[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

theft of service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

i like to go to the movies once a month'ish, and see 4 movies back to back.

it's the comfiest thing you can do after a long week of work and socializing, and although i can be extraverted for a while i do need some time to myself.

it's a super cheap way to watch the newest movies because you're only paying for one. the theater i go to has all their viewings on two floors but they only scan your ticket way in the front.

i like to do this as i buy some snacks and keep them in my backpack with a big bag of water. i generally get mixed nuts and mango slices.

today i just watched wonder woman, alien covenant, guardians 2, and churchill.

do you do this?
>>
>>83659476
Post more cute girls
>>
>>83659476
*BOP*
>>
My friend and I go to the 2 dollar cinema for movies we don't think are worth seeing for full price (second run) and we will do the same thing. Last time we did this was for Power rangers and Ghost in the shell.
>>
>>83659476
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. There's no way that there's more than 2 good movies out in any given cycle. Why would you waste your time?
>>
>>83660078
logan, John wick 2, kong skull island, and lego batman were all out at the same time. kys for being a loser autist that doesn't leave the house
>>
>>83660078
me and my family back in the day used to movie hop up to 5 movies on a day we go out. our high score is 6 movies in one day. you're a sperg if you can't find more than one movie out that's good
>>
>>83659865
sure.

>>83660078
i love movies, so i love watching them. you'd be surprised. last time i watched get out, life, kong, and ghost in the shell.

i never was interested in life but found that to be very entertaining and a good experience.
>>
>>83660153
>back in the day

Okay so you have nothing of worth to say.
>>
>>83660130
Only one of those movies is good. Where's the second one?

>>83660153
Maybe 20, 30 years ago it could work. Nowadays? No way.
>>
>>83660276

I'm sorry you're 50 yo stuck on an image message board but you have shit taste
>>
>>83660244
I'm 22 now. I'm talking about when I was 10. autists really don't know how to have a conversation where you just disuss shit normally. only try to break down the other poster. sorry you don't have friends to go to the movies with or a job to pay for a day of fun
>>
>>83660130
all four of those movies are above average except for maybe kong. get out and ghoSt in the shell came out around the same time. so if you wanna be autistic I'll say "good" is subjective. I could've thrown in 50 shades darker if I wanted to
>>
>>83659476
Well, usually there's no more than one movie at a time in theaters that I want to see.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Wonder Woman, GotG 2, and the new Alien.

I think I may get a ticket tomorrow and see a few in a row. I've never done that before, but since there's a few good ones, it may be worth a try.
>>
I barely have the will to watch one movie on occasion.
>>
>>83659476
I can only watch one movie per sleep cycle otherwise my brain gets overwhelmed analyzing the themes and direction
>>
>>83660545
>modern films
>themes and direction
Nice try kiddo, almost fooled me there!
>>
>>83660599
t. embryo, @me when you understand batman v superman dawn of justice kino cut
>>
OP's pic reminds me of
https://youtu.be/3pjqjHwFbgA
>>
>>83660831
>beaner from facebook

hey Pablo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.