[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Five Came Back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 5cameback.jpg (171KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5cameback.jpg
171KB, 674x1000px
Hey goyims!

Have you seen the latest SpielBERG/Rudin production that shows us how the Jews of Hollywood banded together to triumph over the ebil nazi scum through the power of your favorite past-time?
>>
>narrated by Meryl Streep

What the fuck? I don't want a woman narrating war documentaries
>>
I thought it was interesting and some of the footage they had was great and harrowing

However they did overplay some of the directors business in the war especially when it was reconstruction battles

They weren't as brave as the actual soldiers
>>
>>83658854
It's about reporters during the war and their contributions. How is it pushing anything Jewish?
>>
>>83659281
<<<Propaganda>>>
>>
>>83659381
Well, how is that any different from what the Axis did?
>>
>>83659471
History is written by the <<<richest>>>
>>
>>83659281
Well it definitely glorifies the American propaganda efforts as acts of true heroism, that these Hollywood directors went out on the front lines to serve their country's agenda.

However, the documentary fails to deliver any nuanced insight into the workings of the Axis powers and their propaganda machine. They come off simply as clear-cut 'baddies'
>>
>>83658854
>Meryl Streep
you dun fucked up
>>
oy vey
>>
>>83659816
>They come off simply as clear-cut 'baddies'
I mean....

>>83659816
No it's written by people the men who won, you know the Generals, who were mainly Christian..also tanks
>>
>>83661352
The holocaust was a jewish invention
>>
>>83660009
nazis were still clear cut baddies even if you think the holocaust didnt happen
>>
>>83661400
do you parents know what a naughty boy youre being on the internet?
>>
>>83661400
oh boy, here we go. I suppose the bombing of Dresden was a war crime too (to say nothing of the entirety of Spain, Belgrade, Athens, Crete, the Netherlands, France and England).
http://imgur.com/a/725A7
>>
>>83658854
Jesus

How much involvement in the War must the last few generations of Americans believe they had. Like they single handedly saved the world from the clutches of Hitler or something.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.