[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started watching John Wick 2. Are there supposed to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I just started watching John Wick 2. Are there supposed to be subtitles for when he's talking with the Russian in the beginning, after getting his car back - or is like the first where the only subtitles that matter in are that neon styled writing? I'm just trying to make sure the version I have isn't messed up in some way.
>>
I always wondered how americuck percieve russian accent. Is it as blatantly, absurdly fake for them as it is for me?
>>
>>83652554
No. I don't notice if it's fake desu.

So at the beginning when John pours the two shots of vodka and speaks with the russian, is there supposed to be subtitles?
>>
>>83652620
yes, when I saw in the theatre there was a mix of neon titles for the witty one liners and regular subtitles for the foreign conversations
>>
>>83652620
No idea, anon. Im not planning on watching this movie.
>>
>>83653082
Alright, then I had the wrong version. None of the foreign language has been showing up. Thanks.
>>
>>83652254
It is
The first time I watched the movie it didn't have the subtitles but the other version I found has them
>>
what about subtitles for the sign language?
>>
>>83652554
Amerilard here, seemed fake as hell and I've never even been to Russia.
>>
>>83653264
I think when the subtitles were in the middle of the screen and stylized, it was in the theaters.
>>
>>83653256
I found the right version. The first one didn't have any subtitles at all and the music also seemed off. This one has regular looking subtitles at the bottom and the stylized ones for certain important lines, I guess. Pretty much how the first JW was.
>>
WebDL FGT version had all the right subs I think.
>>
>>83652254
this movie was shit, this genre is dead
>>
>>83653498
I went the full pleb route and just found a stream of it. It's nice quality for my smaller laptop. I'm not at home and have been wanting to watch something I haven't seen all day. About to start it up so if there thread is still here when I'm done I'll talk about how I liked it. I loved the first one and remember groaning when I heard there would be a second. I didn't want them to have to explain all the mystery of the first and ruin but have heard this one is just as good as the first. So we'll see.
>>
>>83653695
It sucks, opening scene was cool though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.