[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got half way into it and got confused. Guess I'm retarded.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Got half way into it and got confused. Guess I'm retarded.
>>
did you get confused because you thought it was going to be confusing? As in, you read some reviews and saw some online charts plotting various timelines and assumed it was difficult to understand?

I watched it and sailed through it. Just don't try so hard. It's not that complex.
>>
>>83652850
Maybe Upstream Color is more your speed, kid.
>>
>>83652930
I had trouble following it because it's hard to follow
>>
>>83652850
>I'm retarded.
you are not, primer obeys certain rules which cannot exit in a given multiverse. Multiverse rules make more sense than single universe rules (example of sinlge universe is back to the future)
you just got manipulated by a shitplot.
>>
>>83652850
No, you're just honest.
>>
>>83652850
Keep watching, a lot is cleared up at the end.
>>
>>83652850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUzy-xPf0MI
you're welcome.
>>
>>83652850
It's not about time travel, it's about manhood and the search for an identity. Watch it again with this in mind
>>
>>83652850
You're not retarded. It's deliberately made to be confusing. If somebody claims they understood it all on their first viewing they're lying. It's not a good movie, but as far as I know it's the only one where the time travel makes complete sense (eg. it explains how they don't end up floating in space), so it's notable for that at least.
>>
>>83652850
Maybe thats because its in Portugeueuse you dumb fuck
>>
>>83652850
You're not supposed to construct a definite series of events. Remember that scene where the guy's girlfriend's dad appears all fucked up from time travel? You never see how that happened. The movie implies there are multiple iterations of the main characters working in independent but interconnected plot lines that aren't shown on screen. Time travel getting out of hand is the whole point. You only see a snapshot of everything that goes on.
>>
OP here, also forgot to mention that I dropped it half way in cuz my friend started texting me and I felt way too confused and bored to keep going
>>
>>83654305
this yo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.