[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Circle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Circle.png (58KB, 715x400px) Image search: [Google]
Circle.png
58KB, 715x400px
Just finished watching this and had to look around for explanations of the ending but no one seems to have picked up on a massive plot hole?
So it seems its a game of last man standing but at the end it comes down to the guy that wins it and the unborn baby inside the woman
but if that was true then why is there a pregnant woman at the end? She would have been forced to choose between herself or her baby?
But she is very fucking heavily pregnant with no signs of pain, discomfort or obliterated baby inside her so it must still be alive.
Unless they played the game incorrectly and if the woman won she also would have been able to keep the baby???
>>
>>83645352

What was the point or purpose of the circle? And why were the people on earth looking up the spaceships mostly pregnant women and children?
>>
>>83645913
They won the other games I think
>>
>>83646020
>many spaceships in sky, mostly pregnant women and kids on land
>they're survivors/winners of circles in other ships

That makes sense. Thanks.

What were the aliens' reason for doing the circle?
>>
>>83645913
Probably to reduce the population so that aliens can take over the earth?

7 billion people / 50 = 0.14 billion people.

Instead of mercilessly wiping us out, the aliens do the "humane" thing and let humans decide for themselves who remains alive (in a way also keeping their hands clean). Then, the leftover humans are given the right to live in a human reservation. That's just my speculation.

Obviously, people tended to pick pregnant women or children as the survivor. A man would have a small chance of surviving unless he was really sneaky about it.

As for the plot hole pointed out by OP, maybe that thing was just a malfunction in the system since the baby was positioned on a different spot than the spot that the lady at the end.

Or, it only registers the baby as a separate life if the mother dies.
>>
>>83646172
See if Earth has a big pregnant fetish like them.
>>
>>83645913
>>83645352
>What was the point or purpose of the circle?
This one is pretty easy, at the end you see the alien spaceships in the sky implying that there was an invasion. The Circle is most likely the Alien's way of trimming the population of the planet to a much more manageable size while at the same time collecting interesting data on what Human's put importance on in each other so the remaining people can be more effectively controlled with propaganda/fear.

And I think the implication with the unborn baby thing is that if had come down to the mother at the end the game wouldn't have ended and she would have had to kill the baby to leave the circle or have them both die. so they should have saved the little girl instead.
>>
Unrealistic movie. The correct way of eliminating people is from oldest to youngest. Also 99% of the time there wouldn't be a winner because final 2 would just keep voting the other
>>
Aliens are doing experiments on us to see how we work, think and react.

Aliens clearly consider the unborn kid and the mother a single unit.
>>
File: 1496281805979.png (183KB, 501x786px) Image search: [Google]
1496281805979.png
183KB, 501x786px
The baby counting as a person was retarded and didn't follow the rules presented in the beginning.
>>
>>83646346
>>83647270

i think they did not consider baby as another person. i think they were just detecting heartbeats. when mom died but baby still lived they detected baby's heartbeat and considered the mom-baby unit still alive.

i'm watching it now just because i want to see the people killed off one by one. just satisfying my inner serial killer psychopath.
>>
>>83646327
Wasn't that already got covered? In that case it picks a random person
>>
>>83649469

No, it pics a random person if no one votes. Not everyone has to vote. Some of the 50 initially did not join and it killed off based on those who did vote.

One of them did bring up the possibility of the final two constantly voting for the other but no one gave a theory on what will happen then. That machiavellian guy jumped in to say that one of the two has to sacrifice himself (or as he planned, herself).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.