[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does it become unwatchable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 32500.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
32500.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
When does it become unwatchable?
>>
>implying it's not already
>>
Looking back at the episodes, season 9 is where the writing starts to get shaky and the characters start to slip into extreme caricature. I would say that 9 and 10 still have good and funny episodes, and that they equal, if not slightly outnumber, the meh episodes. Afterwards, the balance shifts hard - I can scarcely remember an episode from a season after 10, and I think I watched it all growing up all the way to season 18 or so.
>>
I'd say around 17, up until there it was bad with a few good episodes, but then it was just painful.
>>
>>83647161
Watched The Simpsons religiously until the 13th season when it went right down the fucking shitter!!!FACT!!!
>>
I'm on season 5 at the moment so at least until then. I'm still waiting on the xfiles and who shot mr burns episodes though.
>>
File: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (222KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png
222KB, 640x480px
>>83647161
It peaks right at this scene.
>>
>>83648449
I agree entirely. The only memorable post-10 episode is the join the navy boyband one from 12, and it's an outlier.
>>
sesaons 18-25

26-28 haven't been terrible
>>
>>83647161

maybe 13 or so?

i've heard there are moments in some episodes, but the golden era is a machine gun of jokes that all hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhoHwQ0cwIQ

every single second is occupied by spoken, sight, or sfx gags. nothing since has captured that fire.
>>
>>83647161
S1 E1
>>
>>83649415
>sfx
wat
>>
>>83648417
Learn to read.
>>
>>83649996
Yeah that's why you skip right into season 2.
Season 1 is really weird.
>>
>>83647161

>unwatchable

using that word properly? Probably between 12 and 15.

When does it stop being one of the best written television comedies of all time? Probably about season 8.

Season 1 is it's own unique weird ass thing though.
>>
>>83650054

*title screen* Abbreviations and You

Hi I'm Troy McClure! You may remember me from such films as "How to Google: The despair of the social media era imbecile" and "Abbreviations: we'll begrudgingly hold your hand"

It stands for sound effects.
>>
>>83650500
based
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.