[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /tv/ hates him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1496680905613.png (203KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496680905613.png
203KB, 409x409px
Why does /tv/ hates him?
>>
someone post his letterboxd list
its so bad
>>
>>83644769
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck
>>
>>83644752
another thread on this..... shut the fuck up, we've already been through all the opinion variations possible.
>>
because he's smarter than 99% of the board and they resent him for it
>>
>>83644769
>inb4 some idiot complains about it not having anything pre 2000
>>
>>83644752
I thought it was odd how he implied BvS was shit in his Wonder Woman review because I was pretty sure he gave it a fairly positive review.
He has no integrity as a reviewer. That's why /tv/ hates him.
>>
>>83644769
https://letterboxd.com/stjiub/list/chris-stuckmanns-film-buffs-bucket-list/
>>
He's a literal pleb trying to pass himself off as someone deep. His movie list is beyond pathetic. I don't care if he likes the shit he likes, but he has no idea how to defend his points.
>muh cinematography
>cool action
>A-

Fuck him and his mindless fans.
>>
>>83646453
this. where do people like him get the ego to give their opinion online? why would anyone listen to him.
>>
>>83646023
Not saying they're awful or bad, but I'm pretty sure most people are going to be just fine dying without ever having seen The Force Awakens or The Incredibles. I mean for someone who wants to come off as a man of taste, it's mostly surface level mass market stuff.
>>
>>83646453
This. Watched his Star Wars reviews.
>calls himself a diehard fan
>hasn't watched/readed anything besides the films
kek
>>
>>83646023
Jesus fucking Christ, this makes the IMDB top 250 look good.

He's a tasteless crybaby who has absolutely no business reviewing films because he has no idea what he's talking about. The only thing more embarrassing than his videos is anyone taking them seriously.
>>
>>83644752
One of the most simple minded youtube reviewers that for some inexplicable reason became popular.
The fucking guy can barely say anything about a movie beyond good and liked it. Seriously, even people like JeremyJahns are more insightful.

He is a perfect example of getting popular by sheer luck.
>>
who is a better alternative to him that is not RLM?
>>
>>83647682
None, really

Either accept the meme or read real reviews
>>
>>83644752
because its not rlm
>>
>>83644752
He doesn't seem to understand or watch that many movies. You can really see this if you watch Julia. Also, his criticisms are usually shallow as fuck because he just spends five minutes talking about the script and all his in-depth analysis videos are basic shit.

>tl;dr he's a pretender who's managed to convince a few hundred thousand people he's a real critic

Also; his buddy TheFlickPick at least has a personality, a cute gf and is actually kinda funny. Stuckmann had no personality and forces his jokes hard.
>>
>>83647682
Review Screw
>>
>>83647682
>yms
>ralphthemoviemaker
>>
File: IMG_2786.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2786.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>>83648686
>ralphthemoviemaker
>>
>>83648686
>yms
90% of his content is just memes and shitposting now, plus the whole dog thing
>ralpthemoviemaker
no
>>
>>83648686
>>83648737
>>83649144
I've enjoyed Ralph's reviews. Why the general negative opinion?
>>
>>83649191
he spoiled wonder woman!
>>
>>83648612
Fuck off, you will never be the /tv/ celebrity you crave to be
>>
>>83644980

He gave BvS a C+ which affords him the ability to hop the fence depending on who he's talking to.
>>
>>83647581
Post your top 10 films
>>
Because of that pussy shit he pulled in the Mousasi fight.
>>
>>83650530
what?
>>
>>83649339
That's it,really?
>>
>>83650538
Different guy, but he looks like UFC fighter Chris Weidman. Every time I see OP's pic I have to remember that it isn't actually him.
>>
>>83650573
Yeah man, it's creepy. I had no idea who this review dude was until he started popping up on /tv/. I ignored those threads but saw one where "Chris" was in the title so I popped in to shit on Chris Weidman.

THAT'S MY BOOOOOY!!!
>>
>>83649191
He says the word cinematography a lot but he clearly has tenuous at best grasp on it.
Also his short films are really fucking awful. Even worse than Stuckmanns Drive spinoff. Ralph is just a guy who watched a few every frame a painting videos, maybe a few episodes of inside the actors studio, and a few Hollywood reporter interviews but somehow thinks he's qualified to make reviews and call himself a professional
>>
>>83647682
GoodBadFlicks
>>
>>83650772
He also has the most inssuferable normalfag taste in videogames
>>
>>83651149
He's a way too lenient sometimes but yeah he's by far the best
>>
>>83650711
This dude does not look like the Chris what the fuck you're retarded
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.