[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Family Jewels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 189.jpg (35KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
189.jpg
35KB, 512x384px
The Family Jewels
>>
BROWN
>>
Yes, Oney and friends have a good Homer voice.
>>
>>83666727
BRICKS
>>
>mfw other /tv/ posters watch oney plays

I thought I was the only one. It really is comedy Kino. Chris and ding dong are the most consistently funny people I've ever seen, as in they're funnier than actual comedians the way they bounce off of each other. And Julian is like the glue that holds it all together while also being one of the most likable people ever and also a qt.
>>
>>83666658
>Sneed's Family Jewels
>Formerly Chuck's
Could someone explain this to me?
>>
>>83667406
Yeah it's some of the funniest stuff I've seen on YouTube in a long time. I don't know quite how they do it. The references and absurdist banter is seriously top notch. They're always a few steps ahead of the audience.

You watch the Star Trek VR one from a day or 2 ago? Absolute kino.
>>
>tfw already caught up on Oney lore

when will they make new inside jokes dammit
>>
>>83667817
Its genuine and it shows. There's a reason so many people stopped watching Game Grumps after Jon left, didn't feel as real or genuine with Danny.

Its just three goofballs playing video games in the middle of the night. They're not trying to please or cater to anyone and just shoot the shit.
>>
>>83667875
Kinda like Sleepycast
>>
I took-
I tooo-
I took the bath
>>
>>83666658
IT'S SO SIMPLE HOMER

WE'RE ON /TV/
>>
>>83667875
Does Jon "hang em 'til they're gone" Tron still have a life anymore?
>>
>>83667922
He'll continue releasing like a video a year. His parents are loaded so he doesn't have to do anything really.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.