Baseketball.gif (500KB, 370x201px) Image search: [Google]
Baseketball.gif
500KB, 370x201px
>>83681858
Moon is fucking fantastic, you might be the problem.

>Now you kids with your loud music, & your Dan Fogleberg
>, your Zima, hula hoops and pac-man video games
>Don't you see?
>kids today have attention spans that can only be measured in nanoseconds!
>>
>>83681858
So you got the ending fake spoiled for you and then got mad because the ending wasn't as good as the spoiler? That's not a good way to go into a movie viewing experience...
>>
The reveal was just stupid and disappointing. What? He's just a clone that will be repalced by another clone. Did Ridley Scott write the script?
I expected something much deeper and smart
>>
>>83682229
I expected more. It's disappointing.
>>
>>83683065
Different guy than the one you are responding to. That said, that is your failure, not the films.
>>
>>83684278
Not really. It's disappointing either way.
>>
>>83681858
I liked the clone bit
>>
>>83684370
Again, for you.
>>
>>83684472
Nah
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.