[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

James Bond 007 questions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7433.jpg (151KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7433.jpg
151KB, 500x582px
1. Why did Bond decide to kill those scientists in Moonraker by deliberately having them gas themselves to death?

2. Why did Bond frame Milton Krest in Licence to Kill?

3. What was Kamal Khan's motive in Octopussy?
>>
>>83638520
>2. Why did Bond frame Milton Krest in Licence to Kill?

Wasn't that to ingratiate himself to Sanchez? Who's going to mess another drug peddling scumbag anyhow
>>
>>83638520
>1. Why did Bond decide to kill those scientists in Moonraker by deliberately having them gas themselves to death?

Wasn't he testing to see what the gas did? Also they were working on a project designed to kill billions; they were hardly innocent.

Plus he has a license to do that sort of thing.
>>
>>83638520
>3. What was Kamal Khan's motive in Octopussy?
Pretty sure they revealed this at the bomb train scene.

He and the general wanted to invade western Europe, his motive was to share the power with the general.
>>
File: Profile_-_Renard.png (312KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Profile_-_Renard.png
312KB, 540x540px
How did he know when he needed to shit and piss if he had no sense of feeling in his body?
>>
>>83638930

he couldn't feel pain, if you feel pain every time you have to shit and pee YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR
>>
>>83638988
He felt nothing.
>>
Why isn't Bond riddled with STDs?
>>
why was that southern sherriff in the man with the golden gun buying a car on vacation?
>>
How does Bond know how to operate any vehicle or weapon he gets his hands on, even prototype shit?
>>
>>83638520
2. Why did Bond frame Milton Krest in Licence to Kill?
He wanted to make Sanchez kill a loyal friend as part of his elaborate revenge.
>>
>>83639077
also what was the point of the dojo scene that precedes it? why did they give bond tea and treat him well?
>>
File: Xenia.jpg (71KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
Xenia.jpg
71KB, 370x370px
Just what exactly did she do to guys she fucked?
>>
>>83638930
Same way you know if you're hungry or not (lateral/ventromedial hypothalamus. I'd have to see that brain diagram to know for sure, but I think his medulla (handles waste, located in the brain stem) is still intact.
>>
>>83639124
Krest essentially did nothing wrong, yet he died a gruesome death
>>
>>83639154
She crushed their ribs between her inner thighs and suffocated them like that
>>
>>83639072
who says he isn't?
When Bond was written there was no AIDS, so STDs weren't as scary.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.