[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else find Iron Chef the epitome of comfy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Kaga.jpg (38KB, 958x680px) Image search: [Google]
Kaga.jpg
38KB, 958x680px
Anybody else find Iron Chef the epitome of comfy?
>>
ALLE CUISINE
>>
Who is the best chef and why is it Hiroyuki Sakai?
>>
>>83661504
It's Morimoto by a huge margin
>>
>>83661854
What is the margin measured in?
>>
>Italian Chef never
>>
>>83661866
Raw peppers
>>
>>83661965
Green is my pepper.
>>
>>83661482
>no ginger used in the cooking process
WELL THE GINGER FLAVOR DROWNS OUT THE....
Every time.
>>
>>83661975
Stallman pls go
>>
>>83661482
"MONGO!" (mango) Great episode. Thjis might actually be my favorite tv show ever. The "American" rip offs ruined the feel and suct ass.
>>
>>83661482
Extreme comfort.
>>
I used to watch this streamed with /v/ many years ago.

Now I'm older, a Uni teacher living in Japan, and a different person, but still I miss those comfy days.

If anyone remembers, Iron Chef, Japanese Spider-Man, Takeshis castle. I miss watching that with you guys. I hope you are happy.
>>
>>83661504
>>83661854
That's not my nigga Chen Kenichi.
>>
I don't think they're will ever be a better dubbing team in the history of television. Who ever did the translations and voice acting were just magnificent. Not only that but having all the camera men actually moving around in the background as opposed to having some static camera shots made it feel authentic as well.
>>
>>83661965

>cooking peppers

If you're just going to eat a pepper like an apple, why would you cook it and ruin all that vitamin C?
>>
>>83662909
To alter the taste/texture. Many cooks consider these kinds of things.
>>
>>83662974

>if you're just going to eat a pepper like an apple

If you're doing this, you like the taste and texture of raw peppers.

Do you only eat apples if they're in a pie?
>>
>>83663076
There are many ways to prepare apples, why would you limit yourself?
>>
>>83661482
There will never be another show like this.

It's honestly one of the best and most entertaining shows ever made.

I can't fucking believe there isn't even a fucking a VHS release let alone a DVD one.

Luckily there's the internet.
>>
File: reddit-is-down.jpg (23KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
reddit-is-down.jpg
23KB, 570x300px
>comfy
>>
This might be the best /tv/ series ever. There's so much to love.
>>
>>83662132
My nigga chen so humble. Every time he wins he reacts as if his life depended on it.
>>
>>83661975
disgusting open sores garbage
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.