[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr. Strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I know I'm late to the party, but what the fuck was the point of this character?
>>
>>83680276
She was cute and actually useful.

>implying you wouldn't a qt with a 7 figure salary
>>
>>83680276
The only good character in this film was tilda swinton
>>
>>83680276
Love interest for the protagonist.
>Girls like romance
>Makes the protagonist seem more complex (that whole ending with the watch - "aww, they're not together but he still thinks of her - so cuuuuuuute and saaaaaaad").

That's just about it.
>>
>>83680276
At one time the same European white people who claimed that Christianity was fairy tales and medieval Europe was a historical nothing insisted that everything every Asian person ever did was literal science-disproving magic. In this time, vague misreadings of Asian philosophy became the "radioactive spider" of every new character.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (66KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
66KB, 800x800px
>>83680276
>what the fuck was the point of this character?
To make my benis hard. McAdams is practically flawless.
>>
>>83680276
>almost 40 years old
>no husband
>no kids
>dead career(literally stars in shitty capeflicks and bad comedies)
>is canadian

How do we save her?
>>
>>83680276
Because Strange is/will be an inter-dimensional wizard unbound by any human perception of time, space and matter, so having him feel a relatable emotion like love or yearning is supposed to lend a sort of Rosebud-esque humanity to him
>>
Iron Man had Pepper, what were they supposed to do? Change things?
>>
>>83680276
So you didn't think Doctor Strange was gay.
Can't have the superhero that uses disco lights and whips as weapons, dresses like Liberace, and spends all his time at a camp full of men and ladyboys be gay. That'd be a stereotype.

I was shitposting at first, but actually if Strange was gay that probably would get whined about for the reasons above, and being named "Strange."
>>
>>83683557
>So you didn't think Doctor Strange was gay.
This. In America if you are over 30, have a steady job, and are single, every assumes you're gay.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.