[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything they say is correct. Find one flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: cinemasinms.jpg (33KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cinemasinms.jpg
33KB, 900x900px
Everything they say is correct. Find one flaw.
>>
Autism
>>
>>83680542
>Find one flaw.
unrealistic statement cliché *ding*
>>
>>83680542
I love cinema sins just for the sweet butthurt they cause on /tv/.
>>
>>83680542
>taking them seriously when they say not to take the shit serious
*ding*

Cinemawins is way more interesting. It's easy to find flaws in movies and focusing on that shit gets boring pretty fast, creates edgy contrarians and is generally not fun. Finding positives about crap like BvS is way more entertaining.
>>
>>83680797
But pretty much everything does cause butthurt on /tv/...
>>
"that's pretty racist"
*ding*
>>
this thread is missing a lapdance xd
>>
Half the sins they give out are garbage that would've been answered if they actually bother to watch the fucking film

look at their I Robot one, they clearly made it in an afternoon after a single watch
>>
>it's a cinemasins didn't watch the movie and counts a "plothole" that was explained in the movie as a sin episode
>>
>>83680542
Their flaw is that retards watch their videos and then pretend to have opinions on movies they've never seen by repeating the videos' dumbass points verbatim.
>>
>its a cinemasins ignores all continuity errors on favor of stale running jokes
>>
What is the target audience for this anyway.
The criticisms are purposefully shit?
But they aren't comedic either.
Do they buy views? Do they just spam so much shit that it just inevitably builds up?
>>
>>83680960
their core demographic is the "I fucking love movies!" facebook group
>>
Stopped watching a few years ago when they went to 20 minute videos

Keep it to 5 minutes
>>
>>83680960

>What is the target audience for this anyway.

People who watch Youtube videos.

These people don't care about whether they're watching is god or bad, they only care that they are watching the thing that other people watch. It's not about watching an entertaining video, it's about being part of the group. It's why we've heard of shitheaps like Nostalgia Critic.
>>
>>83680995
20 min seems like optimal time for a dinner break. Saves you watching the movie too because it can include key information. 5 min are too limiting.

>>83681013
>being this underage
>>
>>83681086
>being this underage

What does that even mean?
>>
>>83680542
Cinemasins has become mindless retardation for faggot middle schoolers to feel smart. It used to actually point out and criticise continuity and plot errors and but now it's literally just le ebin maymays xD.
>>
>>83681124
>no argument
That's exactly what your post was, hence it'd be silly to put any more effort into the reply to it.
>>
>>83680960
>But they aren't comedic either.
They are comedic in the eyes of brainlets
>>
File: loldsf.png (11KB, 978x135px) Image search: [Google]
loldsf.png
11KB, 978x135px
>>83681172
>your post
An argument based off of assumptions is not a strong argument. Actually that wasn't even an argument, but angry nerd sperging.
>>
>>83681219
That's kinda the point. It wasn't an argument, so it'd be pointless to reply with one.
>>
>>83681296

the original post was an argument though, it asserted the groupthink dynamic of youtube viewrship.
>>
>>83681375
Without any proofs nor understanding how group think works. Angry nerd sperging about muh normies is pretty much all it was.
>>
I never really watched them, but every so often I would wind up on a playlist and watch a handful.
I was surprised to find out autists on /tv/ try to treat it like srs bsns instead of dumb bullshit played for a laugh.
The videos are way to long now. 5-10 minutes max.
>>
>>83681565

Can you explain why he was wrong?
>>
>>83680542
>we are white

Ding

Fuck these cucks.
>>
>>83681620
Surely it's up to the person making a claim to explain how they came to that conclusion and providing somewhat objective data supporting their observation.

If someone claims the earth is flat and that people who believe otherwise got brainwashed by MSM and don't want to stand out of the crowd, you laugh and move on.
>>
>>83680800
I like the cinemawins guy because he is genuine about what he does

Everything Sins does is just mainstream internet opinion regurgitated
>>
>>83682080
His Star War fanboyism was pretty annoying though and most of his opinions aren't that rare or special either way. Most of the movies he commented made crazy cash, so tons of people did enjoy them too.

I think he feels more genuine due his side. Criticising the negative on the interwebz is more common than pointing out something positive, so Sins come off more mainstream.
>>
Every "sin" is just a nitpick
>>
Cars 2 is going to be tomorrow's video
Give me one reason why it doesn't deserve to be sinned.
>>
>>83681086
>>being this underage
He's right though
>>
>>83680542
I didn't think anyone took Cinemasins seriously. Maybe from their early videos, I can understand. But it's just jokes and nitpicking nowadays. I actually prefer the newer ones.
>>
>videos used to be a quality 5 minutes of genuine plot holes, production errors, and humorous observations
>now they're essentially some faggot numale's 20 minute reaction to movies where 75% of the "sins" could be explained by paying attention to the movie and the other 25% are "le quirky snarky quips XD"
>>
File: ENDLESS TRASH.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ENDLESS TRASH.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
WHOAHO HEY GUYZ WELCOME TO WATCHMOJO TODAY WE'RE COUNTING DOWN A LIST OF THE TOP 10 WORST WATCHMOJO TOP TOP TEN LISTS
>>
>that's racist
>eating an apple makes you look like an asshole
>HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>83680995
Agree

and he used to point out actual flaws, like costume continuity and set errors

now its just

LAPDANCE *ding*
>>
>>83684126
Lapdance and sins like " Prometheus School of Running Away From Things" are from their first videos. It was never just a list of Goofs that you can find in the IMDB page of the movie. Also what's with the reddit spacing?
>>
>>83681086
Domo Arigato Mister Reddito
>>
>>83680824
>.....
Wtf is this shit? Are you trying to appear dramatic? It just looks like an edgy fucking tumblr post every time it gets posted.
>>
>>83680542
I remember being 14
It's the same tired jokes every single video. It was charming when the videos were 5 minutes long but the absurd length they reach now demonstrates how fucking deluded they are in thinking that their videos are real criticism
>>
>>83686046
>they are in thinking that their videos are real criticism
They explicitly state that their vids are just nitpicks.
>>
>>83680542
I like the guy who shits on his sins

https://youtu.be/qnTZbZw1JPQ
>>
>>83686125
see>>83687459
>>
>>83680542
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ
CinemaShits BTFO by bobvids
>>
cinemasins is almost as awful as yms
>>
>>83687659
Just posted that as well haha

It feels so good to watch someone call him out on his garbage.
>>
>>83686125
>Don't worry guys I'm trying to be retarded!
>>
>>83687459
Jesus, he takes it way too fucking serious, way more serious than most people watching CinemaSins or the guys themselves. And his voice is annoying.
>>
>>83687772
t. CinemaSins guy
>annoying voice
Projecting insecurities DING
Those aren't checkers, they're COINS bitchboy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83688073
Hey, I didn't say it wasn't entertaining, and I do wish there would be more vids from this guy. But his voice IS pretty annoying. Almost as bad as the gamingsins guy.
>>
>>83687772
"lol you take films seriously? lol what a fag its just a joke dont take it so seriously lol"
>>
>>83688465
Nothing wrong with taking films seriously but if you expect serious criticism in a "this moment blows" format you are missing everything there is to miss about movies and story telling. To be fair more actual critics do too and judge film on individual moments instead of looking at the entire picture.
>>
>>83687459
>>83687659
That was both incredibly satisfying to see Cinemasins get BTFO and incredibly infuriating to see how much of their videos are just utter bullshit
>>
File: 1485046486307.jpg (23KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1485046486307.jpg
23KB, 352x395px
>>83688594
>lmao why wasn't that door locked amirite?
>It was...
>"if you expect serious criticism in a "this moment blows" format you are missing everything there is to miss about movies and story telling"
>>
>>83680542
I don't really get CinemaSins.
Lists a bunch of arbitrary things from a movie and then counts them as sins.
Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
>>
>>83682012
Not him, but
>five posts in
>still hasn't made an argument of any kind
>>
>>83681086
>Saves you watching the movie

Kill yourself.
>>
>>83680542
wow thats racist
*ding*
>>
>>83680542

Cinema Sins, a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>83693003
Thaaaaaat's racist. *ding*
>>
You referenced a different movie? *ding*
>>
The only thing I don't like about them really is that they're liberal and it kinda' bleeds over in their videos.

It doesn't feel as much like pointing out everything that's WRONG with a movie is the goal anymore, but instead pointing out everything that doesn't agree with their political view.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.