[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 002.png (915KB, 1000x410px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
915KB, 1000x410px
What do you think about this show?
>>
It made me feel dumb for wanting an ending that actually explained everything!
>>
I think we have to go back. Things were better back then.
>>
It was cool at the time but it was really only fun because of all the batshit theories
It really shit the bed in the end but in retrospect i dont even think it was that great anyway
>>
I loved it but there are some characters that are just awful, like Kate or Juliet.
Otherwise, Sawyer or Ben are amazing and so well-made...

Yeah, it's amazing.
>>
>>83663468
Actually I think they explained too much things that would've been better being a mistery!
>>
>>83663512
>its a juliet gives a smug stare episode
>>
This show is the reason why shows are so popular nowadays.
>>
I liked John. I have the same knife he uses in the show.
>>
>>83663322
I really enjoyed the bunker stuff, but then it kind of fell apart. desu I don't even remember the ending/conclusion even though I watched it to the end.
>>
>>83663588
Post pictures of it, i want to see it.
>>
>>83663546
>its a juliet gives me a smug boner episode
>>
>>83663588
Cool! What knife?
>>
Sawyer was the fucking man.
>>
File: LostClaire2_1244121880.jpg (104KB, 275x374px) Image search: [Google]
LostClaire2_1244121880.jpg
104KB, 275x374px
>>83663635
You only like Juliet when Claire's not there
>>
I wonder if this movie started the fad of mysterious happening / global cast and locations / flashback / sci fi and supernatural / mystery in the all those 4400, the 100, sense8, Hero and Leftover we got now.

Even their titles look similar
>>
File: 20170607_231610.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170607_231610.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>83663632
>>83663646
Original SOG Tigershark that is made in Japan, unlike the newer ones.
>>
File: evangeline-lilly-lost-panties.jpg (532KB, 525x1080px) Image search: [Google]
evangeline-lilly-lost-panties.jpg
532KB, 525x1080px
I loved all the panties!
>>
best network drama ever, one of the best tv shows ever, best use of the tv format ever.
>>
http://leethomson.myzen.co.uk/Lost/Lost_Writers_Guide.pdf
>>
>>83663322
Who's better Jack or Sawyer ? and why?
>>
>>83663702
The blade looks sturdy enough but the handle looks like cheap plastic.
>>
The show was at its best when the ends were untied and it was left as a mystery.
>>
>>83663744
early seasons, Sawyer. Last 2 seasons, Jack.
Jack got his balls once he realized Locke was right. Sawyer was just a cool charismatic dude, although I didn't care much for him in the last season.
>>
>>83663744
Obviously the answer is Ben .
>>
>>83663322
back then when it came out I thought I'm not gonna watch that crap, it's way too weird for me

years after becoming a NEET and watching basically everything this planet has to offer I binged the entire Lost show in less than two weeks flat and I gotta say it's up there with the best, at least in my top 5
>>
>>83663688
It may not be the first with flashbacks/flashfowards and mystery but it's the one who made it popular.
>>
>>83663322
what were some kino character compositions?

>locke, sawyer, jack
>jin, sawyer, michael
>jack, sawyer
>locke, boone
>lapedus, sun
>eko, jin
>>
>>83663830
You forgot sawyer, miles, jin
>>
>>83663702
Locke's knife is japanese?????
>>
>>83663712
Kate is only on the show so you can see a stupid girl naked and Sawyer and Jack can fight for her
>>
>>83663791
That's mostly due to Sawyer being one of the earliest characters to come full circle with his character arc. So for the rest of his time on the show he was just Sawyer being Sawyer.
>>
>>83663322

Overrated.
>>
>>83663830
Desmond and Charlie
>>
>>83663766
Blade is over 1/4 inch thick, 9inches long, aus6 steel. Handle is Zytel which is a very hard nylon used in many different knives. The handle is very heavy, making the knife balanced (instead of forward heavy for a knife this size) so the blade is very fast in the hand and easy to control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut5KDoi3BEg

Terry say's the knife is blade heavy, but it's balanced. That's why it throws so well.

>>83663855
No SOG knives is a American company, but some of their knives were, and some still are, made in Japan.
>>
>muslim trying to control his violet ways
>asian couple giving up their past heritage to adapt to american life
>black guy betrays everyone for his selfish interests
>dumb girl can't decide who to fuck
>white guys like jack, ben, sawyer, and locke fight for control/dominance

progressive show.
>>
>>83663505
This desu fampais. Lost threads and the verticals were GOAT.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83663901
You mean underrated, people hate it 'cause they don't understand the end.
>>
>tfw rooting for an happy ending, with all the characters together in the end, celebrating and hugging, at least since Season 5, because it was what they deserved
>tfw that happens

Best ending for me
>>
>>83664130
Such a cute girl playing such an awful character.
>>
I don't know why people think they're all dead in the end, it's well explained.
>>
What's your fav couple?
>>
>>83663744
Obviously Sawyer, trying to be hated by everyone because he hates himself makes him loveable and Jack just thinks he's great because he's the doc.
>>
>>83664877
kates boobies!
>>
Sawyer: Kate or Juliet?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.