[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0190.jpg (808KB, 2395x1493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.jpg
808KB, 2395x1493px
What went wrong?
>>
>FUCK WHITEY, FUCK COPS, AND MOST OF ALL FUCK DRUMPF
that is what happened to toasted, fuck nu-spill
>>
>Cyrus is on some terrible hipster podcast with unfunny cohosts
>Korey and Leon are hosting the blaxploitation equivalent of reviews and invite on a bunch of other niggers that have no chemistry with them
>Co-Host is MIA
>Carlyle, the one they made fun of for having weird opinions, has a successful script writing career and a bad movie podcast

Brava Spill crew

Brava
>>
CO Host was the only bearable one

The rest are liberal cunts

Always curious what RLM thinks of them though because they are semi popular critics who have no experience in making movies besides Koreys animation
>>
I don't know if you guys knew this, but none of them actually look like their animated characters. Particularly co-host.
>>
>>83681958
>and a bad movie podcast
Sauce?
>>
>>83682246
Junkfood Cinema
>>
I grew up listening to these guys, Korey was like an estranged father to me.

Once sent him some bullshit script idea that 13 year old me had worked on for like an hour and he actually replied and gave me a pleasant critique of it, probably knowing full well I was another tard kid looking for his approval. Still the thought that counts.

I still try to listen to Korey and Martin but just like the other Anon said the rest of them are awkward and unfunny. Korey has always had a thing for involving new and random people and it barely ever works.

Still have a sweet spot in my blackened, literally, heart for them.
>>
>>83681958
>and a bad movie podcast
I think it's pretty okay
>>
CINEMA

MATINEE
>>
>>83681849
used to love these guys

the most embarassing moment was Korey holding a camera and walking around Comic-con streaming and talking to himself
>>
>close to a decade ago listen to one of their reviews
>they all liked every aspect that I disliked of some random movie
>never listened to them again
>have no idea who is who, nor do I care
>don't even know why I'm commenting on this thread
>you just read all of that for no reason
>you're going to pretend you didn't but you read this part too

eh, bunch of faggots imo
>>
File: 1398163874895.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1398163874895.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
i miss cohost
>>
>>83683709
Reddit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.