[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MARK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: spoderman.jpg (214KB, 1894x799px) Image search: [Google]
spoderman.jpg
214KB, 1894x799px
MARK
>>
no joke this movie was actually pretty good
>>
>>83664723
A BILLION dollars
>>
You don't get to 500 million user data sold without making a few enemies
>>
Uhh, bong hit?
>>
so did mark plant the story about the chicken?
>>
>>83664583
MAAAAAAAAARK
>>
>MARK YOU SHEKEL HUNGRY BITCH FACED KIKE GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK TO THE OVEN
Wow Fincher took it too far imo
>>
I never really understood that scene. You can't just dillute somebody else's shares of a company, can you?
>>
>>83665171
You can when you're wired in.
>>
>>83665159
Eduardo is jewish m8, he gets a pass
>>
>>83664583
Ha ha what a story MAAAAARK
>>
"...And that was when we created... The Social Network™..."

What was it that Fincher was getting at?
>>
>>83665202
Kekd
>>
>>83665171
He signed the papers stating that was what they wanted. Eduardo himself said he didn't read it because he thought the gentleman handing him the papers were his lawyers.

>>83665218
You didn't get the self-hating undertones? Remember this exchange?

DUSTIN
I'm developing an algorithm to define the
connection between Jewish guys and Asian
girls.

EDUARDO
I don't think it's that complicated.
They're hot, they're smart, they're not
Jewish and they can't dance. Did I mention they're not jewish? You ever danced with a jewish woman, Dustin? They're hateful things. They're gorgeous, for sure. But once they get their claws in you you're gonna lose bits of your foreskin before you get her out.
>>
>>83665171
You can. But you need the signature of the person.
>>
>>83664583
David Finchers most underrated film
>>
do you feel like eduardo deserved what he got?
>>
>>83664583
>still not BANE edit
>>
>>83665425
He got compensated.Also it's Jews jewing out each other so who cares.
>>
>>83665401
That's not Alien^3

>>83665425
I dunno. He put up the startup cash, but that's it. Everything else was Mark's idea, at least according to the film. Sean had it right when he says

>You didn't think we were going to let you run around in your ridiculous suits pretending you were running this company?

Once Peter Theal got on board, Eduardo was superfluous to the project.
>>
This is really an under appreciated kino
>>
>>83665171
Eduardo was a moron, that's why.

The real guy that needs to be sued is the 'lawyer'.
>>
>>83665425
A better question would be, did he fell in charge?
>>
>the winklevoss twins were played by one actor
Whoa
>>
>>83665425
He got a shitload in settlement in the end so yeah.
>>
>>83666752
No it isnt. Lurk more
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.