[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the Enterprise doing during the Dominion War?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Starfleet (2).jpg (66KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
Starfleet (2).jpg
66KB, 720x576px
What was the Enterprise doing during the Dominion War?
>>
>>83680357
What do you think? Fighting battles and shit
>>
exploration strictly not warfare ever
>>
>>83680357
looking for a better actor than william shatner.
they didnt find one.
>>
>>83680357
Patrolling the neutral zone, I guess.
>>
>>83680497
>We're fighting a war for the very survival of the Federation
>Better send our flagship to patrol the border with our allies

You're probably not wrong either tbqh
>>
Probably diplomatic shit.
>>
File: star-dilemma~01~01.jpg (204KB, 1431x944px) Image search: [Google]
star-dilemma~01~01.jpg
204KB, 1431x944px
>>83680357
Both First Contact and Insurrection took place during the Dominion War. So the answer is fighting off the Borg and then committing treason and defending non-Federation freeloaders on a Federation planet and preventing the utilization of medical knowledge that could've saved billions of lives at a time when the Federation was facing an existential threat.
>>
Probably spent some time laid up in drydock getting all the Borg tech yanked out of her and a new deflector dish installed.
Otherwise, probably off dealing with Dominion War stuff that's referenced but happens offscreen in DS9. So assuming that Lwaxana Troi didn't annoy the Dominion into abandoning Betazed just to get away from her, the Enterprise was probably liberating Betazed.
>>
File: siskoglass.png (159KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
siskoglass.png
159KB, 350x270px
Ben "Crime against humanity? Not if they're Maquis" Sisko
Ben "Benny Russell up for a tussle" Sisko
Ben "Blowing up a Romulan ship? I can live with it" Sisko
Ben "Crushing Pah Wraiths with his faith" Sisko
Ben "Coach the Niners assault the umpire" Sisko
Ben "Slaughter Vorta in short order" Sisko
Ben "Collecting the skull of every Gul" Sisko

didn't need their help really
>>
>>83680449
Lies. The Enterprise was expected at Wolf-359 like everyone else nearby for the Borg invasion. Being their flagship, it's often busy elsewhere in another area when these sudden call to arms happens. There were still plenty of other Galaxy-class ships around to answer the call for the Dominion War.
>>
>>83680796
>preventing the utilization of medical knowledge that could've saved billions of lives at a time when the Federation was facing an existential threat
I never considered this. It might almost have been worth DS9 revisiting the Picard/Sisko relationship if only to point this out and address it somehow because I never considered it, although my Insurrection Blu Ray is the only one that's still shrink wrapped.
>>
>>83680357
saving the federation from actual threats probably
>>
So, where is the mass of Odo's lower two thirds of his body in this shot?
>>
>>83680796
but the planet wasn't a Federation planet
>>
Repairing the damage The Borg had done to it when they assimilated half the ship.
>>
>>83682042
spread across the wall in an extremely thin coat obviously
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.