[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol, so wtf was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

lol, so wtf was her problem?
>>
File: the leftovers s01e06.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the leftovers s01e06.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
She turned into a professional victim.
>>
she's fun and I want a gf as funny and cool as her
>>
d.don't make fun of my waifu /tv/
>>
she has that "mommy" look to her
>>
She's a crazy cunt.
>>
"So what was her problem" with no context and no further content is always spam. Having a pseudo-colloquial phrase to be able to cookiecutter out facilitates rapid spamming. Sage, ignore, or report spam.
>>
>>83652354
This is a /mu/ meme and even that garbage board stopped using it as Mad-Libs-y as this.

what was [topical celebrity] problem?
>>
>>83652224
I am completely infatuated with this woman. She's so fucking amazing.
>>
>>83652726
actress or character?
>>
For me, it's Carrie Cute
>>
>>83652773
How would I know the actress?
The character obviously.
She hasn't been in many things though. Why is that? She's really good.
>>
>>83652352
This.

You can talk all you want about Skylar and Lori and all that, but Nora is the most irrational, vindictive and emotion-driven female lead in television history.
>>
>>83652224
She wasn't sitting on my face
>>
>>83652224
>muh kids
>>
>>83652224
she was too cute
>>
they didn't put her or jill in enough panties.
>>
>>83652259

that scene made me kek out loud
>>
>>83652833
>emotionally driven
>vindictive
so fucking what? She's a character that doesn't even exist and all of her actions are realistic. No way she's as vindictive as Skylar.
>>
File: homeblurredbrowned.png (635KB, 915x686px) Image search: [Google]
homeblurredbrowned.png
635KB, 915x686px
>>83652833
So she's the perfect woman. An exemplar of the form.
>>
>>83652301

this
>>
>>83652833
And yet I liked her more than either of those two because she was pretty. Really makes you think.
>>
She's a qt and I want a great like her
>>
>>83652800
>For me, it's Carrie Cute
the best of the leftovers
>>
File: tumblr_nc7rjtPUNI1sh9hpwo1_500.jpg (23KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc7rjtPUNI1sh9hpwo1_500.jpg
23KB, 500x281px
>tfw my ex looks pretty much like Carrie coon
>tfw I broke up with her because I felt she wasn't pretty enough
>tfw I had pleb tastes in what I thought was physically attractive.
>tfw I realised how badly I fucked up when I didnt start to really appreciate my ex gf's beauty until the coon was in the leftovers
>tfw I now stalk ex on Facebook and imagine what could have been

should get in contact with her again and if she asks why I'm single do you think i can pull off Kevin's line where he was like

>I'm still holding a candle for you...
>>
>>83652224
>ugly and bitter white woman who's husband cheated on her and kid's died
>>
>>83656225
>tfw I broke up with her because I felt she wasn't pretty enough
>should get in contact with her again
Leave the girl alone.
>>
>>83656225
lol you fucked up

you fucked up
>>
File: carriecoon.jpg (60KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
carriecoon.jpg
60KB, 633x356px
Carrie Coon went from being literally who to my all-time fucking waifu in the span of 3 years

I demand more Coon Poon
>>
>>83656711
SHe has such a pleasantly shaped skull.
>>
>>83652259
2cute4me
>>
does she get nude just to prove that she is a serious actress?
>>
>>83652224
Isn't it because she is lens and is possed by a demon?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.