[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he really kill all those people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: American-psycho-patrick-bateman.jpg (197KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
American-psycho-patrick-bateman.jpg
197KB, 650x430px
Did he really kill all those people?
>>
i wish i could stab you in the calf
>>
not only did he do it, he did it three twice
>>
>>83669518
Did I really get these dubs?
>>
>>83669518
Book: no
Movie: yes
>>
>>83669583
Did I really reroll and get dubs?
>>
File: 1496238939918.jpg (145KB, 610x487px) Image search: [Google]
1496238939918.jpg
145KB, 610x487px
>>83669555
Nice
>>
I just hope he didn't stab that little kid. I know it was in the book but I'm not sure about the movie but when he stabs that kid at the zoo that fucked me up
>>
>>83669731
A child, barely five, finishes eating a candy bar. His mother tells him to throw the wrapper away, then resumes talking to another woman, who is with a child around the same age, the three of them staring into the dirty blueness of the penguin habitat. The first child moves toward the trash can, located in a dim corner in the back of the room, that I am now crouching behind. He stands on tiptoes, carefully throwing the wrapper into the trash. I whisper something. The child spots me and just stands there, away from the crowd, slightly scared but also dumbly fascinated. I stare back.

“Would you like… a cookie?” I ask, reaching into my pocket.

He nods his small head, up, then down, slowly, but before he can answer, my sudden lack of care crests in a massive wave of fury and I pull the knife out of my pocket and I stab him, quickly, in the neck.

Bewildered, he backs into the trash can, gurgling like an infant, unable to scream or cry out because of the blood that starts spurting out of the wound in his throat. Though I’d like to watch this child die, I push him down behind the garbage can, then casually mingle in with the rest of the crowd and touch the shoulder of a pretty girl, and smiling I point to a penguin preparing to make a dive. Behind me, if one were to look closely, one could see the child’s feet kicking in back of the trash can. I keep an eye on the child’s mother, who after a while notices her son’s absence and starts scanning the crowd. I touch the girl’s shoulder again, and she smiles at me and shrugs apologetically, but I can’t figure out why.
>>
File: 1452894885798.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452894885798.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>83669518
The movie is pretty ambiguous about it, almost as ambiguous as my dubs
>>
>>83669518
I can wait for the 2020 reboot.
>>
File: 1428365228904.jpg (22KB, 252x249px) Image search: [Google]
1428365228904.jpg
22KB, 252x249px
>>83669555
Nice.
>>
>>83669518
Well if you had seen the sequel you would know that psych I didn't watch that shit.
>>
>>83669518
Of course not. It's a movie you fucking moron.
>>
>>83670269
69 should count as esoteric dubs imho
>>
I just don't understand.
>>
>>83669731
The fucking rat really gets me
Also burning a girls eyes out is so fucked up
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.