[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I WAS JUST GOING TO THE BEACH!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: GenericWhiteMale.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
GenericWhiteMale.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>I WAS JUST GOING TO THE BEACH!
>>
Imagine you got caught on this show and as soon as you realised what was happening you just started screaming racial slurs as fast and as loud as possible and didn't stop

Would they be able to air it even with all the beeps?
>>
>>83646448
>bring gun
make it interesting
>>
>>83646448
They'd probably realize you were trying to get out of being on TV and gather as much as they can (your background, chatlogs, photos of you, footage of you walking up the house etc.) and still air it just to spite you.
>>
Willis got off lol
>>
>>83646448
They aired a segment about a guy who wanted to fuck a cat, including the chat logs.

The only way to get them to not air your segment is if you fucking killed yourself during the raid.
>>
>>83647653
>talking about sex with animals is equivalent to racism on American TV

No
>>
>>83647691
>Anon then went on a rant so racist and hateful, we can't even broadcast the bleeped version
>This goes to show just how disturbed these predators are

You'd be playing right into their had. They'd love it.
>>
I heard Hansen was going to do a revival series, any news on that?
>>
>>83647818
This. You just made them richer.

The Best thing to do is to pretend that you are an actor and that the whole thing is staged, just say ''LINE''.

Or you can just say you like to fuck the shit out of that little cunny and make a mad dash to try and rape her before you go to prison. It would also play into their hands but at least you might be able to fap as you ran and be able to cum inside her mouth or hair or something
>>
>>83647959
It already aired and was kinda meh.
>>
File: tumblr_lbe6yvgESN1qzzg7oo1_500.jpg (17KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lbe6yvgESN1qzzg7oo1_500.jpg
17KB, 500x349px
>>83648029
Yeah nowhere near as comfy as the old seasons
>>
>>83647959
Chips Hanson and the Beetus Patrol was trash.
>>
>>83646052
wtf is up with the guys eye?

quick rundown.
>>
File: Thoughts and prayers.jpg (532KB, 1200x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Thoughts and prayers.jpg
532KB, 1200x1052px
Did the fedora predator episode air yet?
>>
>>83646448
Just start talking about your favorite movie and never answer questions.
You'll be known as that one guy who kept talking about Rey and Luke Skywalker.
>>
File: 1495402765302.webm (643KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495402765302.webm
643KB, 640x480px
>>
>>83646052
Why did The Rock turn white?
>>
>>83650296
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>83650296
built good
>>
File: del-Harvey-hallway.jpg (87KB, 960x1444px) Image search: [Google]
del-Harvey-hallway.jpg
87KB, 960x1444px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>83650296
The more I watch this the more I wonder how the fuck he managed to fall
>>
>Jolanda
>>
File: MikeCookies.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
MikeCookies.gif
2MB, 320x240px
wow these are store bought?
>>
>>83651014
He's built good.
He doesn't need steps.
>>
>i was just coming over to warn her about the dangers of online predators
>it was all just fantasy, i wasn't going to do anything
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.