[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shin Godzilla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Shin Gojira.jpg (1MB, 2283x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Shin Gojira.jpg
1MB, 2283x3500px
This doesn't get enough love. Hideaki Anno did great work with the limited time and budget he had. It's much better than the vast majority of the content Hollywood usually dishes out.
>>
Yea bruh
>>
>>83664275
You missed EVERY FUCKING THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY during the limited theatrical release and when the nip BR came out. You missed the selfless anons who worked tirelessly day and night to give us proper subs while we whined like children. You missed the "here's your popcorn" and shinposting and "he's a big lizard" and all the great fanart of autism-chan. It's like you just came to /tv/ a day ago and think Shin Godzilla didn't get any love at all.
>>
>>83664275
When it was in theaters there were TONS of great threads full of people gushing on it, of course like always with /tv/ it quickly flooded with contrarians who've never seen it declaring that it's officially shit. I think it's the best Godzilla film, at least since the original.
>>
>>83664275
I thought it was decent, but way too over rated.
Overwritten script, jarring cuts in editing with out of place changes between wide shots and close up's, too much exposition about the narrative (and the constant on-screen textual exposition of every location and character was almost absurd), I liked the godzilla design but all the destruction around him looked cheesy, too much filler scenes etc.

The point of the slow bureaucracy is crystal clear in the first 5 minutes or so, you don't have to milk it for 2 hours straight.
>>
File: %22god%22zilla.jpg (96KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
%22god%22zilla.jpg
96KB, 1000x1000px
>>83665822
You summoned the shit head contrarians

>>83665881

>Overwritten script
The fuck does that even mean? Your wording is as shit as your "faults" in the film
>>
>>83665515
literally no one said /tv/ doesn't like this movie, what are you talking about
>>
>>83665881
t. never seen a godzilla movie
>>
>>83665942
Just google "overwritten script", it's a common beginner mistake in writing
>>
>>83664275
Japs talking in board rooms makes not a good movie
>>
>>83666342
>Japs

still butthurt whiteboy?
>>
>>83666342
It did though. And that Godzilla was awesome
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD-eOk6LoHs

I was there, anon. It was legendary. Those based anons who streamed the whole thing will shine among the brightest stars. They were 2'10 each and one of them could spit fire from his earlobes. True heroes of /tv/
>>
>This doesn't get enough love.
I'm mean its pretty much considered one of the best Godzilla films period by pretty much every fan.
>>
>>83666342
That's literally every godzilla movie though, and they are all good.

People can't understand that Godzilla movies are about people dealing with the disaster, rather than about the monster fucking shit up.
>>
File: 12-angry-men.jpg (380KB, 1200x1776px) Image search: [Google]
12-angry-men.jpg
380KB, 1200x1776px
>>83666342
Board room meeting movies can work
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.