[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? It's pretty redpilled.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 7

File: 83-atxl.png (274KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
83-atxl.png
274KB, 500x500px
Thoughts? It's pretty redpilled.
>>
Are you trying to be ironic?
>>
Cherry picked arguments that aren't technically false: The show
>>
File: 1495302282295.png (115KB, 408x297px) Image search: [Google]
1495302282295.png
115KB, 408x297px
>>83654089

>It's pretty redpilled.

I take it you haven't seen this bit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikDOM2k1jkw
>>
I think I've only seen the one where he explains that circumcision is not only unnecessary but detrimental to sexual pleasure.

Any retard could figure that out though.
>>
fuck you
>>
>>83654089
Another pussy effeminate white man on tv to make white kids feel like that it's ok to be a complete apologetic twat.
>>
The only one I've seen was the one about Hollywood award shows. I knew they were rigged but I never knew how or to what extent.
>>
When is the Holocaust episode?
>>
>>83654119
>>83654196
>>83654213
You don't even know what it's about
>>
>>83654190
So, are you going to dissect his arguments and tell me why he's wrong?

A border wall is sensible in some situations, but for the U.S/Mexican border it's just ridiculous, too large of an area to cover, would drain loads of our resources in upkeep and having to have constant patrols, we'd still have people crossing over etc etc

Instead of building a wall we could remove the benefits for illegal immigrants and start punishing companies that hire illegals.
>>
the line about how he looks like "a Pidgeotto that went to grad school" made me laugh pretty hard.

I like the show, reminds me of the classes I enjoyed most in school.
>>
>>83654245
I know what it's about.
I watched the early videos on YouTube before it was a show.

Same with current year man's first episode about Dr Oz.

Neither shows are objective, and use selective facts to push an agenda.
>>
>>83654291
Word. I'm completely for a metaphorical wall but a literal physical wall is retarded. The only way it makes sense is if we conquer all the way south to Colombia and exterminate all hispanics as we go. Then it's just a tiny stretch of land you need to cover.
>>
>>83654291
The most effective solution would be en masse deportation.
But that isn't ever going to happen.
>>
He makes liberals angry because he said circumcision is bad so he's fine with me.
>>
File: field_of_memes.jpg (110KB, 600x793px) Image search: [Google]
field_of_memes.jpg
110KB, 600x793px
>>83654291
>>
>>83654191
literally no evidence it makes sex less enjoyable and actually lowers chance of std's and is healthier for men to be circumcised. It's weird and you can say muh jews are behind it but I am glad I am and most women hate men who aren't. in fact my gf said if I wasn't she would never have sex with me. Most women feel this way. so if you want to save the white race then get circumcised.
>>
>>83654190
redpilled doesn't mean blindly following ideas. he's right.
>>
>>83654733
>literally no evidence it makes sex less enjoyable and actually lowers chance of std's and is healthier for men to be circumcised.
How can someone be so wrong?

>but I am glad I am
Well, I suppose you really can't do anything about your mutilated dick so you might as well go for it.
>>
>>83654291
>start punishing companies that hire illegals.
US government telling their masters what to do. OK BUD!
>>
>>83654733
Holy shit Ameriburgers are dumb.
>>
>>83654771
>>83654775
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gn811v9XZqg
>>
>>83654089
I've only seen a handful of episodes but yeah, he is interesting.
His appearance is literally a part of his character and personality and this triggers /pol/ who then feel an innate need to disagree with things they'd otherwise normally agree with.
>>
>>83654771
>>83654775
show me the evidence boys! There isn't any! so fuck off
>>
>>83654733
I wonder if your gf realizes you can pull the forskin back and it usually is back during sex
>>
>>83654733
>if you want to save the white race, neuter yourself to make sex less pleasurable and enjoyable
>>
File: saudis.png (408KB, 910x1031px) Image search: [Google]
saudis.png
408KB, 910x1031px
>>83654819
/pol/ can be made to disagree with themselves quite easily. Look at Trump. He is against everything /pol/ stood for one year ago, and yet when Trump flip flops, /pol/ flip flops with him instead of admitting they made a mistake. Even Trump worshipping in Israel and kissing the hand of the Saudi King isn't enough for /pol/. They just go along with it because he's "their guy".
>>
File: thanks_obomber.jpg (51KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
thanks_obomber.jpg
51KB, 768x768px
>>83654733

The best part about being circumcised is that women always tell me I have a great-looking cock. Every woman I ask says they prefer circumcised dicks.

I can understand how being uncircumcised would decrease sexual pleasure for a man, but women are more attracted to circumcised cocks.
>>
>>83654840
>>83654892
you guys are retards. Women will vomit if they see an uncut dick, and there is absolutely no conclusive study that says it makes sex less enjoyable or pleasurable. In fact I am less likely HPV and Herpes as well.
>>
>>83654963
there is absolutely no study that shows sexual pleasure is compromised by having a cut dick.
>>
>>83654733
JDL pls go
>>
>>83655036
>>83654968
>cut off the majority of the nerve endings in your dick
>durr i didn't lose any sensation!.
Then cut off your taste buds and see how food tastes.
>>
>>83654291
>having to have constant patrols

oh you mean like we do now?
>>
>>83655056
umm... fat jew hater with uncut penis envy please go!
>>
>>83655036
http://www.circumcision.org/studies.htm
>>
>>83655104
What a confusing post.

Why would a jew hater accusing a circumcision defender of being JDL have uncut penis envy?
>>
>>83655075
you are so SO SO dumb ! biologically those things are not related whatsoever. you can't be serious
>>
>>83654968
AMEMERICAN women hate uncut dicks.
They like a dick that barely gives pleasure to the man. You may as well let her cuck you, as she obviously controls your dick.
>>
>>83654963
>but women are more attracted to circumcised cocks.
Slutty american women, that got in love with their daddy's cut dick end up liking cut dicks, who knew.
>>
HOLY FUCK you guys actually think this shit! >>83655263
>>83655140
>>83655162
>>83655075
>>83654892
>>83654840
Being cut does NOT effect pleasure. so have fun whining about bullshit. you are the reason your parents generation hates you.
>>
>>83655390
>being a brainwashed amemerican
hue
>>
>>83655390
You've never experienced real sex before if you're a cut half-man. You've never had a full orgasm. You're only getting half of the pleasure of a full man.
>>
>>83655438
ummm....
>mfw you are the brainwashed one
>>
>>83655460
okay so you guys are fucking with me now. nice
I fell for it. good job guys.
>>
>>83655486
>cut amemericans will never know what's really sex

Hey, at least you've got your "women".
>>
>>83655460
>>83655438
>>83655529
I mean you guys can't actually believe the shit you are saying so. Good job on the trolling. Fucking kek
>>
>>83655529
It's literally true. You lost most of the nerve endings in your penis. You don't even know what real natural full sex feels like and you never will. Much like an African girl with her clit cut off, you'll never know.
>>
>>83654733
>No evidence
Except that there's literally a ton of nerves that are cut off from the foreskin. When a baby develops its gender the "clit" becomes the foreskin. They're equivalent.

If you cut that off its factually less pleasurable.

Fuck off with your kike tricks
>>
>Women like it better!

In America, maybe. Even then, it's debatable. And no, the 3 girls you've been with telling you that isn't proof.

Either way, you either choosing to mutilate your penis or rationalizing your mutilation based on what you think women like the look of is the height of slave mentality. It's literally the behaviour of someone who is mentally ill.
>>
>>83654963

>Literally mutilating your penis to appeal to whorish American women

Can you BE any more of a cuck? And circumcision is only really the norm in America, just about everywhere else on Earth, women will think you're a fucking weirdo or a kike for having a snipped dick.
>>
>>83655612
>>83655577
you have no clue how nerve endings work and you should kill yourself.
take a goddamn biology class!
>>
>>83654089
I like what the actual content of his stuff, but I can't stand his demeanor/personality
>>
>>83655612
Nigger, cut or not cut, a man can still cum.

NO ONE BUT IDIOTS CARE.

Stop worrying about the dicks of children you are not related to. You fucking pedo.
>>
>>83655717
Are you fucking retarded?
What about ALSO the fact that the foreskin protects the penis, so without it the head of your penis keeps getting into contact with your underwear, thus leading to desensitization of your penis' head?
>>
>>83655717
>>83655763
no one is saying you can't be fine/take pride in your penis, you anons are obviously a bit sensetive about the matter

but it's a moral issue to keep doing it to children.
>>
>>83655717
>nerves don't feel sensations
Did the Jews tell you this while holding a knife to your baby penis?
>>
>>83655802
I keep seeing that every forum I go. American cutfags are incredibly sensitive(not like their penises) to anything about circumcision.
>>
>>83655772
you have no idea how fucking stupid you sound !
just kill yourself! seriously.
>>
>>83655835
Tell me one thing wrong in that post, just one.
>>
>>83655763
pleasure is different from cumming
circumcised men don't have the same sensational buildup normal men do before the cum
>>
>>83655833
Have to be. If you don't make up excuses and myths, then you have to face the painful truth that you were a childhood victim of genital mutilation. That couldn't happen in America, so logically you have to adopt the position that it was actually a good thing.
>>
>>83654089
He thinks girls don't like videogames as much as boys because they sold the original Nintendo in the boy's toys section, and that the decision was ignorantly made because they had to "pick one." It's not like Nintendo hadn't been selling games and toys for years before the NES came out in the US.
>>
>>83655833
It's a legitimate problem too - a lot of (reasonable) people who are circumcised will concede that it's wrong to do it to unconsenting babies. But it's always difficult to get them to that conclusion because they get way too protective over the fact they're cut. Conversations degenerate into shitflinging contests about which dick is better and that's not the point. Just have it that the kid has to be 13 or whatever to decide if they wanna get cut and suddenly no one will ever wanna get cut again.
>>
>>83655807
the jews must have tricked you in to not studying. they are winning. not because they are smarter its because you are too retarded to know is important
>>
>>83655845
desensetation in your underwear??? are you kidding?
fuck every man in the world would be unable to orgasm if your theory was even half true.
you are retarded dude.
>>
>>83655998
you don't completely lose feeling from your dick rubbing against your underwear, but the most sensitive part of your dick that is naturally designed to be covered by a layer of skin constantly being exposed to stimuli is logically, obviously going to become desensitized. otherwise every cut guy in the world would be constantly feeling the stimuli of his underwear against his dong.
>>
>>83655998
Erectile dysfunction is most common among circumcised men.
>>
>>83654402
Stop making reasonable suggestions mah man
>>
>be circumcised
>trying to restore it
>slow but steady progress
>hopeful for Foregen

Hopefully within a decade I'll actually have a normally functioning dick again. I was cut so tight my balls are pulled up right to my dick during an erection, and I literally have no sensation anywhere except just a little bit on my glans. Haven't even had an orgasm in 6 years because it takes so long to cum. I've never been able to even feel anything while having sex. It's not fun in the slightest, but now at least there's a little slack on my dick. Maybe one day I'll get to feel this mythical full-body orgasm uncut men talk about.
>>
>>83655900
Exactly. Fucking hell, I'm not saying that your dick is "wrong" or whatever nigga, just that DON'T DO THAT TO YOUR FUCKING INFANT CHILD. Like what the FUCK is wrong with americans.
>>
>cut vs uncut discussions
>women think my cock look better after cut
>dude what about smegma
>ur just jealous
>DUDE U R LITERALLY WRONG YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW NERVES WORK
>provide no source in backing up any of his statements

evolution dead weight does exists like the residue tail bone we have on our spine, but the foreskin is not that.

your foreskin can be regarded as "the eye lids of the dick", but only less important because our dick won't lose over 50% of its functions if the foreskin is cut off. If you cut off your foreskin in the lack of a legitimate medical reason you (or your parents) are fucking retarded
>>
>>83656064
>>83656192
just can't deal with the stupidity anymore. goodnight trolls
>>
>83656389
You did great work but your style lacks sincerity and made you sound like someone that's not a regular on this site.

6/10
>>
>>83656374
like holy shit! DON"T vaccinate your kids or don't have a doctor deliver your baby. PLEASE DON"T let your mother have a Csection! medical intervention is never a good idea
>>
>>83656486
>comparing vaccination to infant circumcision
Amemericans everyone.
>>
>>83654089
Its "That one really annoying pedant that you know who reads the wiki article and thinks regurgitating it makes him insightful" the show.

He basically uses 1-3 contrarian sources on a massive, complex topic to validate the worldview of progressive liberal teens. I don't hate him, I hate the people who watch him on Facebook and think they're learning something.
>>
>83656486
>" instead of '
>random use of capitalization
>Csection

I take it you are going for the "redditor posting on his phone" vibe? Exquisite.
>>
>>83656374
>Like what the FUCK is wrong with americans.
Whether you're talking about circumcision, foreign policy and warmongering, or anything else, the answer to this is literally always "the Jews".
>>
>>83656502
get an actual STEM degree and then you can talk preferably biochem and realize you are retarded
>>
>>83656388
Technically you do lose more than 50% of your functionality, given the foreskin is the part that's most sensitive to motion and temperature which accounts for a huge portion of pleasure. Not to mention the gliding function which stimulates the head, as well as reduces friction in the vagina on top of adding a little extra girth and the folding sensation also stimulates the vagina in additional ways. Also, the inner foreskin keeps the glans lubricated and protected, on top of the frenulum which anchors the entire thing as well as providing the largest erogenous zone of the entire penis. Hell, even the ridged band which has a muscular structure unique to the penis which also keeps things closed and it the second most sensitive erogenous zone, plus it's what provides most of the stroking pressure which stimulates both penis and vagina.

Really the sole functionality of a circumcised penis is to go in and out, but not even that well. Overall I'd say the foreskin plus frenulum since that's almost always amputated as well account for about 80% of functionality in the penis.
>>
>>83656598

>STEMfag
>cutfag

jesus your life must suck
>>
>>83654968
even if this were true, and it's not
>mutilating your body for women
come on f a m
>>
>>83656528
Pretty much. Some of his videos are better than others, but he makes grand declerative judgement calls off of sources that wouldn't dare make those kinds of claims
>>
Does circumcision cause brain damage? Might explain why burgers are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>83656658
it is true
dunno why you are so against it desu
>>
>>83656528
for fucks sake I shouldnt have to dig this far into the replies for somethings that ist about circumcision
>>
>>83655390
>having less nerves doesn't effect the amount you feel
Can you really be this stupid?
>>
>>83654235
>hat
>>
File: 1496290034259.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496290034259.png
4KB, 225x225px
>tell the doctor i don't want my baby circumcised
>he does it anyway and sucks the blood out
>seals it in a jar and puts it in his pocket

O-ok
>>
If you dress/appear like this "person" without already being very very famous (e.g., Depp, DiCaprio), there's near 0 chance anything you have to say is worthwhile.

Hence, why he does his hair like that and wears the "I hate white people" glasses, and vulgar suits. he is a superficial fraud, and "pseudo-intellectual" is even beneath accusing him of. He's intellectually a non-entity.
>>
>>83657054
what a load of wank

I bet you love inhaling your own farts
>>
>>83654840
This. Also, most women can't even tell the difference unless you have phimosis (condition where the foreskin is so tight at the front that you can't pull it back without pain, or at all).

I've even dated women who will talk about how gross uncut dicks are and how they were with a guy who was uncut once and it was super weird and uncomfortable. This would confuse me because I'm uncut, and they definitely loved the sex and wanted every part of my cock. When I would tell them, it would turn out that they thought uncut cocks ALWAYS had a long hood of foreskin over the head, even when erect, and it finally made sense to them once they would see me flaccid. When hard, it just looks like a cut cock, but with a little extra slack on the skin around the shaft.
>>
>>83654191
>>83654771
there is literally a 10 fold decrease in the chance of contracting HIV if you're circumcised with similar figures for other stds. Say what you want about that being worth it or not, but I think this is exactly what other people in this thread mean when they say cherry picked arguments(though I didn't watch that episode).
>>
>>83656897
no evidence so fuck off
>>
>>83655081
Yeah and they're so effective a literal retard is fmoetewjijtio NIGGER NIGGER HILLARY LOST BERNIEKEK TRUMP WINS LOLOLOL BACK TO PLEBBIT NEWFAG SJW BITCHCUNT DIE MOTHA FUCKA DIE MOTHA FUCKA DIE CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT SUFFOCATION NO BREATHING DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARM BLEEDING
>>
>>83654733
>africa is the continent with the highest cut rate
but remember goy to cut your dick so you can save the white race!!!!

how's that delusion going?
>>
>>83656742
There is literally a study concluding that there was evidence linking it to brain damage and trauma but (((they))) shut it down very quickly.
>>
>>83654089
>circumcision amputating the most sensitive part's of a baby's penis isn't an issue anyone should care about
>guys not knowing how the hymen works is horrible
>>
>>83656742
No but it does cause denial. You can parade muh hygiene and std's around all you want but in the end you do know that's it's a measure used to reduce mastrubation andd relieve men of sexual pleasure. One only has to look at twhere the tests were being conducted as well.

And some still defend it knowing all of that.
>>
>>83657476
easy to dismiss. Most niggers are circumcised and without them we'd have a negative crime rate.
>>
>>83654733
>mutilating genitalia is fine
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>83654733
I wonder who was behind this post
>>
Can you restore foreskin? I didn't ask for this.
>>
>>83658209
you can make your penis look like you have foreskin, but it doesnt actually function like foreskin
>>
>>83654190
Is this bait? Is "redpilled" just feels over reals? Because what he's saying is completely accurate. The benefit you get from a giant autistic wall isn't even worth the cost if your goal is stop illegal immigration.
>>
>>83658303
Then I am forever lost.
>>
>>83654769
>redpilled doesn't mean blindly following ideas.

Indeed. That's why his conclusion was retarded.
>>
>>83658209
You can restore, but not regenerate (yet). Restoration involves various methods but basically you induce mitosis in the shafts and remaining inner skin, which creates new skin cells, allowing you to eventually grow enough extra inner and outer skin to cover the glans. This restores sensitivity in the glans and the remnant of inner foreskin, but you can't regrow the nerve endings that were amputated, nor the frenulum unless you're lucky and kept some or all of it.

The comparison I always hear is that if uncut is a baseline 10/10 experience with full orgasms and sensations, most guys consider circumcision a 0/10, and restored foreskin to be about a 6-7/10. You regain the gliding function and protection of a real foreskin, not to mention it looks relatively like a real one, and the dramatic increase of glans sensitivity. However you'll never be able to regain the immense amount of nerve endings in the foreskin, which means you'll have very little temperature or stretch/squeeze sensitivity, which is a large part of uncut male sexuality. Your glans will retain its more reddish-purple color and texture, too. You'll probably want to grow enough to cover most of your glans while erect, and all growth takes significant amounts of time (2-3 years of consistent restoration).

In a few years Foregen may come through with a stem cell method of genetically reseeding foreskin structures and surgically reimplanting them. It would be full functionality with all nerves, frenulum and ridged band included, however that's a ways off still and will be like $10k USD, not to mention it's a fairly major surgery on your dick.
>>
>>83654089
He's an insufferable pseudo-adult that wants to have strong opinions about things but only in the most boilerplate or nondescript ways that couldn't possibly actually offend anyone or communicate anything interesting.

He wants to bully people with vague prejudices and platitudes and use relevant issues to validate his own narcissism but he's too much of a pussy to say anything profound and also too dumb to say anything that can't immediately be deconstructed by anyone with critical thinking skills.

He's reddit.com incarnate, he's all the worst that this generation has to offer with none of the good, he amalgamates why liberals lost the election and what he's doing is going to age like milk left in the hot sun. It already has, his show looks like something from 2008.

These are my thoughts.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.