[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she telling the truth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Nora.png (2MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Nora.png
2MB, 1920x1088px
Was she telling the truth?
>>
>>83644729

Why would she lie?

Matt didnt know where she went and he wouldnt lie to Kevin had he seen her change her mind last second and exit the machine.
>>
I think yes, as that's what Lindelof intended originally.
>>
it was intentionally ambiguous, we have no idea whether she did or didn't so speculating is pointless
Lindelof literally stated this in an interview
>>
>>83644729
It doesn't matter since she accepted that she doesn't belong with her family and Kevin trusts her.
>>
>>83644729
*SMACKS LIPS*
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME
HOL UP

NORA WAS ABLE TO GO BACK TO THE ALT UNIVERSE IN AMERICA AND THEN TELEPORT BACK TO AUSTRALIA
>>
>>83645085

wtf, this meme doesn't even apply here what are you doing
>>
>Spend entire episode leading up to Laurie committing suicide
>She's alive anyway in the next episode because it's convenient for the plot
>>
>>83644729
>Living in the same house
>Millions of prime houses open up
You tell me
>>
>>83645132
LINDELOFED
>>
>>83645132

This was my only complaint really. Laurie should have stayed dead, her scenes in the finale added nothing except showing that she's alive.
>>
>>83645132
It's not convenient for the plot, her kid called her at the last moment. It wasn't about she killing herself or not, it was about making peace with all the shit in her life (baby, the kids, Kevin, GR)...

Fucking idiot.
>>
I don't know. What I do know is that they should let the mystery be and not show Coon nude, because she has garbage tits and ass and seing her naked pretty much ruined her for me.
>>
>>83645450

shit taste friend, shit taste
>>
>>83645450
This is bait, has to be
>>
The last shot of episode 7 should have been the ending
>>
ending sucked ass. because nora has been lying since day one

should have just told us about how kevin is jesus.

good show tho. deserved a 2 hour ending. if that part was true atleast show us the other side where nora went.
>>
>>83645801
>ending sucked ass.
how does it feel to be a plen
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.