[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something major is filming at my college right now bros, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 2448x2868px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2448x2868px
Something major is filming at my college right now bros, but I have no idea what it is, nobody would tell me anything except that it's a TV show
>>
Another "mass shooter" false flag

Daily reminder that Sandy Hook was a fake.
>>
It literally says American Crime Story on the chairs you idiot.
>>
>>83672038
Well the chairs say "American Crime Story" so I would assume it's the tv show "American Crime Story"
>>
>>83672170
>>83672135
Wow i didnt even notice that
>>
Why are faggots so violent?
>>
>>83672170
American Crime Story Versace/Cunnan. Its about fashion designer Gianni Versace and his faggot boyfriend who killed him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianni_Versace
>>
>>83672787
They really couldn't focus on a more significant event? How do you go from OJ to some non-story nobody's ever heard about
>>
>>83672926
That poster is wrong, it's about Hurricane Katrina.
>>
>>83672926
Murphy knows his audience, and he's a master of pandering. Versace's death was a huge deal to the gay community and women at the time.
>>
>>83672959
Uhhh I think you are the only wrong one here. They probably scrapped that idea. Even though it would probably be more interesting than this shit
>>
>>83672982
They should have just made a series about le Stonewall riots
>>
>>83672986
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Crime_Story

Did you even check before you posted? It's about Hurricane Katrina.
>>
>>83673019
They clearly tossed that idea in the trash and are now filming this one, fool.
>>
>>83673197
Nigger, look again. Season 2 is going to be Hurricane Katrina and Season 3 is the Gianni Versace shit.
>>
>>83673219
What so they've already got two of these things in the can? When does season 2 air?
>>
>>83673417
Delayed until 2018 with Season 3 airing less than 6 months after Season 2. Season 4 is going to be about the Bill Clinton sex scandal.
>>
Try and yell a spoiler for something that makes it into the cut
>>
>>83672684
Guys this person is a lunch lady and not a currently enrolled student at this college campus. Solved the mystery and the crime is retardation.
>>
>DUDE MAJOR FILMING AT MAH SCHOOL
>can't even tell from thumbnail that any shooting is happening
>click
>clearly low-budget television

If it was major the school would've been closed to non-crew.
>>
Plant hidden anti Semitic messages
>>
>>83673454
Oh that'd be great. OJ was amazingn
>>
>>83673537
you're so full of shit, this was obviously a major production.
>>
post some nudes of your gf to confirm OP
>>
>>83673537
also film sets are way more open than you think, but it makes sense that you dont know what youre talking about because you live in bumfuck nowhere and not Kinoland like me.
>>
>>83673527
lunch lady (male)
>>
I'm Versace whoops somebody shot me I was just checking the male, get it? Checking the male?
>>
>>83672101
Anybody remember watching live when they chased down and arrested that guy in the woods wearing all black military looking gear live on camera then no one ever heard about it again? I watched that shit happen live man, for me Sandy hook isn't a question of if it's a hoax, more of why was it done and did anyone even die?
>>
>>83673795
>>83673887
>tards in bumfuck school trying to insist they know what major film production looks like

>>
>>83674773
I'm afraid I don't understand.
>>
>>83672101
>>83674778
>people unironically believe this
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.