[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Stephen Colbert one of the greatest comedians of our time /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: stephy.jpg (10KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
stephy.jpg
10KB, 257x196px
Is Stephen Colbert one of the greatest comedians of our time /tv/?
>>
File: Colbert.jpg (11KB, 318x159px)
Colbert.jpg
11KB, 318x159px
>>83648424
ZLONDF is the best way to cure being a Republican. You just get on your knees, watch him take TWO SCOOPS?!?!?!?!? and accept the TWO SCOOPS?!?!?!?!? of VLEBF into your MOUTH
-Stephen Colbert
>>
>>83648424
No. To be a comedian you would have to be funny. this guy is just an actor
>>
>>83648424
The only thing he has ever had to say is that people he doesn't like are stupid. CS Lewis made fun of his opponents but made legitimate points and outlined his own arguments. Colbert is not going to be remembered because he is a growth on the public persona of Bill O'Reilly rather than his own voice.
>>
>>83648424
Only if you're a middle partisan.
>>
File: cockholster.png (89KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cockholster.png
89KB, 400x300px
>>
He was only funny when he was ironically larping as a conservative.
>>
>>83648424
With jokes like that I would have thought he's Jewish
>>
>>83648424
fake christian blasphemer
>>
>>83650272
wow!? stephen colbert did THAT?
>>
>>83650206
Fuck Anon, I never heard that put so well and bluntly.

O'Reilly is a media monster himself. Colbert only had to parrot O'Reilly and be tongue in cheek over the top. The only thing I couldn't believe is that so many thought Colbert was serious or that he'd port that schtick to CBS.
>>
>>83648561
Cringe
>>
>>83648424
Why hasn't this guy been officially excommunicated by the church yet?
>>
>>83648424
I'm not a fan of his constant weak trump jokes but that pic is pretty funny.
>>
This quote can't be real. This fag calls himself Catholic. Blaspheming the Eucharist is an exceptionally grave offense.
>>
>>83651540
It's just a joke m8. Besides it's mostly your own mind making those connections.
>>
>>83648424
Colbert is a pretty devout Traditionalist Catholic IRL
>>
>>83648561
Colbert has triggered pol so hard they have literally devolved into incoherent autistic screeching lmao
>>
>>83648424
>getting personally offended when someone jokes about your religion
Hello Muhammad
>>
>>83650206
He's literally never said that on his shows hahaha
>>
>>83650206
Great satire is going to be remembered long after the irrelevant bloated joke that was oreilly
>>
Good joke desu. Also he's a Christfag himself, nice try anon
>>
>>83648424
>christianity doesnt cure gayness
>islam does

what did colbert mean by this
>>
>>83652783
Not likely. Colbert's whole shtick was "this guy is so dumb when he does X." He has no meaning or existence outside of that. Even now I look at him repeating over and over that Trump misspelled a word or ordered food a certain way and I feel bad for the guy.
>>
>>83648561
man /pol/ is just so weak, this meme is so lame.
>>
>>83653169
He has the top rated late night tv show. He has more success then most anyone posting on this board. No need for you to feel bad for him.
>>
>>83653562
ok steven
>>
>>83652839
Don't have anymore gays when you throw them off a tall enough building. He's in NYC, plenty to choose from there.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.