[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did we like the finale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (163KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
163KB, 800x800px
Did we like the finale?
>>
>>83669390
Loved it.
>>
>>83669390
Most everyone else did but me. I mean I liked it, but it seemed like there were way too many dropped plots in this show. So there's no new religion centered around Kevin? Everyone just moves on?
>>
I liked it, and I think It was better than any of those options:

FIVE REJECTED IDEAS FOR THE ENDING
Blue-sky pitches from the pre-room notes that didn’t make it into the final season—at least not in their original form.
1. “It’s the end of the season. Oct. 14 comes and goes. There’s a huge massacre. Nora uses the LADR. There is a loud noise and then she kicks open the door and walks onto the street and there is nobody there. She walks until she finds an older couple that is surprised to see her.”

2.“Nora gets vaporized. We break her POV and she’s gone. ‘I guess she believes in us now.’ All the scientists high five. Then Kevin would come two days later and he goes after her. And none of us know if they’re alive or dead.”

3.“Kevin could use the hotel to find Nora if she’s died. Kevin’s shaman journey with Nora or maybe Nora is a shaman in her own right.”

4.“Nora comes through and there is an elderly couple. [They tell her] ‘Here is the deal, you can’t tell anyone that you came from a place where only 2% of the world population disappeared. It will destabilize the harmony. It was rough for a couple of years. Everyone lost everyone, but we have formed new families and new connections … And if we understand from the 84 people that came before you that world is a fucking mess.’”

5.“Kevin dies as a martyr. The only way to end your story is to take yourself off the table. Staged crucifix and then you have to go lay low. In this world Kevin is a grief-stricken messiah who is grieving and he never went and followed Nora.”
>>
>>83669390
It makes more sense if you consider Episode 7 the finale and Episode 8 the epilogue.
>>
I still can't forgive the lack of Jill in the final season
>>
>>83670584
these cant be fucking real....
>>
It was shit. I don't even care about the resolution of the various mystery elements, I just thought it was a weak end to Kevin and Nora's character arcs
>>
I think they should've at least shown Nora going through the other side while she described it
>>
>>83670847
http://www.vulture.com/2017/06/leftovers-finale-behind-the-scenes-exclusive.html
>>
what did everyone think of Carries Coont?
>>
File: 1495965755524.jpg (37KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
1495965755524.jpg
37KB, 484x484px
>>83670963
She's cute :3
>>
>>83670917
Shut up, Lindelof.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.