[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he gonna be OK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: ROCK.jpg (95KB, 812x646px) Image search: [Google]
ROCK.jpg
95KB, 812x646px
Please tell me you watched his movie.
>>
He talks in a very nonthreatening way that I find enduring 2bh
>>
>>83654338
Stone cold was better.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7UAj9bl1-I

THREAD THEME
>>
Is he the trump of movies?
>>
>>83654338
Did he get Litty?
>>
>the world finally figured out he's just a carny
>>
>>83654338
my gf wants to see it
>>
>>83654338
NOW YOU SEE CRITICS, THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THIS: THE ROCK IS THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPION BECAUSE THE FANS LOVE HIS BRAND NEW RAUNCHY AND ADULT COMEDY. THE MILLIONS (and millions) OF THE ROCK'S FANS HAVE FLOODED THEATERS NATIONWIDE, AND EVEN IN BERLIN PISSING THEMSELVES TO THIS SUMMER'S FUNNIEST AND CRAZIEST BLOCKBUSTER. WHO IN THE BLUE HELL IS THE CRITIC THAT CALLED THIS MOVIE "dumb"?

>*critic tries to say his name*

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS. SO HERE'S WHAT YOU GOTTA DO, YOU CANDY ASS JABRONIE. YOU GOTTA SHUT YOUR MOUTH, KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND THE ROCK WILL DROP THE PEOPLE'S ASSHOLE ON YOUR WONKY STRUDEL IF YAA SMELLALALALOW... WHAT THE ROCK... IS COOKIN'
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (114KB, 640x734px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
114KB, 640x734px
>>83654338
WHY HAVENT YOU WATCHED MY FUN DIRTY LIL RUANCHY R-RATED SUMMER FLICK MADE JUST FOR THE FANS?

DONT LISTEN TO THE CRITICS, THEY'RE DISCONNECTED WITH THE AVERAGE PERSON!!!
>>
>>83654338
>Went to the theaters today
>Overhear a chick saying she was thinking of seeing it just to see how bad it is
>>
I snuck into the theater when I saw it so The Rock couldn't have any of my money.
>>
he got invited into the disney vault because he's making a movie for a water rapids ride. He then told Disney he wanted to replace some of the water rapids rides with rides based on the movie about them.

alpha
>>
>>83654518
not bad. 6/10
>>
File: LittyArmond.jpg (29KB, 723x123px) Image search: [Google]
LittyArmond.jpg
29KB, 723x123px
>>83654338
>>
>>83654431
sometimes I forget why I hate blacks, until I see their media.
>>
Literally setting himself up as the Democratic Trump in 2020.
>>
>>83654421
This, stone cold would just tell the critics to shut the hell up and chug a beer
>>
File: wonder-woman-final-poster.jpg (516KB, 1499x2221px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman-final-poster.jpg
516KB, 1499x2221px
>>83654338
Sorry, Dwayne, but I chose to see Wonder Woman this morning instead of Baywatch.
>>
>>83655551

>people choosing "fight like a girl" the movie over scantily clad chicks and adult humor

WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?
>>
>>83655799
>only nudity is dick
Yeah no thanks.
>>
>>83655017
Based Armond
>>
File: giraffe.png (92KB, 358x199px) Image search: [Google]
giraffe.png
92KB, 358x199px
>>83654338
>suddenly /tv/ loves critics, the scourge of humanity
>>
Will he still become president?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.