[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: allison_mack.jpg (13KB, 411x269px) Image search: [Google]
allison_mack.jpg
13KB, 411x269px
I miss her
>>
File: friends.jpg (121KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
121KB, 512x384px
>>83659287
She's my waifu. So I see her everyday.
>>
what would you do to her if given the chance?
>>
>>83659437
hold her hand
>>
>>83659287
She lost her virginity off screen to a random black guy. Fuck her.
>>
>>83659447
while she's naked?
>>
>>83659518
If its off screen it never happened.
>>
>>83659552
Her admitting it was on screen tho.
>>
>>83659287
Post her hairy arms and belly.
>>
Smallville was the GOAT tv show for waifus
>>
>>83659836
>Smallville was the GOAT tv show for waifus
If you were 13 when it aired
>>
>>83659899
Rude
>>
>>83660142
It's just the truth, Anon.
>>
>>83659287
I don't. She was shit. Fucking ruined Arrow with her dumbass relationshit drama.

I wish when they shot her they didn't miss. Dumb wheelchair bitch. Fuck blonde women.
>>
>>83660162
Whats your favorite waifu show?
>>
>>83659287
only reason i saw smallville
then after years she does a con... i never should have met her :(
>>
>>83660290
Sorry, it doesn't belong on /tv/.
>>
>>83660338
Ah,weebshit.
>>
>>83660335
Did you spaghetti in front of her or did her face become spaghetti?
>>
>>83659287
She was in Wilfried for one season or something.
>>
>>83660370
Or yellow board shit, or /co/ shit, or Youtube shit, etc.
Now, why did you think /a/ first?
>>
>>83660540
The usual suspect.Either way your taste are prolly trash.
>>
>>83660626
this. Allison is top tier waifu material. Human beings >>>>> chinese drawings
>>
>>83660384
neg. no spaghettis were had.
it was at wizard world couple years back and i wanted to meet her (and get couple things autographed)
being a pretty big event it seemed she didn't want to be there at all. the guy in front of me had the poster (promo for the show) and it had everyone signatures on it. all except hers and he showed her the rest of the cast taking a picture with it on his camera and asked if he could take one of her with the poster.
she said no. coldly. no smile no nothing.

i paid my money (decided just to get smallville s1 and public enemies signed), and they said who's it being made out to? i said my name and waited my turn.

she simply signed it and when i said, 'can you make it out to robert'. the look she had on her face was like if i had stepped on her puppy, picked it up, and slapped her across the face with the limp dead puppy.

she did, and i smiled and said thank you.

spent the rest of my time hanging with manu bennette, bruce campbell, and michael rooker. hell even summer glau had time to chit chat with all their fans and take pics.
>>
>>83660686
Wtf I hate allison mack now
>>
>>83660686
Damn.Maybe she was having a shit day?
Something similar happened to me when I went to meet the actor who played gus fring but i was being an asshole and didn't really help the situation.
>>
>>83660759
not saying i hate her, but there was obviously something to her being in a bad mood. i stayed positive, but the way she looked made me feel like i overstepped in someway.

>>83660775
thing is everyone was happy, smiling, and upbeat in line waiting for her. and the way she dismissed people was disheartening.

The guy who had the poster seemed sad and i told him (i went up to him and we were a bit off from her spot) to let me hold up the poster and to take a pic (telling him to make sure she's in the background)

he did and livened up his mood. mainly because the volunteers made sure that no one took 'ninja' pics of the celebs. so to them it seemed he was taking a pic of me holding up a poster.

michael rooker, manu bennette, and summer encourage people to take pics and had fun with the fans.
bruce campbell spot was kinda closed off and had more volunteers making sure no one took pics, but didn't stop him from shaking hands with his fans and talking for a bit.
>>
>>83660912
That sucks.Not defending her but not everyone can be a natural showmen like Bruce Campbell,some actors are pretty anit social too.
>>
>>83661102
Anti*
>>
>>83659287
so much better the Lana
>>
>>83661191
the amount of pics i saved of chloe
wish there was high res pics of her in clarks football uniform (what she was only wearing when she snuck in the farm)
>>
>>83660235
Anon are you okay?
>>
File: Smallville_Tess_Mercer.jpg (16KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Smallville_Tess_Mercer.jpg
16KB, 240x320px
Posting superior waifu.
>>
OMG i LOVED Amanda
>>
>>83660396
she looked like a mini jamie eason with that short brown hair
>>
>>83659518
Pete?
>>
Lois > Chloe = Tess > Martha > Lana
>>
>>83661699
has she done lewd scenes?
>>
>>83662052
My waifu stayed pure :(
>>
>>83662150
no even bare belly?
>>
File: 960.jpg (30KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
30KB, 960x540px
>>83661776
That show had too many feels
>>
>>83662571
JUST
>>
>>83659287
No she was the fucking worst. She was exactly like a less jewy version of Felicity - leet hacker girl, constantly moralizing, poo-pooing the hero's decisions and everyone is stricken with brain damage around her; no one calls her out.

Except shes worse. She cheats on her husband and gets him killed.
>>
>>83663467
she's a real whore? a whoore?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.